Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of ya'll notice how she went from miserable witch KT, to her Disney "princess" voice immediately after she was done trying to shame/provoke that family? Anyone see the movie Split? It's like one of her other fake personalities took over. Fawning over the sights from atop the Mark Twain that she has seen countless of times, but for that family maybe it was just their first. Way to RUIN the magic for them.
Why was she following so close behind the family when starting to climb the steps, which forced the other members of the family to get in front of her so they can be with their group ? What happened to practicing the social distancing that she is supposedly all into now?

I haven't the time or inclination to watch her live streams. But I have caught up with the threads and its the same old tit from her. Whatever we bring up in these threads, she has to bring it up with her spin... Encanto, her dog, her oma, etc. And of course, the way she goes on about the haters.

What I find interesting is that there are other Disney-centric vloggers who have their own Tattelife threads - TimTracker, Paging Mr. Morrow, Kyle Pollo and others. They gets their share of flack from these threads. Now, I could be mistaken, as I've only seen a few of their vlogs. But as far as I know, these other vloggers never acknowledged or respond to what is posted in the Tattle forums. They just go on doing their own thing.

For example, Nate from Paging Mr Morrow gets a lot of criticism about his weight. Yet, (as far as I know), he never talks about diets or going to the gym or whatever. He continues to do what he does regardless.

This is not to say these other vloggers should be ignoring constructive criticism. But they do not waste time and energy directly responding to the "haters who live in their basements". If BLAB was smart, they should get off that, issue a public apology for ranting against masks and other safety protocols, and then think of ways to improve their channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That family was LITERALLY together and she LITERALLY cut them off not paying attention because she has a camera, and then she LITERALLY hurt her foot SOOO BAD that she didn't even sound injured at all. God she is such a Karen. "She's changing her name from KT to Karen" - revamped Cake lyrics (you're welcome) I'm only saying LITERALLY because she did in case that's not clear, I'm not a maniac.
She was trying to get people to stop using the name Karen quite awhile back. Like if KT says so, the world will listen. I think the person who makes a lot of her Minnie ears is named Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dug this up and she is not kidding! Look at Spencer's face when she says she couldn't survive without him, and then look at his face after she tells him why..lol
EPIC!!
Holy tit, his face!
That is not what he expected or wanted to hear.
I mean even for her, that's pretty damn cold. He was being so nice about her too.
When will it finally click for you, Spence? You are just her cash cow, she doesn't love you mate!
She loves what you have and what you can provide for her right now.
You are just another Bus Stop in her life & she's got you wrapped around her finger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
EPIC!!
Holy tit, his face!
That is not what he expected or wanted to hear.
I mean even for her, that's pretty damn cold. He was being so nice about her too.
When will it finally click for you, Spence? You are just her cash cow, she doesn't love you mate!
She loves what you have and what you can provide for her right now.
You are just another Bus Stop in her life & she's got you wrapped around her finger.
"If I didn't have you I would actually have to earn the money I need for daily churros!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dug this up and she is not kidding! Look at Spencer's face when she says she couldn't survive without him, and then look at his face after she tells him why..lol
He looks so defeated and taken advantage of. 😕 Almost makes me feel sorry for the Aging Bull. But he did get himself into the situation and can't completely be surprised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did any of ya'll notice how she went from miserable witch KT, to her Disney "princess" voice immediately after she was done trying to shame/provoke that family? Anyone see the movie Split? It's like one of her other fake personalities took over. Fawning over the sights from atop the Mark Twain that she has seen countless of times, but for that family maybe it was just their first. Way to RUIN the magic for them.
I don’t think she wants anyone else to have Disney magic. I think she feels she is the only
one deserving of it and if someone else were to experience it that somehow devalues her “I’ve been a pass holder since birth” persona. On the live the other night when she said her favorite Disney souvenir is her collection of season passes (which she conveniently didn’t have on her to show)….. she was just perpetuating the image of Disneyland is “her” place and hers alone. She is such an entitled person it’s just awful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Spencer’s face is always telling. He’d be a terrible poker player because his feelings are always on display. So many times she’s said something and he looks hurt or annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Great find! I can’t get over this. It’s just SO ice cold. He’s being sweet and sincere, and she’s just on a totally different level. It didn’t even seem to occur to her what could be wrong with what she said either.

When she’s catching up on this thread with her early afternoon coffee & oatmeal, she probably STILL won’t see anything wrong with what she said here 2 years ago.

Speaking of which, they look like two completely different people here. Being pathological liars really ages you.

I don’t think she wants anyone else to have Disney magic. I think she feels she is the only
one deserving of it and if someone else were to experience it that somehow devalues her “I’ve been a pass holder since birth” persona. On the live the other night when she said her favorite Disney souvenir is her collection of season passes (which she conveniently didn’t have on her to show)….. she was just perpetuating the image of Disneyland is “her” place and hers alone. She is such an entitled person it’s just awful to watch.
This is so spot on! I totally get this vibe from her too! Like, really? You don’t think there are thousands of other people who’ve also been going their whole lives? Why do you think it’s still around all these years later and more popular than ever? You’re not special.

Reactions: 21
She was trying to get people to stop using the name Karen quite awhile back. Like if KT says so, the world will listen. I think the person who makes a lot of her Minnie ears is named Karen
She said it was mean/racist to label a woman a "Karen" because she knows many nice Karens, apparently. Someone pointed out that if labeling people "Karens" is borderline racist then she should also stop saying "Felicia" for the same reason. In true KT fashion she only ramped up the usage of "Felicia" immediately after being called out on this.

That video clip of her bitching about the kids that were trying to stay close to their family, has BIG Karen energy. I'm talking like all those Karen's that went viral over calling 911 to complain about something that "offends" them in some way, only to switch to the ol' crying while being a white woman schtick, wailing about now being attacked while simply being questioned about said offense by the victim of this ruse. KT is 100% that witch and she proved it tonight with that bogus "hurt my ankle" line she threw out tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't blame the family for trying to stay together. They were also just getting ahead of an annoying person with a camera taping non-stop. Normally I would wait for someone to get their "shot' before walking in front of them, but if they are glued to their camera or phone, slowing other people down. Enough is enough.

I hate to ask but can someone please clip the following it needs to be saved.

At 9:20 of the live video, it appears a black family one in a hoodie with a couple more family members in front are ahead of KT.
They then go up the stairs on the Mark Twain.

KT kicks off and says they were aggressive and have legitimately hurt her foot.

"That was some serious Mark Twain aggression" she says.
kt: "people are running"
the shot: literally people walking up the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just watched the part of the live with the family. The only person I saw maybe cut Katie off was a kid trying to catch up with his parents. God forbid Katie actually allow a family to have a good time at the park Walt created for err… families. Oh no, it might cut into her unemployed gluttony for all things Disney. That was probably her tenth ride on that boat this month. But a boy might want to stick with his family instead of get caught behind Sausage Fingers McGinty, who so slowly moved up the stairs, that by the time she reached the top, the family was loooong gone? And she yells at them? She is a moron, and worse, an angry and aggressive moron.

Reactions: 23
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
Wow, what a C**T! She is such an entitled Disneyland leech she will jockey for position to get a prime spot on the upper deck of the Mark Twain no matter how many times she has ridden the bleeping thing. Get mad at a FAMILY for doing the exact same thing her and Dopey Emmons do on that ride. She seriously has a mental illness.

Found this on Yelp tonight while I was looking for places to commit adultery:
View attachment 996619
This is perfect! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched the part of the live with the family. The only person I saw maybe cut Katie off was a kid trying to catch up with his parents. God forbid Katie actually allow a family to have a good time at the park Walt created for err… families. Oh no, it might cut into her unemployed gluttony for all things Disney. That was probably her tenth ride on that boat this month. But a boy might want to stick with his family instead of get caught behind Sausage Fingers McGinty, who so slowly moved up the stairs, that by the time she reached the top, the family was loooong gone? And she yells at them? She is a moron, and worse, an angry and aggressive moron.
I reported this video as harrassment and bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Kevin Black was only in the MLK video so that Katie could say she has a Black friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she literally just loudly proclaim for THE PARENTS TO HEAR that the little boy was showing some serious aggression for going up the stairs to catch up with his parents while she SIMULTANEOUSLY FILMED GOING UP STAIRS ON A CRAMPED BOAT WITH CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was the momma to that little boy I would have spoke to the conductor and have her had a word with her to put the camera away while going up stairs and watch what you say to minors. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE

Did she literally just loudly proclaim for THE PARENTS TO HEAR that the little boy was showing some serious aggression for going up the stairs to catch up with his parents while she SIMULTANEOUSLY FILMED GOING UP STAIRS ON A CRAMPED BOAT WITH CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was the momma to that little boy I would have spoke to the conductor and have her had a word with her to put the camera away while going up stairs and watch what you say to minors. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE
If this B pulled this tit with my kids and I heard, you best believe I would have given her a piece of my mind.

• Heart
She's a witch. I really, really, don't get how anyone could watch that and not think the same thing. Mark Twain aggression? STFU Who supports this clown?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.