Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The craziest part was “making fun of her niece”! Wtf. We love that little cutie and HATE that she (and all of her diagnosis) are paraded out for clicks. It’s exploitative. But child exploitation is NOT below them.
She completely lied about that not one user made fun of her niece.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
All that girl does is lie. I don't think one truth has ever come out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ll sleep good tonight knowing that they’ll look like assholes when they release a video (and of course they will). Either they will say they were personally invited (which we know wasn’t true and would be flat out embarrassing for them), or they say it was free and they didn’t tell their followers how to go. Either way=total asshole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In any case, it’s hardly a last minute schedule conflict. If they had any respect for their paying stupor-besties, they would have told them where they were going as soon as they got the tickets. Why be so secretive and dishonest? Just habit, I guess.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've been reading everyone's fav BLAB moments and realize I can't pick one. They're a shitshow, period. But I still can't wrap my head around their Florida trip. Like, what was that?? Everything about that trip was weird, laughable, cringy, and sad. Katie looked both delighted and humiliated on the parade float at USO. So many cringe moments on that trip.
Omg the parade. Top 5 moment. How will they ever top 2022🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
odd that they havent filmed another video about festival of holidays or the magic key terrace...or really anything viewers would actually want to watch/find informative

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
this is from the same people who say that people can't complain about being in videos at the "most photographed place in the world"
Hey Spencer, it’s one thing that it’s the most photographed place in the world, it’s another thing being video taped, or live streamed you jackass, respectfully!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And nobody attacked her on the Columbia.
According to Spencer's mansplanation, they were concerned Katie may have caught Covid from the "cough" heard around the world.

Of course, she ended up blaming the niece when she really got sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Spencer, it’s one thing that it’s the most photographed place in the world, it’s another thing being video taped, or live streamed you jackass, respectfully!!!
remember when they were all mad their "private moment" "that we dont have a lot of" was caught on someone elses live stream lmao trust me guys no one wants to see u guys hugging or doing anything intimate

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.