Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie doesn’t go to the park solo.

So if not with Spencer (who is not a worry at all - him and Brickey are both softer than a roll of Charmin), the “troll” has to emotionally disarm the person that she is with first.

For example, if she is just with Henry, you go up to Henry (at first completely ignoring Katie) and tell him how you are a HUGE fan of his from the Best Life YouTube channel and tell him how endearing he always comes across. Perhaps, you even say he reminds you a lot of your Uncle 😃.

Then we he smiles and acknowledges the positive thought, you look directly into Katie’s eyes and make some backhanded remark to her and ask her to take a picture of you and Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its only a matter of time:devilish: Would be a shame for someone to ruin a livestream by calling them phonies in-person and LIVE!
And then Spence would ask you tell him why you think they're phony and fake and even ask you to provide examples! That's who he is. He'll want to argue and win! Meanwhile, KT would be playing patty cake with security Brian somewhere! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely used to think KT had a split personality, but in so many ways that was always letting her off lightly.
She knows exactly what she is doing, she is a cold, calculating hard-faced witch.
The sheer joy she gets in videos like this shows just how psychotic she is.
On the rare times that I may have felt a bit sorry for her (and believe me they are non-existent now) it's videos like this and the sheer glee she'd get in the way she'd handle the "Troll" situation that always snapped me out of it.

Reactions: 14
Katie doesn’t go to the park solo.
Why doesn't she ask her besties - Janelle, Liz and Ally - to go with her? She actually mentioned doing a ladies night once Ally recovers from surgery.

It'll never happen but can you imagine? KT would be nonstop cackling, hamming it up while the other three would have embarrassed smiles pretending to be having a good time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
KT at 24:00 mark:
"Remember you get penalized if you don't show up for your reservation. So IF YOU WAKE UP WITH COVID or flu-like symptoms YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!".

Hello Disney executives... We now have an admission that these two have spread Covid throughout your park. Your guests are becoming infected and people are dying by these two.

And why? Because Katie and Spencer have decided that spreading Covid is better than getting a reservation ding.

This witch just told her fans to go to Disneyland with Covid.
Unbelievable how dangerous these two are to themselves and everyone they cross paths with.

They should be banned from the park.
They really are digging their own grave!! I’m going to research how to get in contact with the higher ups at Disney / Disneyland today and will share what I find. Let’s all report them!!

• Heart
JFC this is low key scary AF. She sounds possessed with her creepy taunting voice and gyrations 😂😳. Linda Blair vibes! The power of Christ compels you, KT.
I love how she calls her trolls/haters losers and crazy. Says they have restraining orders, are jealous of her life and live in a basement. She knows absolutely no details about anyone's life and does she not think her behavior is psychotic?!? Show these vids to any psychiatrist and they'll definitely think she needs therapy!

Reactions: 10
I have a theory why these losers never go live (begging for money) while in Newport.

In case you’re not familiar with the area (and have lived there myself) Newport is full of people with “duck you money” and people like BLAB faking it until they make it while drowning in debt.

People in Newport are not friendly especially to tourists (anyone who doesn’t live in Newport) and I can’t even imagine their reactions to seeing these drifters pointing a camera in their face. Now add in KT’s loud obnoxious shrieking. It’s a recipe for a confrontation! They would get their asses handed to them, trust me!

I think that's why they stay out of Malibu now. KT is really out of place in both locations. She always looks like a complete mess and really doesn't have the personal income to get away with it. These areas also have strict policies about recording people, because there are actual celebrities near and when you park these fats in hoodies & slides in front of a business people are quick to put an end to that. KT probably offended most of Malibu. Now they're out to offend the rich in Newport. But I agree, that won't last long.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she doesn’t get along with other females and now her family (given the latest IG story). Giant red flags there. If you can’t get along with so many people then the issue is probably you.

Reactions: 20
Anyone see her wish ally well on IG? Fakeeeee. On a side note, what is wrong with ally? (Justin scarred gf) seems so serious ! I met her once at a restaurant I used to work at.

Reactions: 10
So she doesn’t get along with other females and now her family (given the latest IG story). Giant red flags there. If you can’t get along with so many people then the issue is probably you.
No…she will say the common denominator there is jealousy. I remember the video where they talked about wanting to rip out the carpet in the Malibu place because it was constantly moist and moldy. Excuse me? Couldn’t buy a dehumidifier for your fancy schmancy Malibu place?? Yet they flaunted this fabulous beach front property. 😆 They are living in some altered reality where people would envy things like that nasty apartment, their fancy park passes, their high dollar Mercedes. It’s just one giant cringe constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i bet they hate that brickey and dylan collab'd. great video too with actual advice !
Brickey (not a ride ripper) is a tool but I have to give them credit where credit is due. It was a good idea for an actually informative video. I laugh every time he doesn't go on rides my kid loves (Space Mountain and the Matterhorn). Poor soft soft Brickey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.