Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
You get access to ONE exclusive post. I’m sure it contains some amazing and top secret information. The key to end world hunger and solve all of the worst of our worlds problems. One post. 😆
OMG..... no way!!!
I honestly thought this was a joke at first..... I am in shock. I know I shouldn't be, but I am in shock, lol.

The last, and one of the few things they’ve ever posted in their Patreon is this long-winded excuse from April 2019 of not posting much up to that point, and an empty promise to be more present there.

What’s their excuse going to be now for nearly 3 years of radio silence on the site?

View attachment 1010916
I'm literally dying here, this is beyond disgraceful.

Reactions: 8

Nickster71

VIP Member
So she doesn’t get along with other females and now her family (given the latest IG story). Giant red flags there. If you can’t get along with so many people then the issue is probably you.
I have no idea about her non Disney friends, but in the years I watched her there were only two Disney females she stayed friends with. One is her friend Lindsey who lives in Florida, and Xerikuh. She hung out with Lindsey in some of their WDW videos. I heard her say in a WDW video she had to get her friend Erika ears. I assume she meant Disney Xerikuh

diskneelvr

VIP Member
My god she’s hideous. This is all I can think of when I see that big ugly face…

View attachment 1011108

Nice work sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It’s quite easy to see why KTP doesn’t get along with women, she’s always playing the “I got the biggest swingin’ dick in the room“ game with men. Gotta be the loudest, the wittiest, the funniest, etc. She wants to be accepted by strong/normal men as one of their own so bad and loves to dominate weak ones.

This bitch is a psychological disaster. Predator to weak men, bully/hater/fake to proper women, nasty little bitch to family and gold mine for Team Tattle Life.
Very well said!!!

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

The girl in the middle had to put her mask on so she didn't smell spencer's breath or KT's hooha.

Can you imagine trying to get a picture with nice people and these disease infested camel humpers insist on being in the picture?

Gross.

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
Actually you're not too far off! Lol..This is how it went. He found her on Periscope and one evening he was at Disneyland and heard someone talking loudly and acting obnoxious. He realized it was Katie talking to her phone during a Periscope live stream. According to him, his first thought was that she was completely crazy. But did that stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did the wedding ring on her finger stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did having a GF stop him from pursuing her? Nope! He was determined to become a part of The Disney Bears & break up a marriage! Two selfish people that only care about themselves and what others can do for them!
Yeah, he REALLY wanted to be part of The Disney Bears. He also loved being part of The Sunday Funday Crew. He drew a sign for it!? It was just a bunch of them hanging out every Sunday. I wonder what Spence did before he started hanging out at DL all the time? A part of me wonders if ge did indeed become an AP to meet KT. I could be remembering wrong, but I thought he and Salina bought their AP's together 🤔

SRagan

I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

This just solidifies how stupid she is. I also was laughing my ass off when she thought that a mimiograph machine was some high tech thing and Grandpa Spence had to fill her in on what that was. What an idiot.

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
No it’s not removed I just read the whole thing. Search abc7la… find the post on Ulta and click on comments
This is so KT, to write a novel of a response. We get it, you're livid. And I get why, but did she do her research and figure out why they were tagged? I'm thinking not. I'm not saying they should have been. My point is she probably thought someone here was picking on them and just started typing

Reactions: 7

SRagan

It's all for attention. BLAB is not sincere about anything they do. There's always an ulterior motive for all their actions!

It's like a person who constantly lies. When they're actually being truthful, no one believes them.
Yep. It's the proverbial Boy who cried wolf syndrome

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
My god she’s hideous. This is all I can think of when I see that big ugly face…

View attachment 1011108

Nice work sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It’s quite easy to see why KTP doesn’t get along with women, she’s always playing the “I got the biggest swingin’ dick in the room“ game with men. Gotta be the loudest, the wittiest, the funniest, etc. She wants to be accepted by strong/normal men as one of their own so bad and loves to dominate weak ones.

This bitch is a psychological disaster. Predator to weak men, bully/hater/fake to proper women, nasty little bitch to family and gold mine for Team Tattle Life.
This is literally who she is! Without a doubt! 💯

Brookie

Chatty Member
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.
Oops. I just responded, too.

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
Yeah, that one post was really really inappropriate. Takes away from this entire group, which, to me, is the best YouTuber thread on this forum. It is routinely the most funny one I read, but also everyone seems to get along well and it is even as far as who contributes. Just a really fun thread to come to and very refreshing. 😊
Is there any way to control this kind of thing ? Is there a moderator ???

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Spence has addressed the errors on there before. It had his birthday listed as March, it's December, and lots of his credits are missing. He said he doesn't know who makes the pages, but they always have errors. Also, Katie's estranged sister's name is Holly. I wonder if someone is having fun with them? He's said he's never been married, but who knows
Haha I thought someone might be having fun with them too! And I think there are two Spencer Emmons that come up and that's why people get confused.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Interesting. We need those people to join us here. KT frantically responds from two accounts! Lol
I'm not clear on what exactly happened here though or who said what. I want to know what 'suezq718' said.
It looks like the alltheslayers poster was posing with BLAB at DCA yesterday. He has an IG account. He apparently left a racist comment on the ABC post, so BLAB was tagged to shame them

• Haha