Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My GAWDDDDD, this vlog is all filler.
Intro: No one here! *skip*
Spencer mansplaining Main St Vehicles in editing. *skip*
World of Color *skip*
Radiator Springs *skip*
Award Weiners fries were the only slightly interesting thing, but they are SUCH wimps with heat.
Monsters Inc *skip*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A fan of Disney Vloggers goes to a tattoo parlor and gets David Erickson tattooed on the inside of one her thighs and Adam the Woo tattooed on the inside of the other. When the artist is done she says, “That doesn’t look anything like them.” They argue and agree to let a bystander settle their dispute. The bystander looks from one thigh to the other and says, “ I don’t know about the guys on the thighs, but the one in the middle is Spencer Emmons.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
“Screener season” is here you guys. Ya gurl really thinks SHES in the industry!!! AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I wonder if she’ll ever look back at herself and feel as embarrassed as we feel for her? My guess is no. My narcissistic (diagnosed) ex is almost 50 and still does the most embarrassing, attention seeking tit. He’s got no shame.
They’re BOTH wearing sunglasses inside. My lord they’re cringy. 😎😎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
As a former nurse these two literally look unhealthier by the day 😬. I seriously don’t wish I’ll health on anyone, they need a reality check on their shoveling of junk food into their big mouths
I read the first sentence of this and thought….Big Fella?? Is that you??

View attachment 1788466

She goes to The Grove as often as they used to go to Disney. Maybe they can become the only YouTube channel that exclusively vlogs The Grove.
Spencer: is that a hidden Mickey. Where’s Patrick??…blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Screener season” is here you guys. Ya gurl really thinks SHES in the industry!!! AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I wonder if she’ll ever look back at herself and feel as embarrassed as we feel for her? My guess is no. My narcissistic (diagnosed) ex is almost 50 and still does the most embarrassing, attention seeking tit. He’s got no shame.
Katie walking around The Grove with her YSL bag… to anyone that looks at her “screener season, amirite?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I get my screeners from an old plumber friend who installed the toilets at the Dolby Theater. He says, “It’s screener season!” I tit you not. Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read the first sentence of this and thought….Big Fella?? Is that you??

Spencer: is that a hidden Mickey. Where’s Patrick??…blah blah
LMAO, I find it hard to believe KT ever had the desire to be a nurse and actually graduated and passed the NCLEX. KT can have her life as a sloth. I’m a wife, mom, take care of my dog, have friends, a job & can enjoy visiting WDW without worrying about running into people I’ve pissed off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They're trashy. Period.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Let me know if you thought this was predictable:

Katie & Spencer skipped “What’s Happening Wednesday” because they want to a free special evening at DCA - even though they have Magic Keys and they are already at the park 3 days a week.

Then…

They announce that they will host a live on Friday instead.

Then…

As of 6:27PM PT on Friday, there has been zero update on their Patreon on when their stream will be happening tonight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Even back then with the dumb ass backpack! Did she really wear that to club 33 🙄
They live in town, they KNOW Disney has lockers and she STILL brought a backpack and wore uggs into club 33. Trashy.

Oh great. Note she’s posting OTHER people’s children. The neighbors. Wonder if she asked permission?? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey now - At 5pm on Wednesday, KT documented them taking a casual stroll on the beach. At 6pm, KT documented herself making soup. You also have to factor in ~2hrs for the commute from Malibu to Disneyland.

Tell me even one way their late arrival could have been avoided, I'll wait.
I follow Liz’s sister. I know she posted from Club 33 this day…low and behold, after she posted, KT dug this up. She’s such a one upper.
She does this a lot, it's disturbing behavior.
When Kitra's best friend passed away - obviously prematurely, tragically....every time Kitra did a post dedicated to her late best friend...., KT posted about missing Binky. 😐

Ya gurl ain't right in the head.

Screenshot_20221209_220414.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_220425.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.