Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer wears those black jeans ever day! Like they are the same pants from 2 or 3 years ago! He looks so unkept! Spence, if this is your 'best' look, then you're just kidding yourself if you think you're living your 'best' life! Time to change the name of your disastrous channel!
Maybe he is just trying to transform himself into a “Walking Dead” extra?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were heading towards haunted mansion. I checked hungry bear, no dice. I’ll keep an eye out 👀

Hopefully they’ll go live again. Or post some clues 🕵️‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They were heading towards haunted mansion. I checked hungry bear, no dice. I’ll keep an eye out 👀

Thank you for doing all that you do!

I am not sure if you are married. But if you are, please keep an eye on your significant other with Spencer on the prowl! Be on very high alert if your wife goes to exchange a Fuel Rod.

Also, if you see Checkbook Charlie or Sassy Dylan solo, please make it a point to tell them you enjoy seeing them on the videos and you don’t just understand why everyone gossips so much about them on the message boards but you are going to personally report back how nice they were!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohh yeah, I’m here :devilish: Bummed I missed the live. Where should I look for them? It’s almost sandwich time for them.
Don’t worry, KT’s shrieking will guide you towards them. If not, there should be a trail of crusty week old pot roast that’s been flaking off under her fake nails. Follow it and you are sure to find them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Is Checkbook Charlie still with them? Because with him and his wallet in tow it only increases the dining possibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow.. long time viewer and tattle life reader .. but finally got pushed to post here. Was watching the live when a viewer gave a super chat of 50 dollars.... Literally to pay for lightning lane for Rise.... KTs first response was to lie and say lightning lane was sold out. . it took my wife seconds to check on her app to see that there were multiple times available for rise. People also commented on it's availability. Spencer also said his app isn't working... How do you do your "job" if the app doesn't work .. I hate them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How can BLAB not read these threads! They are so entertaining! Haha..
And thread #7 is coming up soon!

Wow.. long time viewer and tattle life reader .. but finally got pushed to post here. Was watching the live when a viewer gave a super chat of 50 dollars.... Literally to pay for lightning lane for Rise.... KTs first response was to lie and say lightning lane was sold out. . it took my wife seconds to check on her app to see that there were multiple times available for rise. People also commented on it's availability. Spencer also said his app isn't working... How do you do your "job" if the app doesn't work .. I hate them.
That's when I tuned in! She even suggested for the viewer to watch their recent ROTR vid! Really??

• Heart
  • Angry
Wow.. long time viewer and tattle life reader .. but finally got pushed to post here.
Welcome!!! And fantastic first post (please post more)!

That’s a terrific catch that they just wanted to lie and short term pocket the $50 instead of playing the long game with the Super Chatter (customer) and make that person feel like a true contributor to them that influenced their experience.

So much dishonesty and shortsighted actions by those two clowns!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I finally got a chance to catch up and holy tit 🤣🤣 It’s Almost time for a new thread!

I don’t know if I have it in me at the moment to check out the latest live. Thanks to all that theme park grub and the slop KT prepares, they are both running on fumes. It’s apparent and painful to witness.

Reactions: 11
KT loves to say they don’t survive off the Super Chats so why not take the opportunity to do the Lightning Line which one of your viewers sent you the money for and go live for them on the ride you’ve been on a million times or make them a little short video as a thank you. They treat their viewers like trash! Checkbook Charlie could fork over the Lightning Lane $ but they need every $ they can shake out of him today! It’s almost the 10th and the rent is late!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What utter cretins.

Might send a superchat in their next live: “why did you lie about lightning lane being sold out?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What utter cretins.

Might send a superchat in their next live: “why did you lie about lightning lane being sold out?”
Katie was even trying to prove that it was sold out. And of course one of her stans told her she doesn't need to prove anything! They are despicable people! More despicable with each passing day!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Katie really out here being the 3rd wheel on Spence and Checkbooks date this morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhh you're there?? Hope you didn't lose your appetite!! Katie makes sissy Spence wear those hideous shoes! Hilarious!
LMAO 🤣 And they wonder why no brand will ever work with them. I see Hoka and I think BLAB. Anything they push, I want absolutely nothing to do with. They are even tainting the experience at the parks.

• Haha
As someone that is passionate about and knows a lot about nutrition, health, longevity, etc. I can say that this hack fraud knows absolutely NOTHING and should NEVER be taken seriously or should be giving advice to people in those areas. Her “healthy eating” is anything but healthy. She follows other fake nutritional “expert” wannabe celebrity vloggers on Insta and thinks what they are preaching is good info…it’s not.

Any reasonable human knows that popcorn and heavily processed “low carb” candy is not healthy food. Any reasonably healthy human doesn’t eat as many meals or large portions of food as this hack fraud does. She eats like a bleeping cow, grazes on food constantly.

She’s doing her fans a massive disservice by offering diet or nutrition advice and being bleeping OBESE at the same time! You are not a credible person KTP, you’re fraudulent.

What’s infuriating about this is there’s a real potential for one of her good hearted yet gullible Stans to try 20 hour fasts because hack fraud, former “nurse” KTP endorses it and it makes it worse for someone because they’re diabetic, etc. Fasting is good, I do it daily but it’s controlled, consistent and I’m healthy enough to not have side effects or detrimental conditions. For some it’s not good as it might cause imbalances in their system or older people to lose more weight than they should, etc.

BLOB STANS: DO NOT TAKE DIET OR NUTRITION ADVICE FROM AN OBESE IMPULSIVE PERSON!

View attachment 974352
I was always surprised at how big their portions were, especially for her. They've always ate huge breakfasts. It was confusing to me when she'd school us on how to eat healthy. She has given out false nutrition info over and over, and would become visibly irritated if people asked her about it. Remember this is someone who fed her dog hotdogs, hamburgers and chicken fingers and said it was high quality food

Reactions: 12