Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she totally doesnā€™t take advantage of people at all. They read it and didnā€™t offer anything to Linda.
7ACDF0B5-E2A3-4C4C-8264-B42034BBD1E0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Spencer is Ed McMahon to KTs Johnny Carson "yeah" "oh, cool", guess it's better than him on his rants or reminiscing about 80s crap šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He looks exhausted and in his late 60s. That right eye is closing down early tonight. Zzzzz

Screenshot_20221209_235431.jpg

Screenshot_20221209-234517_Samsung Internet.jpg

She's a disgusting mess. She's so full of tit, they need time for mental health, physical health and "bonding with each other" horseshit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
R.I.P. Super Bestie Linda Masterson.

She got banned from the chat and Patreon for quizing them about how big of KOST fans they are. Please pardon the last screen shot.

76FD3B3E-A256-4141-9F85-0EB8B99E0A7F.jpeg

A84D3879-A492-4AF0-8D26-704C7F46D0DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They're both completely disengaged. These lives are such a drag for them..

35EAFD5E-23A7-4D58-8E50-B5C20B68F79A.jpeg
It's a mediocre apartment Cheryl...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
šŸ˜‚ ā€¦she caught herself. Almost said ā€œstuck in Malibuā€. Spencer even jumped in to stop her. She obviously doesnā€™t want to be thereā€¦She would prefer to be in Irvine and closer to DL. I donā€™t blame herā€¦that place is a dump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Been gone for a while, are they still the worst human beings ever?
I'm sure of that. I can't come here too much and to tell the truth, these 2 are so stuck. Can't stand watching them at al !!!

The seagull knows whatā€™s up
View attachment 1795812
What's so freaking funny...shut up !!!!!!!

šŸ˜‚ ā€¦she caught herself. Almost said ā€œstuck in Malibuā€. Spencer even jumped in to stop her. She obviously doesnā€™t want to be thereā€¦She would prefer to be in Irvine and closer to DL. I donā€™t blame herā€¦that place is a dump.
We already know they hate this apt....complained about cooking situation, salt air rusting tit, no space etc etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.