Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That family was LITERALLY together and she LITERALLY cut them off not paying attention because she has a camera, and then she LITERALLY hurt her foot SOOO BAD that she didn't even sound injured at all. God she is such a Karen. "She's changing her name from KT to Karen" - revamped Cake lyrics (you're welcome)
Those Anaheim Gangs, are at it again :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
After Bryan kicked BLAB out of the Disney Bears, he went live at the park to answer questions about it. He was walking, and skulking behind him the whole time was Kevin. Bryan was getting a lot of heat. People were not happy.

Anyway, in the comments section of a couple videos Kevin was really defending Bryan, but saying he was also friends with BLAB. The thing about it was,a lot of what he said didn't make sense. And his multiple mispellings and grammatical errors didn't help. His name is Kevin Black.

When he runs into BLAB in the park, he usually follows them around and doesn't leave. Katie can be very dismissive of him
Thanks for catching me up(y):)

I’d like to see Creepy Kevin interact with Spencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since this is the first page, just a quick reminder to the new folks:

Spencer Emmons is a MWH (Married Woman Hunter). He romantically pursued Katie Slockbower knowing that she is married.

Spencer and Katie still legally commit adultery to this day since Katie has not divorced her husband (Not Spencer).

Please warn all of your married female friends to be on high alert - about Spencer’s predatory ways - when they are in the Southern Cal theme parks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Since this is the first page, just a quick reminder to the new folks:

Spencer Emmons is a MWH (Married Woman Hunter). He romantically pursued Katie Slockbower knowing that she is married.

Spencer and Katie still legally commit adultery to this day since Katie has not divorced her husband (Not Spencer).

Please warn all of your married female friends to be on high alert - about Spencer’s predatory ways - when they are in the Southern Cal theme parks.
And let me add that Katie and Spencer began a romantic relationship whilst Katie was STILL living with her husband. When her husband found out that they had done the dirty, he bailed! I have it on record! Ok carry on.. lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Found this on Yelp tonight while I was looking for places to commit adultery:
FuelRodz.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe put the camera down and stop filming pointlessly?! I'm glad those kids cut in front of her! Haha
I like how loudly she says “that’s some serious Mark Twain aggression” so the entire family can hear her. That could’ve gone south if that family had a Karen of their own.

Found this on Yelp tonight while I was looking for places to commit adultery:
View attachment 996619
That made my night 😭 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I like how loudly she says “that’s some serious Mark Twain aggression” so the entire family can hear her. That could’ve gone south if that family had a Karen of their own.

That made my night 😭 :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, I would be delighted to see someone tell her off!! Surprised it hasn't happened!

Reactions: 17
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
If she was aware of her surroundings instead of watching the world through a camera, she would have noticed this family was simply trying to remain together. She’s the one that tried to walk up the stairs in between them.

Her subsequent rude comments reeked of the kind of entitlement that only taking your first steps at the park could produce.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Dug this up and she is not kidding! Look at Spencer's face when she says she couldn't survive without him, and then look at his face after she tells him why..lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate to ask but can someone please clip the following it needs to be saved.

At 9:20 of the live video, it appears a black family one in a hoodie with a couple more family members in front are ahead of KT.
They then go up the stairs on the Mark Twain.

KT kicks off and says they were aggressive and have legitimately hurt her foot.

"That was some serious Mark Twain aggression" she says.

Watch and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance. I would clip it myself but I can't.

The family do not seem to be guilty of a thing other than getting to the staircase before KT.
I see no physical contact at all yet she makes a huge deal of a non-incident and claims a hurt foot from the incident.

The number of times she has been on the Mark Twain, she should step back and be more polite to park visitors (possible tourists)
On MLK day too of all days.
What a complete witch. Sorry about it Karen-licia, if I was that family and saw you waddling towards me, I'd run too. Wonder what set her off so badly? Maybe this POC family refused to be used as props in another "see I'm not racist" pandering photo op? After this "incident" where she apparently hurt her foot "so badly" she proceeds turn on the fakest sounding voice yet, "tearing" up at seeing the Matterhorn, Castle, and Thunder Mountain atop the Mark Twain. You've got to be kidding me.

Also while we're on the topic of guests running, a few weeks ago Emmons made it a point to film "runners" racing through Galaxy's Edge to get in the standby que for ROTR. It was such a snarky, passive-aggressive tone he took as he was filming them. As if these two clowns don't do obnoxious things in the parks *cut to manic prescription drug cocktail induced dancing in DCA few days ago*. Get a freakin' grip. Methinks these two are just jealous of able bodied beings that can actually run and sprint without requiring supplemental oxygen.

Bottom line, KT... this family (CHILDREN specifically) were obviously trying to just remain together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
Disneyland higher up’s need to be made aware of what’s going on with these two.

KT is screaming and shouting at family (a small child to be specific) trying to enjoy their time at the Park.

Spencer is on the Live Stream inciting violence challenging anyone to come up to him on Disney property calling himself “the Bull”.

Don’t forget KT’s aggressively loud cackling scream during all the rides, character interactions, parades… while Grandpa Spence has the camera shoved in peoples faces who are again, just trying to enjoy their day at Disneyland.

The obnoxious Livestreams at the park (pan handling for super chats) among many, many other things really ruin the guest experience.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

• Heart
She really did show her true witch self on the Mark Twain...how very Disney of her to allow a family to stay together. Oh, I forgot, Queen witch Ass has the right of way everywhere in the park which also allows her to ruin others experiences with her loud screaming and cackling.
She thinks her filming is known and appreciated by all...NOT !! By the way, your haters don't really, actually like you....Not at all. Shut up!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a complete witch. Sorry about it Karen-licia, if I was that family and saw you waddling towards me, I'd run too. Wonder what set her off so badly? Maybe this POC family refused to be used as props in another "see I'm not racist" pandering photo op? After this "incident" where she apparently hurt her foot "so badly" she proceeds turn on the fakest sounding voice yet, "tearing" up at seeing the Matterhorn, Castle, and Thunder Mountain atop the Mark Twain. You've got to be kidding me.
Totally agree with you. This is the real KT.
Blaming and trying to ruin a poor black families day who for all we know were be on holiday and Disney Park first-timers excited to be there.
All for a non-existent injury on MLK Day of all days.
Pretty evil in my book, especially when you can see from her voice that there is nothing wrong with her at all.
They did nothing wrong, it was her who was vlogging and not paying attention to anything.
Only KT could go full Karen on a black family on MLK Day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate to ask but can someone please clip the following it needs to be saved.

At 9:20 of the live video, it appears a black family one in a hoodie with a couple more family members in front are ahead of KT.
They then go up the stairs on the Mark Twain.

KT kicks off and says they were aggressive and have legitimately hurt her foot.

"That was some serious Mark Twain aggression" she says.

Watch and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance. I would clip it myself but I can't.

The family do not seem to be guilty of a thing other than getting to the staircase before KT.
I see no physical contact at all yet she makes a huge deal of a non-incident and claims a hurt foot from the incident.

The number of times she has been on the Mark Twain, she should step back and be more polite to park visitors (possible tourists)
On MLK day too of all days.
That whole scene reminded me of Brickey and his little entitled, pushy, has to loudly let everyone know "how he was wronged", BS attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree with you. This is the real KT.
Blaming and trying to ruin a poor black families day who for all we know were be on holiday and Disney Park first-timers excited to be there.
All for a non-existent injury on MLK Day of all days.
Pretty evil in my book, especially when you can see from her voice that there is nothing wrong with her at all.
They did nothing wrong, it was her who was vlogging and not paying attention to anything.
Only KT could go full Karen on a poor family on MLK Day.
Did any of ya'll notice how she went from miserable witch KT, to her Disney "princess" voice immediately after she was done trying to shame/provoke that family? Anyone see the movie Split? It's like one of her other fake personalities took over. Fawning over the sights from atop the Mark Twain that she has seen countless of times, but for that family maybe it was just their first. Way to RUIN the magic for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
FFS I'm trying to plan a trip to Disneyland and even though I'm looking forward to it, the thought of being on a ride and hearing that Wicked Witch of the West cackle makes me cringe. Her faux "awe" of seeing the park at night in her solo live makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 15
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
Good lord that was so cringe!! It’s like she’s racing the family to the stairs and for what?! They’re clearly together and you’re just one person who’s busy on your phone. Common bleeping sense would tell you to let the family go in front of you. And then she has the audacity to loudly complain about it?! What a witch. Her switch back into Disney perky mode immediately afterward is borderline psychotic.

HOW are people still supporting them at this point? I really wish Disney would ban live-streaming from the parks.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.