Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love Spencer's pink backpack! And soon they won't be able to fit into the Autopia cars! What 'no life' losers! They've been at Disneyland all week! Katie's corona anxiety just disappeared!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That breakfast between Spencer and Creepy Charley during todays LIVE was probably the saddest moment I've seen in a while on this channel. Spencer disgustingly using his hand to eat a processed piece of sausage was a horror moment with covid rampant in the OC. And KT was determined to say 100 times she's only having coffee for breakfast. WOW! They have no idea what becoming healthy is and the choices they make are just nuts at this point. The vibe is so low and sad. They have lost any enjoyment of being in the park or each other and it shows immensely in these real-time views of their existence. But no moment was more telling than KT asking people what they were doing today: Are you resting? shopping? cooking? .. did she ever mentioned 'working?' Never. She's has no idea what it is like to have a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That breakfast between Spencer and Creepy Charley during todays LIVE was probably the saddest moment I've seen in a while on this channel. Spencer disgustingly using his hand to eat a processed piece of sausage was a horror moment with covid rampant in the OC. And KT was determined to say 100 times she's only having coffee for breakfast. WOW! They have no idea what becoming healthy is and the choices they make are just nuts at this point. The vibe is so low and sad. They have lost any enjoyment of being in the park or each other and it shows immensely in these real-time views of their existence. But no moment was more telling than KT asking people what they were doing today: Are you resting? shopping? cooking? .. did she ever mentioned 'working?' Never. She's has no idea what it is like to have a job.

The thought of any Stans following their “nutrition” plan is horrifying. Fasting? Eating super processed sausage patties without the bun because it’s “healthier”??? Yeah this new “diet” is as sustainable as their relationship and channel.

They need to detox from each other, from their theme park diet, from everything. How about eat a balanced diet! Since you have no jobs surely you can go for daily walks or use your fancy new apartment’s gym facility (without the worry of gangs using all the equipment like your last place). Try getting full nights of quality sleep instead of patrolling Tattle threads all night and deleting YouTube comments that rightly call you both out.

For Pete’s sake people, do not follow this couple’s unhealthy (in so many ways) lifestyle. They are
the authority on NOTHING (except maybe cheese ball brands).

When creating content, you need to provide value: it can be information, entertainment or something that will bring you back.

What value does BLAB provide? There's not a lot of information. They're not particularly engaging. A window into a life of sitting in Disneyland and saying hi to superchats isn't entertainment.

It feels like they think they deserve to be famous without putting in any work. BLAB, other than your sloth, you're not exceptional in any other way. I can't see your channel growing without putting in some effort and coming up with some creative ideas. We both know you're not going to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tried to watch with the sound off for a few minutes this morning just to see how the park is looking (I’m unreasonably excited about my trip next month). Good Lord the camera work was so awful. I guess she’s trying to show she does something, but it was bad.

Reactions: 12
Did Crouton Jeremy send a super chat today?

Spence brought up the Christmas tree . . . . so I guess you saw my post from Thursday, bud ;)

18222.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got boots on the ground today ladies and gentlemen. Guess who walked past me while I was trying to enjoy some bengal bbq…
83F671CF-C3D6-4E05-B1FD-C2F334902921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i just cant believe she used to be any type of nurse. it's often a thankless job and not a very glamorous one. kt likes to pretend shes a princess who always needs attention so...
She only used it for a few months so no, that time at the group home does not make her an experienced nurse.

Reactions: 8
Ohh yeah, I’m here :devilish: Bummed I missed the live. Where should I look for them? It’s almost sandwich time for them.
They love jolly holiday! Then again, they love every restaurant there! 😂 Maybe they're on some bench eating a churro! Hope you can get some great shots! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh yeah, I’m here :devilish: Bummed I missed the live. Where should I look for them? It’s almost sandwich time for them.
With Checkbook Charlie there today, it means they absolutely are going to stick him with a bill at a sit down restaurant and it allows Katie to repeat that “she can eat a big meal because she is breaking the fast”.

My money would be on Blue Bayou. You should go on Pirates and taunt them from the boat.

• Haha
With Checkbook Charlie there today, it means they absolutely are going to stick him with a bill at a sit down restaurant and it allows Katie to repeat that “she can eat a big meal because she is breaking the fast”.

My money would be on Blue Bayou. You should go on Pirates and taunt them from the boat.
Anytime I’ve seen them in the parks they are always eating and/or camped out somewhere with their tit taking up lots of space. They are even more smug in person so I always act like I have no idea who they are to give them any kind of satisfaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
I got boots on the ground today ladies and gentlemen. Guess who walked past me while I was trying to enjoy some bengal bbq…
View attachment 975096
Spencer wears those black jeans ever day! Like they are the same pants from 2 or 3 years ago! He looks so unkept! Spence, if this is your 'best' look, then you're just kidding yourself if you think you're living your 'best' life! Time to change the name of your disastrous channel!