Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way someone can tweet the video? It really needs to go viral.
If anyone was on the edge of thinking maybe she wasn’t all that bad…..this video. This is what it looks like when an adult thinks the world revolves around them. I am shocked she would even act like that on camera..*hello true colors* Whether it’s Disneyland or Disney World, pack your patience. It’s just the way it is…enjoy, take it all in and I promise if you put out more positive energy, you will start to see things differently. She might want to try that instead of the selfish snarky person she is proving herself to be.

Reactions: 24
The Music LMAO!!
This is a video of sheer epicness...... I hope everyone gets to see this I really do.
The part where she keeps putting the huge bowl of oats up to the camera had me on the floor, lol.
Excellent work as always Sir, outstanding! :)
The slow-mo shot of her “man-hands” mangling that bread 🥖is perfection, I’m dead! 💀😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A little something I threw together earlier to celebrate BLOB's newfound health & fitness goals..... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

This is just....*chef's kiss*

I was hoping she'd say...I JUST COULDN'T FINISH IT at the end but, other than that. PERFECTION.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone was on the edge of thinking maybe she wasn’t all that bad…..this video. This is what it looks like when an adult thinks the world revolves around them. I am shocked she would even act like that on camera..*hello true colors* Whether it’s Disneyland or Disney World, pack your patience. It’s just the way it is…enjoy, take it all in and I promise if you put out more positive energy, you will start to see things differently. She might want to try that instead of the selfish snarky person she is proving herself to be.
She is live-streaming and responding to chats on a ride vehicle (the boat) while climbing stairs. How she doesn’t know she is in the wrong is beyond me. Disney needs to ban those folks from the parks that live stream on rides. I’d say the same goes for live-streaming while walking, especially if you aren’t in the best health like Mrs. Slockbower here. Permanent ban if you start being b****y to children (and this kid wasn’t even a teenager…he was likely elementary aged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, there are more jump cuts in their new video than in a Guy Ritchie movie.
You can literally see each time they stop the camera, read a bit more info off google and then start the camera again.
Spence looks absolutely f***ed! If he was an old dog, they'd put him down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WOW we’ve come a long way since the days of b*tching about BLAB on Adam and the Tracker threads 😂 I’m an entire thread behind. Well done, everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker. Did anyone catch this on Kt’s story before she deleted it.
Phenomenal!

Outstanding first post!

Let’s hope Katie caught Henry laughing at his phone and when she glanced over she saw him reading this thread!

Hey Katie,

Your husband couldn’t trust you! So consider whatever it was to be karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My goodness, Spencer looks the worst I've seen him yet. His skin looks clammy, his closed off body language looks like he's totally disengaged from the overfed succubus seated next to him. This pointless video is more of them complaining (lost count of how many times they had to clarify they were just being honest and not ungrateful :rolleyes:) about, what else, the magic key reservation system. Really? How many time are you guys at Disneyland a week again? Seems to be a non-issue for you two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My goodness, Spencer looks the worst I've seen him yet. His skin looks clammy, his closed off body language looks like he's totally disengaged from the overfed succubus seated next to him. This pointless video is more of them complaining (lost count of how many times they had to clarify they were just being honest and not ungrateful :rolleyes:) about, what else, the magic key reservation system. Really? How many time are you guys at Disneyland a week again? Seems to be a non-issue for you two.
They live at Disneyland but complain about Disneyland ALL the time! And if they have to constantly clarify that they're being honest and not ungrateful, then they ARE ungrateful!

Reactions: 20
3 out of their 6 vlogs in the last week were from Disneyland and they’re STILL complaining about the reservation system? No matter how many “we’re not ungrateful” disclaimers they try to give, they just sound like entitled assholes. How many of their viewers wish they could go even a fraction of how much they go.

I have a Magic Key, and although I don’t love the system, I understood what I was buying into. If you want to go, you just have to suck it up for now.

Go & witch to your vlogger friends about it and stop whining to your viewers because Disney certainly isnt paying attention to your channel. Oh wait, you’ve alienated most of your friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker. Did anyone catch this on Kt’s story before she deleted it.
I’ve been getting Jerry Springer vibes from BLAB based off of everything I’ve learned here, so I’d be lying if I were to say I’m surprised by her putting her family on blast on IG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.