Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was an LPN/LVN and I think I remember her posting once she worked in a residential program for teens, so teens with psychiatric illness who need long term treatment. In that setting, as an LVN, at most she may have been able to pass meds, but I’m not sure state laws for CA for LVN. She mostly babysat.

I’m a nurse practitioner. I don’t show my cards unless it’s necessary for the situation. Help someone. You don’t have to go around like Wayne and Garth flashing their back stage passes.

yeah that too! If you’re not licensed I don’t think you’ve covered under those Good Samaritan laws
Where I live, LPNs can do everything RNs do except initiate blood transfusions (they can monitor once started) and push IV chemo meds. I’m unsure why everyone thinks LPNs can’t do anything. There are rural hospitals where I live that are mostly staffed by LPNs. During covid, many of the hospitals that stopped hiring LPNs a few years ago, all started hiring LPNs again due to short staffing.

That said, in the adolescent psychiatric unit I worked in, even RNs mostly babysat, ie constantly assessing everyone. We passed meds. We charted. The techs took the vitals and the therapists did the group sessions.

As I’ve said in these threads before, KT is a disgusting, lying, moron. But her allegedly being an LPN is nothing to denigrate. I still can’t believe it’s true as she is such an idiot. Her being in an A&P lab and passing boggles my mind. Maybe she was hit on the head since then or something.

Reactions: 9
I give her credit for originality with this one though. Broccoli and sausage probably pairs together nicely
Screenshot_20220104-190212-523.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is hilarious.
Fiona posted that she "organized vitamins" today (as if she has a whole GNC superstore worth) then in the next slide on her IG story shows just 7 different vitamins and posts herself taking a nap. It's so sad and pathetic that she cooks dinner, organizes vitamins (whatever that even means) and she's tired af now and needs a nap? Why even post to brag about some basic ass house tit as if she needs some sort of pat on the back?
I'm so dead.

She must think that wiping her ass is a milestone in her week and something that requires a vacation. What a sack of dog poop she is
Omg nobody cares!!! She's an idiot!

I didn't watch, but do we know for a fact there was an actual incident? Or if it was inflated by her? If there was something I'm sure she exaggerated her role in it.
Guessing this was totally fabricated.

It wouldn't be hard to create this story. Easy points for someone who can't get views via yanno... actually compelling content.

Where I live, LPNs can do everything RNs do except initiate blood transfusions (they can monitor once started) and push IV chemo meds. I’m unsure why everyone thinks LPNs can’t do anything. There are rural hospitals where I live that are mostly staffed by LPNs. During covid, many of the hospitals that stopped hiring LPNs a few years ago, all started hiring LPNs again due to short staffing.

That said, in the adolescent psychiatric unit I worked in, even RNs mostly babysat, ie constantly assessing everyone. We passed meds. We charted. The techs took the vitals and the therapists did the group sessions.

As I’ve said in these threads before, KT is a disgusting, lying, moron. But her allegedly being an LPN is nothing to denigrate. I still can’t believe it’s true as she is such an idiot. Her being in an A&P lab and passing boggles my mind. Maybe she was hit on the head since then or something.
I’m not trying to denigrate LPN in general. Just her.
I worked psych. Still do.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t believe she has the ability to pass the boards to become an LVN/LPN. She must’ve sent someone in to take the test for her.

Also, if she can’t remember the name of her nursing school when it appears she only went a few years ago, wtf??? Nursing school is challenging. You don’t forget that experience. 😂😂😂. It must’ve been some fly by night place that she didn’t want to name. I don’t know if California has those schools for LVN. Not every state does. But I can’t imagine her actually passing Anatomy and Physiology at an accredited school.
On a recent video (I think the gingerbread house one) they were talking about algebra and algebra II classes. she said she wasn’t smart enough to pass either class and she never took them. how the hell did she get thru school without them? She is so full of crap that her eyes are brown. I mean no offense to those with brown eyes. Just the big fat liar KT.

Reactions: 13
She was filming at the time she sprang into heroic action. She then handed the camera to Spencer and dashed off to save a life. I never saw anything that appeared to be an emergency. I would think that if she was filming at the time that she saw the incident that she could not help but to have caught it on video. I assume that her visual focus would be in the same direction as the camera is pointed. So, now that you mention it, maybe it was all in her mind.

She was filming at the time she sprang into heroic action. She then handed the camera to Spencer and dashed off to save a life. I never saw anything that appeared to be an emergency. I would think that if she was filming at the time that she saw the incident that she could not help but to have caught it on video. I assume that her visual focus would be in the same direction as the camera is pointed. So, now that you mention it, maybe it was all in her mind.
She lies and makes so many stories up. Wouldn't put it past her to fabricate such an elaborate incident.

Everyone knows there was no emergency. It was all fabricated.
Lie, exaggerate, or deflect - three rules right out of the KTBear playbook.

I love my job but I left the first chance I got for YouTube. I love what I do but can’t answer a simple question with a simple answer. Make it make sense KT.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe the nasty fingernail filth made her sick after dinner and she needed a restroom STAT (that’s a doctor term 🤣)

So, maybe she was suffering “ the urgencies” and had to quick-waddle her way to a restroom for an away game. Also, while waiting for the wave of a white flag from her digestive system, she was able to delete comments. Makes sense!

• Haha
Their new vlog was just full of inaccuracies I cant!!!!
1. Jan/Feb are the slowest months not busy at all. What are they talking about.
2. Mobile ordering is not a 2 hr wait... for those who go before 8 pm.
I would never take advice from ppl who only go during park closing hours. They know nothing about how things are during the day because their lazy asses are sleeping.
3. Their bloopers.... watch Mr. Cheesy pops end of the year bloopers. They totaly stole it from him!!

Reactions: 20
Dylan announced he’ll be going to Orlando in late February/early March so I wonder if BLAB is trying to tag along on his trip so they can stay at his dad’s vacation house again.

Reactions: 11
Dylan announced he’ll be going to Orlando in late February/early March so I wonder if BLAB is trying to tag along on his trip so they can stay at his dad’s vacation house again.
The Starcruiser opens on March 1. BLAB mentioned a group sharing a suite. Dylan is probably one of the ones sharing it with Spencer and probably Brickey and ??? David from Fresh Baked??

Yes - I remember this. I think it was during a live. You complete any kind of degree program and you don’t know the name of the school right off the top? and you’re so proud to be a nurse and love what you do but nothing is listed on your LinkedIn?
Yeah it was some private fly by night school and it does not take years there to become an LVN. She only worked in a group home/school for boys and then she said, "something happened" and that was her extent of her using the LVN license. It was not very long like a few months.

I didn't watch, but do we know for a fact there was an actual incident? Or if it was inflated by her? If there was something I'm sure she exaggerated her role in it.
Why wouldn’t the pair of attention whores film it while they were live begging for donations if it were true?? Could you imagine the gold mine from the Crouton Crew? Just another sick twisted lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pants she wears in public look like jammy pants anyway, so who’d know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10