Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.View attachment 972852
This is so fake. I realize vloggers set up shots like this, but they pull them off. She does not look like someone in love, or someone living her best life. She can't even put out any effort to look like she wants to touch Spence

Reactions: 11
Interesting that Provost pass just put out a video. Very informative and entertaining. At the beginning he mentioned the horrible fires in Colorado and how to donate to that. Wow.... do you think BLOB could have done any of that.... they probably aren't even aware... Such self absorbed aholes

Reactions: 8
"" width="640" height="640" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My confrontation with Katie! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We need tee shirts with two big eyebrows on top and the words underneath,
ā€¦ I ran into Katie Slockbower at Disney.

ha ha ha

*(this a a twist on shirts to parody a heavily made up celebrity years ago.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.View attachment 972852
This is how they looked in that clip
Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 5.10.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonā€™t post the link but Iā€™ve just watched Peter and Kitraā€™s new ordinary adventures video.

Tell me this isnā€™t taking a shot at KT and Spencer.

They open the video by saying ā€œWe were going to go to the Disney Parks this week, but instead we decided to stay home and be responsibleā€

Ouch! Good for them.
They also hit their 250,000 subs in the video and show it live.
Double ouch !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonā€™t post a link but Iā€™ve just watched Peter and Kitraā€™s new ordinary adventures video.

They open the video by saying ā€œWe were going to go to the Disney Parks this week, but instead we decided to stay home and be responsibleā€

Ouch! Good for them.
Oh and they also hit their 250,000 subs in the video and show it live.
Double ouch !

Heard that and thought the same thing.

• Heart
I wonā€™t post a link but Iā€™ve just watched Peter and Kitraā€™s new ordinary adventures video.

Ouch! Good for them.
They also hit their 250,000 subs in the video and show it live.
Double ouch !
Covid is running rampant, so what happened to Katie's'anxiety'? She's only anxious when it's convenient!

They bought another 100 subs.
They sure did! Funny how the subscriber count stalled for like 2 months, now suddenly there's like 100 new subs a day! Damn fraudsters!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Covid is running rampant, so what happened to Katie's'anxiety'? She's only anxious when it's convenient!
100% agreed. cancelling plans left and right because we don't want to get omicron, and i'm nowhere near the point where i'd be saying "i'm having so much covid anxiety!!" why the hell would you go to an EXTREMELY PACKED THEME PARK??

saw ordinary adventures tweet about avoiding the parks on NYE due to rising infection rates. watching BLOB's video...ordinary adventures made the right call.

• Heart
100% agreed. cancelling plans left and right because we don't want to get omicron, and i'm nowhere near the point where i'd be saying "i'm having so much covid anxiety!!" why the hell would you go to an EXTREMELY PACKED THEME PARK??

saw ordinary adventures tweet about avoiding the parks on NYE due to rising infection rates. watching BLOB's video...ordinary adventures made the right call.
I am terrified of covid. Tired of dodging the virus but I'll continue to take precautions to protect myself, family and others. You couldn't pay me to go to a crowded theme park right now! I have stopped doing so many things because of my fear and anxiety, but KT is only anxious when she's trying to justify her crappy behavior and attitude! She forgets all about her anxiety otherwise! Fake as can be! No person who is truly anxious or afraid to come in contact with the virus is going to go to a theme park weekly! I would consider it a place where transmission is high!

Reactions: 7
100% agreed. cancelling plans left and right because we don't want to get omicron, and i'm nowhere near the point where i'd be saying "i'm having so much covid anxiety!!" why the hell would you go to an EXTREMELY PACKED THEME PARK
My partner and I cancelled our reservations for this weekend at the parks as well. I didnā€™t want to, but it just felt like the right thing to do at this point due to how bad the numbers are everywhere and how much worse my actual Covid anxiety has gotten again in the last week. I canā€™t believe she has Covid anxiety at all.

Reactions: 6