Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been debating cancelling mine too. šŸ˜£ I have a reservation for tomorrow that I made months ago but I don't really want to my put myself and others at risk unnecessarily. Really regretting getting a Magic Key this year. I should've waited till we were further along in the pandemic. I guess I was just too excited at the idea of a little normalcy (first world problems, for sure).

She basically just cooks the same 3 things over & over again: veggie soup, Rao's with ground turkey & veggies, and then air-fried chicken (or vegan chik'n) and veggies. Why does that need to be shared? It's not like she's trying something new. Just seeking attention any way she can get it. :rolleyes:

100%! Having followed their shenanigans for a few years, the only thing consistent in their life is that they don't keep friends for very long. They just use people.
Right now, the only park one should go to (if one needs to) is Universal. They check vaccination cards and tests, make you mask up outside and inside and you can just outdoor dine and dodge people. They were even making sure idiots with noses hanging out were covered. We did it and we made it but anything in Orange County is a serious risk. People who went were literally nervous and concerned. They told me don't do it right now, not worth it. I am just going to wait this out until we figure it out myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If that's not her then that person sure looks like her!

Best Life & Beyond #7 Suggestion

Spence calls for a smackdown with the trolls, as Katie continues trying to get rid of her rolls!
There have been so many great suggestions! But with how fast this thread moved we can probably use all of them. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Spence calls for a smackdown with the trolls, as Katie continues trying to get rid of her rolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hahahaha now that is funny, lol :)
Having their names incorporated into it really helps push it up the google searches when people go searching for them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha now that is funny, lol :)
Having their names incorporated into it really helps push it up the google searches when people go searching for them
Yes! That's why I included the names. šŸ˜Š And if anyone wants to add more to my suggestion or revise it, go right ahead. There's a character limit so they have to be short and 'sweet'. šŸ˜

There have been so many great suggestions! But with how fast this thread moved we can probably use all of them. Lol
I think so! Haha..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched their new Rise Of The Resistance video.... you will need earplugs for the first 5 seconds, amongst other various points through the video, fair warning.
What an absolutely obnoxious way to start a video by shouting and screaming into the camera.

Lalo really hoping you do one of your awesome recaps (no pressure) I know it's the weekend and takes a lot of time and effort but nobody does them like you do, they are always so hilarious to read.

I will just say that at 28:18 she claims she is just coming off a 20 HOUR FAST.
Yeah right, of course you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah it was some private fly by night school and it does not take years there to become an LVN. She only worked in a group home/school for boys and then she said, "something happened" and that was her extent of her using the LVN license. It was not very long like a few months.
Iā€™d love to know what happened to cause her to lose or leave her LVN job. Clearly it had a big impact on her for her to leave the field completely. I donā€™t know about these night schools, we donā€™t have them where I live, but perhaps she was under qualified which led to making a big mistake. Itā€™s really quite scary that places like these colleges existā€¦ I suspect that I f KT made it through, almost everyone else could too

Iā€™d love to know what happened to cause her to lose or leave her LVN job. Clearly it had a big impact on her for her to leave the field completely. I donā€™t know about these night schools, we donā€™t have them where I live, but perhaps she was under qualified which led to making a big mistake. Itā€™s really quite scary that places like these colleges existā€¦ I suspect that I f KT made it through, almost everyone else could too
Let's just say she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Considering she couldn't even remember the name of her school. Kinda wonder if she did attend or graduate from the from the "unknown" school.

As someone that is passionate about and knows a lot about nutrition, health, longevity, etc. I can say that this hack fraud knows absolutely NOTHING and should NEVER be taken seriously or should be giving advice to people in those areas. Her ā€œhealthy eatingā€ is anything but healthy. She follows other fake nutritional ā€œexpertā€ wannabe celebrity vloggers on Insta and thinks what they are preaching is good infoā€¦itā€™s not.

Any reasonable human knows that popcorn and heavily processed ā€œlow carbā€ candy is not healthy food. Any reasonably healthy human doesnā€™t eat as many meals or large portions of food as this hack fraud does. She eats like a bleeping cow, grazes on food constantly.

Sheā€™s doing her fans a massive disservice by offering diet or nutrition advice and being bleeping OBESE at the same time! You are not a credible person KTP, youā€™re fraudulent.

Whatā€™s infuriating about this is thereā€™s a real potential for one of her good hearted yet gullible Stans to try 20 hour fasts because hack fraud, former ā€œnurseā€ KTP endorses it and it makes it worse for someone because theyā€™re diabetic, etc. Fasting is good, I do it daily but itā€™s controlled, consistent and Iā€™m healthy enough to not have side effects or detrimental conditions. For some itā€™s not good as it might cause imbalances in their system or older people to lose more weight than they should, etc.

BLOB STANS: DO NOT TAKE DIET OR NUTRITION ADVICE FROM AN OBESE IMPULSIVE PERSON!

8EF221E6-2FF5-4B73-9E30-DCBB81397016.jpeg

• Heart
i just cant believe she used to be any type of nurse. it's often a thankless job and not a very glamorous one. kt likes to pretend shes a princess who always needs attention so...

Reactions: 6
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.View attachment 972852
Katie looks a good 6 months pregnant in this screen shot.

• Haha
Lemon does not go on everything! But Kt is like, "omg guys lemon is what makes everything sooo much better. I even squeeze it into my coffee and OMG. You guys have to try it. You'll thank me later."
No no no! Sadly her stans would squeeze lemon juice into their coffee if KT did it! šŸ™„
She invented the use of lemons in cooking.

Let's just say she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Considering she couldn't even remember the name of her school. Kinda wonder if she did attend or graduate from the from the "unknown" school.
IF she did go to school she probably "slept" her way through.

i just cant believe she used to be any type of nurse. it's often a thankless job and not a very glamorous one. kt likes to pretend shes a princess who always needs attention so...
I know I should believe it as she was licensed at some point, but I still donā€™t.

Also, I cannot believe how big she has gotten. I donā€™t care about anyoneā€™s weight, and would normally be supportive about someone trying to get healthier. But she is just so lazy and arrogant that itā€™s easy to target as just another example of her selfish gluttony. Eating tons, sleeping, and being unemployed, all while she constantly talks about working so hard and demanding sympathy, is why her ever expanding gut is so disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Very early for them with this Beg-A-Thon..........................AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11