Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan announced he’ll be going to Orlando in late February/early March so I wonder if BLAB is trying to tag along on his trip so they can stay at his dad’s vacation house again.
Dylan announced he’ll be going to Orlando in late February/early March so I wonder if BLAB is trying to tag along on his trip so they can stay at his dad’s vacation house again.
They kept saying they were at an airBnB. But they were at Dylan's dad's house??

Reactions: 8
Nothing says “living your best life” like constantly trying to relive your childhood. Crying over Disneyland, crying over a Nickelodeon documentary. I get nostalgia but damn girl get a grip you’re pushing 40

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dylan seems like an OK guy. Now we’ll see if he’s been paying attention. If he doesn’t distance himself from these two blood suckers he’s a fool.

Reactions: 15
Dylan seems like an OK guy. Now we’ll see if he’s been paying attention. If he doesn’t distance himself from these two blood suckers he’s a fool.
agreed. He seems like a good guy and he puts a lot of effort into his videos and isn’t afraid to call out Disney BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
agreed. He seems like a good guy and he puts a lot of effort into his videos and isn’t afraid to call out Disney BS.
He had a new vlog yesterday where is went over his 2022 channel plans. He said in late May to June he was teaming up with another "content creator" to do the biggest thing he's done on his channel. He was nervous but excited, and said he talked about doing this even before he started YouTube. I am hoping it's Adam and he is tagging along on a road trip where he can vlog smaller parks while Adam does his roadside stuff. It could also be something like an international trip to parks with someone. I reeeeaally hope the other "creator" isn't Spencer. 😒 Maybe Brickey?

Reactions: 14
He had a new vlog yesterday where is went over his 2022 channel plans. He said in late May to June he was teaming up with another "content creator" to do the biggest thing he's done on his channel. He was nervous but excited, and said he talked about doing this even before he started YouTube. I am hoping it's Adam and he is tagging along on a road trip where he can vlog smaller parks while Adam does his roadside stuff. It could also be something like an international trip to parks with someone. I reeeeaally hope the other "creator" isn't Spencer. 😒 Maybe Brickey?
someone guessed hes going to europe with superenthused

Reactions: 10
Yep, I am thinking (hoping) it is Adam and I think it will be one of the International parks.🤞

Reactions: 8
I’m not guessing Adam. I don’t think this idea aligns with Adam’s current plans. Nothing against Dylan, I don’t think Adam will collaborate with any Disney vloggers for a very long time. He’s over it.

• Heart
The Starcruiser opens on March 1. BLAB mentioned a group sharing a suite. Dylan is probably one of the ones sharing it with Spencer and probably Brickey and ??? David from Fresh Baked??
David is going to WDW in the Spring with his wife and kids, but he’s not shelling out for the Star Cruiser until he sees Ordinary Adventures vlog on it. He knows he has too much responsibility to throw that kind of money at something that likely won’t hold up to its promises. A lot of the time, I feel like he’s the only actual adult when it comes to West Coast Disney vloggers.

If it's that narcissist POS Brickey, then I'll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
David is going to WDW in the Spring with his wife and kids, but he’s not shelling out for the Star Cruiser until he sees Ordinary Adventures vlog on it. He knows he has too much responsibility to throw that kind of money at something that likely won’t hold up to its promises. A lot of the time, I feel like he’s the only actual adult when it comes to West Coast Disney vloggers.
Oh yeah. I forgot that he wanted to see if it was worth it. I saw the timeline and thought maybe he was doing it as a way to save money on the experience. Glad he isn't going with Spencer (KT isn't doing it if I recall) and is doing a family trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In his latest video with BLAB, they were probably in it less than a minute. That same night KT was pumping out the IG stories and my take was Dylan was uncomfortable. If he's sharing the galactic cruiser with Spence, I'd bet that was planned a long time ago, and he's just keeping the peace until it's over. I think he's a nice guy too and wouldn't like what they did to Adam.

Reactions: 10
5PM in Irvine.
Spencer: 'Let's take a walk'.
KT: 'I can't get up. I'm still in my PJs'.
Spencer: 'We need to do something today'.
KT: 'Let's get a hamburger or some dessert for later'.
Spencer: 'But I'm in PJs. I can't'

• Haha
  • Heart
5PM in Irvine.
Spencer: 'Let's take a walk'.
KT: 'I can't get up. I'm still in my PJs'.
Spencer: 'We need to do something today'.
KT: 'Let's get a hamburger or some dessert for later'.
Spencer: 'But I'm in PJs. I can't'
You have to wonder what goes on in her mind when she posts crap like that. She knows she's lazy, yet wants everyone to believe she works so hard. Half the time I think she does it to rile this audience, not really understanding she's her own worst enemy

Reactions: 9
If it's that narcissist POS Brickey, then I'll pass
Please, please go to Brickey’s LIVE stream from last night and watch one minute that starts at 58:45. He created a fun new term!

You know what I want to see on Brickey’s next LIVE stream?

Brickey sitting alone on a bench in Toontown talking about how beautiful it is there at night and slowly out of the corner of the screen you see Launchpad McQuack approaching - who then proceeds to hit Brickey upside his head with a wooden airplane propeller.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s still setting the stage for banking on her depression, anxiety, and mental illness. She has a plan. She’s expecting some sort of pay out thus the consistent mention.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s still setting the stage for banking on her depression, anxiety, and mental illness. She has a plan. She’s expecting some sort of pay out thus the consistent mention.
She’s committed to this narrative, expect more mental health IG posts.

Please, please go to Brickey’s LIVE stream from last night and watch one minute that starts at 58:45. He created a fun new term!

You know what I want to see on Brickey’s next LIVE stream?

Brickey sitting alone on a bench in Toontown talking about how beautiful it is there at night and slowly out of the corner of the screen you see Launchpad McQuack approaching - who then proceeds to hit Brickey upside his head with a wooden airplane propeller.
😂 is he serious?? Brickey did you create the internet as well? :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
  • Heart