Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, Fresh Baked got the worst of it because they brought their baby. And David did lose his temper on a livestream when they were being called out.

However, what struck me was that BLAB was the only channel that did wholesale deletion of critcal comments. At least the others faced the music and took it. I don't remember if they addressed it publicly like Adam and Fresh Baked did.
FB definitely caught a lot of heat. Adam did too. BLAB addressed it in their usual bullshit way.

"It was mostly well received...but there were some mixed feelings."
"We're so comfortable with our friends...it's a family situation to us."
"We're not perfect individuals."
"It's hard to know what to do."
"We're not experts or professionals."
"We have a lot of things planned."

It all starts around 3 minutes in. They followed up this video with nearly non-stop travel and going to just about every theme park event in the rest of 2020 and into 2021. Very "sorry, not sorry" of them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They call all the other vloggers family in that video. How's that big vlogging family now? And that dog died soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the last 7 days they made $307 how do they live on this..and I see they are down trending lol...they should just give it up already.but for some reason they got 100 new subscribers....
I'm thinking that a big portion of Superchat money goes directly towards their 100 subscriber purchases. So they don't even get to enjoy their lunatic follower, er... i mean fan "donations".

Reactions: 7
They spend close to $100k in rent a year on two places and yet they only make $300 a week. Time to call mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't "working nurse" KT know how unsanitary and risky it is for half-dozen people to dig into a single pie with bare fingers and mouths?
She's so unhygienic! And Spence has very bad breath, so he's unhygienic too! Two nasty unhygienic people! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I could be mistaken but…

When hero Katie dashed off in her Super Blob cape (OK, muumu) to save a life since the doctor and paramedics needed her guidance and direction, comments started disappearing.

The live videos of theirs that I have viewed after the live was over have always had the live comments accessible. I never saw live comments for this video after the live ended. She was off “managing” their image by doing damage control or alerting her moderators to spring to stan attention.

They did seem to have this plan in their pocket, communicated prior to the incident so they were ready for either damage control or setting the stage for drama and head pat$

Something was up.

Maybe the comments they paid for when they purchased subscribers were coming across in Chinese and she had to dash off and amend her purchase for comments In English.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I could be mistaken but…

When hero Katie dashed off in her Super Blob cape (OK, muumu) to save a life since the doctor and paramedics needed her guidance and direction, comments started disappearing.

The live videos of theirs that I have viewed after the live was over have always had the live comments accessible. I never saw live comments for this video after the live ended. She was off “managing” their image by doing damage control or alerting her moderators to spring to stan attention.

They did seem to have this plan in their pocket, communicated prior to the incident so they were ready for either damage control or setting the stage for drama and head pat$

Something was up.

Maybe the comments they paid for when they purchased subscribers were coming across in Chinese and she had to dash off and amend her purchase for comments In English.
I noticed that. Even one of their subs commented about the 'live replay chat' not being available! Makes you wonder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
FB definitely caught a lot of heat. Adam did too. BLAB addressed it in their usual bullshit way.

"It was mostly well received...but there were some mixed feelings."
"We're so comfortable with our friends...it's a family situation to us."
"We're not perfect individuals."
"It's hard to know what to do."
"We're not experts or professionals."
"We have a lot of things planned."

It all starts around 3 minutes in. They followed up this video with nearly non-stop travel and going to just about every theme park event in the rest of 2020 and into 2021. Very "sorry, not sorry" of them.

The sunglasses is the cherry on top for me. Could they be anymore full of it?!! Very off putting to say the least.

Reactions: 10
You just know as soon as the camera stops rolling in the park KT is all like...
"Spencer go get your own Funnel Cake, this one's all mine and don't you even think about touching my bag of beignets"
Your avatar is GOLD!!! LMAO!

They call all the other vloggers family in that video. How's that big vlogging family now? And that dog died soon after.
That poor dog was dead long before it actually died. KT kept it alive and suffering for her own pure selfish reasons! Go back and watch those blogs when that happened. August of 2020...she did some fine dramatic acting after the death of Binky. I mean some real oscar worthy performances!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is how scared Katie is of being exposed for the true fake witch that she is. When she and Spence broke up back in 2018, Spence threatened to divulge lots of info that would tarnish her 'spotless' reputation and she threatened to sue him! Lol It was a back n forth game!

Attachments

• Wow
I was wondering why they didn't include the comments in the replay. Just more evidence they made this whole thing up.

This is how scared Katie is of being exposed for the true fake witch that she is. When she and Spence broke up back in 2018, Spence threatened to divulge lots of info that would tarnish her 'spotless' reputation and she threatened to sue him! Lol It was a back n forth game!

Wait is that Crouton Jeremy777 being referenced?

😮

• Haha