Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do stream tonight, I bet it will be from Malibu. Going with the theory that they gave up the Irvine apartment and just living out of the Bu now. The decreased video frequency is totally a commute thing and Spencer “working”. Hey KT, we are waiting for your next excuse.
yes, they are at the Bu. According to Katie, they are doing maintenance work on it. 🧐
😂 …she caught herself. Almost said “stuck in Malibu”. Spencer even jumped in to stop her. She obviously doesn’t want to be there…She would prefer to be in Irvine and closer to DL. I don’t blame her…that place is a dump.
She is stuck in Malibu as LA County is on the verge of reinstating masks mandate. Sorry 'bout it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it sad that their life is the same thing everyday, everyday is the same thing how boring is that... They have no family no friends Just boring how sad... They are grown adults but their brain has never matured... They were the same clothing everyday same stupid glasses same stupid hat same stupid tides they do the same stupid s***.. they are fat and out of shape and unhealthy wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The next tenants at the Malibu apartment after the current occupants have finished the maintenance work

FA65DEDF-710B-46D1-88A7-F44A01872AFC.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are going to bore even their paying stans away. How hard is it to bring a topic to the Bestie chat? Their victims are there because they like Disney, so how about what’s your favorite attraction? What could they add to the parks? Do you like the shows? Good grief, put even the smallest amount of effort into your “work” BLAB. And uncross your arms Spencer, worst body language ever!! Aren’t you around actors all the time? Fake it like they do. At least try to pretend you want to be there Mr. Hollywood.
Dencer is probably trying to hide his moobs with the crossed arms crap. Or he just doesn't want to be there. Or both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Super busy with life and work, caused me to fall way behind. Well I am finally caught up, seems like going back to October I was always two threads behind, and my OCD would not let me skip a thread.

After all this I have come to conclusion, BLAP STILL SUCKS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it sad that their life is the same thing everyday, everyday is the same thing how boring is that... They have no family no friends Just boring how sad... They are grown adults but their brain has never matured... They were the same clothing everyday same stupid glasses same stupid hat same stupid tides they do the same stupid s***.. they are fat and out of shape and unhealthy wow
They have absolutely no life. it's Disneyland, eating at home or at the same places, shopping at Target and Trader Joes, sleeping and watching TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
These two couldn’t be bothered last night. I had to shut it down. It was hard to watch. They can’t stand each other. I also happen to know that KT hates it there. So all of the posts of her flexing on the beach is utter bullshit. She hates it. The sounds of the ocean annoy her. KT before you try to flex, you should really try to remember some of the side convos you had with some of us former Stan’s. We know how you really feel about a lot of tit! For fuqs sake, get out of this poser ass relationship. Both of you are too chicken tit to be alone but no one, none of us are buying into this charade you are trying to pass off as “genuine” love.
Thanks for the Intel !! 🥰 😁So why does she go to Mama Emmons Malibu apartment? Is it only because she has no car or because she has no money of her own? Or both?

Those are my guesses.

As for him - I still think she's holding something over him - we know it ain't sex. He's looked like a hostage for months now.

Screenshot_20221210_162109.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_162142.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Spencer Emmons and the Bodacious Juggernauts

Katie Slockbower and the Unforeseen Circumstances
KT Slockbower and the Unforeseen Circumstances with their debut album, “Scheduling Conflicts” - featuring the #1 hit singles, “We’re so tired” and “What!?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is how the bestie livestreams go…
1. Excuses, apologies from BLAB
2. Besties telling blab that:
-they are sick
-family and relatives have died
-lost jobs
-pets have died
3. Favorite foods
4. BLAB bitching and disrespecting Disneyland

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Spencer can’t change a tire but you’re meaning to tell he’s doing Maintenance work? Sure Jan.

027038AA-4CFA-4263-B83A-3C014802B4B5.png
F16B5FFD-11A1-44CC-A54B-37929005DB17.gif
KT still on the awareness kick

1486AC9D-5526-4D97-AF46-17186DBFB422.png
They split this but order 2 pizza’s at restaurant? Yeah ok. The Beast doesn’t share her food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
They have absolutely no life. it's Disneyland, eating at home or at the same places, shopping at Target and Trader Joes, sleeping and watching TV.
I think her going to a children's amusement park every day has made her regress back into being a child. It's her whole life now because they're too poor to do anything else. It's their private hell.

And I'm also assuming that Spencer is sort of a father figure for her??....taking her to Disneyland because her real dad didn't? She acts like a little girl in all areas of her life - candy diet, no responsibilities, and he has to be the one who buys her anything.

It's definitely getting weirder with every vlog. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.