Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
I only could muster 2 minutes of Dylan and “Solo Spence” in their collaboration.

When Spencer references that Katie didn’t join and that “sometimes they have to divide and conquer and that bills have to be paid”, is Spencer referring to Katie going to visit Oma today and shaking her down for a check?
Absolutely. Multiple Reasons.

1. The YouTube Earnings they received last week for December are gone between Anacapa rent, the Credit Cards, etc.
2. Mommy is not advancing Spence his allowance for February
3. Disney World in March needs to be paid for.
4. Money needed to pay Uncle Sam. The 1099's for YouTube earnings have gone out. They will clearly owe more then $1,000 and I don't see BLOB smart enough to make Estimated Tax Payments which means they will probably be subject to tax penalties.

Reactions: 9

Happiest

Chatty Member
Perhaps unfair but when I saw the pin set being given away the first thought that came to mind was that Katie probably forgot to pay for it. She seems to have no problem in returning clothing to Disney stores after she has worn it so it seems her feelings of entitlement might extend beyond returning worn spirit jerseys.

• Haha

taz2021

The recent (hypocritical) shade I was referencing for anyone interested. I seriously think I’m not watching the same channel as their hardcore fans (shade starts at the 3 min 30 sec mark):

• Wow
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Liz posted earlier today that Fresh Baked has postponed the WDW trip...I'm sure KT is devastated that her bff won't be down in FL
Screenshot_20220124-190825-783.png
Screenshot_20220124-190850-774.png

disneyANDcats

Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.

I’m shocked they did that but it was thoughtful and hopefully they continue in a more selfless direction and learn from reading this forum.

Reactions: 8

summa1888

Chatty Member
i don't agree about disney putting out there own bloggers. it would just be corporate and boring

• Angry

summa1888

Chatty Member
she is so annoying jumping up and down in the videos. it got so annoying when they were whining about Disneyland being closed. geez most of us don't get to go once a year.
but what's this about them living in Adam The Woo's apartment? ?

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

Ok, things just got easier around here. She’s doing are work for us now 😂
View attachment 1007378
Image Description: Katie Slockbower (nude)

2 days? More like 10 years.
She is getting larger than Jabba and will soon be the size of the troll King from Hobbit, albeit with mulitple sets of bulbous testicles hanging from her taint.

It's also obvious to me that Katie makes Spence watch her urinate and defecate. She has no boudaries.
Describing the size, consistency, and color of her food babies will be the next thing they try to do to make money.
If KT keeps it up, she is going to have to be buried in a piano crate when she dies.

I think I may have mispoken earlier when I said her vagina smelled of salami, it smells like many different vareties of salami.
She bathes in the afterbirth of the common platypus, soaking in the putridity of it's rancid cloaca juice, attempting to cleanse her dark and vomitous soul. Her scent drains Spence of all hydration, causing his lips to be as dehydrated as Tyrone Biggums'.

KT. STOP EATING. STOP BATHING IN THE FILTH OF THE PLATYPUS' CLOACA!

Check into an eating disorder clinic, ASAP and free Spencer from the psychotic grip of your vaginal hypnosis.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happiest

Chatty Member
So she was throwing shade at a family member earlier this week. I‘m thinking it must have been Spencer’s family (mother?) and maybe she didn’t pay up as Katie feels she should.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Think of the millions and millions that Disney would need to spend for advertising and promotions if it wasn’t for “Disney Influencers” like Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower!

Spencer and Katie drive so much incremental revenue to Disney by using their “voice” to trash Key Holder programs, slam Genie+, diminish the spirit and benefits of Key Holder celebration month, and making married men paranoid to let their wives go to the Parks without them.
These two 🤡 ‘s are not only adulterers but now racists (as confirmed on Instagram today)!

How hard is it to create an Instagram Account and reply with a link to the above post?
I can't find the post. I want to comment. But it's easy to create an IG account.

• Heart

taz2021

So fucking dramatic. She’s that pt in the ER who swears she’s a 10/10 on the pain scale while on her phone.
I don’t doubt that she’s injured herself…however, Weight management and probably regularly physical activity that keeps your muscles and joints flexible would prbly go a long way in keeping her from injuring herself. Yoga and pilates seems like nonsense sometimes but they really help with keeping you flexible. Also, Spencer has like 20 years on her? She should be doing the heavy lifting, not him TBH. That was the first thought that came into my mind. You are in you early-mid 30s asking an older guy to do your heavy lifting???

The Real Deal

VIP Member
124 dumbasses currently giving money to these assholes a month. Let’s see if those numbers change after their desperate plea for help.
Wonder if J.Crou is part of the 124 idiots! 🤦‍♀️
They might as well stand on a freeway off-ramp and beg for money there.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Spence has addressed the errors on there before. It had his birthday listed as March, it's December, and lots of his credits are missing. He said he doesn't know who makes the pages, but they always have errors. Also, Katie's estranged sister's name is Holly. I wonder if someone is having fun with them? He's said he's never been married, but who knows
Big thank you for this info, that makes a lot of sense.

Last edited: