Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-Debrief-
Current time: 19:30
Operation Confrontation:
Unfortunately I was never able to find them. I popped over to DCA at about 1:30 and looked around for a bit. My thought was it was about Margarita thirty for Spencer and they’d be there. KT did post some photos of food on a table. The table was a clue but I did not recognize the design. I’m sure we’ll cross paths again soon. I’m there about once a week…for fun, not as a job scamming people.

The funny thing is, the only reason I looked up to spot them the first time was because I heard KT voice lol. Was lucky to get off one photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok..there's a character limit on threads and this is as much as it's letting me include

Best Life & Beyond #7 Spencer & Katie Introduce us to their new friends:Adam NOT The Woo, J. Crouton, 1/3
And that's after removing their last names.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok..there's a character limit on threads and this is as much as it's letting me include

Best Life & Beyond #7 Spencer & Katie Introduce us to their new friends:Adam NOT The Woo, J. Crouton, 1/3

Best Life & Beyond #7 Spencer & Katie Introduce us to new friends: Adam NOT The Woo, J. Crou & ZZ Too

Reactions: 12
….And thank you for joining our forum KT. Glad we give you some good stuff to read here. Sadly it falls upon deaf ears because you take ZERO accountability for your actions and rather chalk it up to the opinions of your haters or trolls.
Funny how she always brings attention to the trolls / negativity especially for someone who has “a thick skin” and “doesn’t care what the haters say”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
….And thank you for joining our forum KT. Glad we give you some good stuff to read here. Sadly it falls upon deaf ears because you take ZERO accountability for your actions and rather chalk it up to the opinions of your haters or trolls.
She spelled HATE (“don’t like”)wrong.

• Haha
Best Life & Beyond #7 Spencer & Katie Introduce us to new friends: Adam NOT The Woo, J. Crou & ZZ Too
Ok..that's a good revision. Still close enough to Fantasia's original suggestion.
yet she watches these threads closely! And we give her one heck of a show here! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh you're giving everybody a "fu**ing show" alright KT don't you worry about that..... most people are calling it a channel-ending show, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh you're giving everybody a show alright KT don't you worry about that..... most people would call it a channel-ending show, thank you.
Katie hates us because we speak the truth and don't idolize her!

New Thread guys! Exposing those fraudsters continues...

Reactions: 10
Poor old obese shrew.🤣

She’s not only a show, she’s a full blown cackling side show! Very full blown! 😬

Instead of coming up with pathetic responses she should get herself a job and start paying her debts. Now, owing money you can’t afford to pay back should be stressing her out if only she had a conscience.

Katie and Spencer are pathetic and in debt. Is that a best life?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor old obese shrew.🤣

She’s not only a show, she’s a full blown cackling side show! Very full blown! 😬

Instead of coming up with pathetic responses she should get herself a job and start paying her debts. Now, owing money you can’t afford to pay back should be stressing her out if only she had a conscience.

Katie and Spencer are pathetic and in debt. Is that a best life?
Nothing...and i repeat, NOTHING about these two losers and their lame excuse for a YT channel screams "BEST LIFE"

• Heart
They have bought 300 subscribers in less than a week. Every other day another 100. I’d ask if they also buy their friends but they don’t have any friends.

🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13

you could take out the their

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New Thread Alert for those that dont know yet!

They have bought 300 subscribers in less than a week. Every other day another 100. I’d ask if they also buy their friends but they don’t have any friends.

🤑
I've reported them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ask and you shall receive…
View attachment 972931
And, Scene!

Is that her belly button?
Ewww

This is how they looked in that clip View attachment 973344
I'm getting over a nasty nasty cold and cough...This picture started another coughing fit...of laughter!!! OMG!

Spencer is 100% getting creepier with time.
Dunno bout' creepier but definitely giving off 'don't care' vibes, most likely due to some depression. I mean, I'm on my 6th day of feeling like my lungs have turned to cement but I get my arse' up>> outta bed, shower, blow-dry my hair, makeup, get dressed and sit on the couch! C'mon KT and Spence...show us clean, shaven and shirts that fit

Just saw this lmfao let's see if the bull comes out.
Ohhhhh, it's goin' down! Is Toontown still open?!!!!!!

Maybe he is just trying to transform himself into a “Walking Dead” extra?
The only vloggers who actually take time to groom and look presentable are: TT, JS and that annoying guy with the super annoying screaming voice. ATW, FB, BLAB appear as though they left their homeless encampment to shoot a video

This is so epic Lalo, absolutely awesome photo.
Not only does Spence not realise that there is a plan in place to (peacefully) confront him but the whole thing will be filmed and posted to Reddit so all his stans will see what a little witch he really is.
I can't find them on Reddit!!! Help!! lol

It's between these two suggestions!

“Hater” Stressin, Superchats Depressin’, & Plagiarizing Other Creators' Obsession
By
@dietdrpeppersupremacy

And

Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower introduce us to their new friends:Adam 'not' The Woo, J. Crouton, Henry got 'IT', & 1/3 of ZZ Top.
By
@Fantasia Freak
Both are great!! sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Let's just say she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Considering she couldn't even remember the name of her school. Kinda wonder if she did attend or graduate from the from the "unknown" school.
I wonder if she found somebody to make her a fake diploma to pretend she went to school to be an LVN. That would explain how come KT can’t remember the name of the college (because it doesn’t exist) and also solves the mystery of how she passed the course (because she didn’t). Wouldn’t put it past her to fake a diploma and could explain why she lost her job (because she didn’t know anything and made a big mistake)

Reactions: 2