Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching their latest live to see what you all were talking about. Wow! Spencer went HEAVY on the “come at me bro” when saying he’s never been approached by a hater. Also, is KT really claiming the phrase “Merch Search”. Oh goodness, get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m watching their latest live to see what you all were talking about. Wow! Spencer went HEAVY on the “come at me bro” when saying he’s never been approached by a hater. Also, is KT really claiming the phrase “Merch Search”. Oh goodness, get over yourself.
More like “Merch RETURN Search”, KT 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This might actually be worth the money to register “Merch Search” with the United States patent and trademark office. I would love to send them a cease and desist letter:devilish:

I'll look into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't see that part of the video, but I know they claim they came up with merch search. Spencer once said people that hold their food or merch in front of the castle and then post a pic on IG, were copying Katie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brickey invented the word 'Hangry' ... This group is the creative source for the world as we know it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spot on. Lol I was talking during the cast member interaction, and missed the David comment. A couple times I noticed Spence looked surprised, and or disgusted by seeing himself in the camera
He should look disgusted when he sees himself in the camera because he clearly looks like a homeless person. No hygiene. Scraggly hair. It's nauseating. When you don't feel good about yourself you don't take care of yourself. What a way to present themselves. Truely disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Bryan is SO MUCH better than these two clowns. Too bad he is still not working it!
Yeah this video is such a representation of their character. They were lying to their significant others—-it’s obvious they had a flirtation going on!

• Heart
It was evident in their last DCA vlog that these guys have no plan whatsoever for their days let alone their lives. At first they mentioned that they would probably be going home after DCA then when they were signing off they said now we're gonna go to Disneyland walk down Main Street but we won't be filming. Right......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He should look disgusted when he sees himself in the camera because he clearly looks like a homeless person. No hygiene. Scraggly hair. It's nauseating. When you don't feel good about yourself you don't take care of yourself. What a way to present themselves. Truely disgusting.
And his breath smells really bad so I know for a fact he's unhygienic! 🤢 I know I mention it a lot, but it's bad!

• Haha
Did anyone else catch on the last WHW when Katie was talking about haters and that she could go on the forums too but she quickly followed up with "which I don't ever do that of course". Makes it kind of obvious that she was on here and we caught her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah this video is such a representation of their character. They were lying to their significant others—-it’s obvious they had a flirtation going on!
And if they are comfortable lying to their significant others, it seems lying to their stans/general public would be a walk in the park.

Reactions: 11
It was evident in their last DCA vlog that these guys have no plan whatsoever for their days let alone their lives. At first they mentioned that they would probably be going home after DCA then when they were signing off they said now we're gonna go to Disneyland walk down Main Street but we won't be filming. Right......
...And neither of them posted anything on Insta. from DL that day, which they would've done had they actually gone. They probably just went home to loaf around after putting in a hard days (3hrs) work at DCA😅

Reactions: 10
Brickey invented the word 'Hangry' ... This group is the creative source for the world as we know it now.
Guys, I've come up with a new term for dudes who think they are bad-asses, but are just wimpy man-children who are definitely not "ride-rippers"... I call them "Douchebags". Yep, i just came up with that term.

You're welcome to use it as long as you give me credit for it whenever you say it. And remember if you subscribe, you can get free parking in my anus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I still haven't seen these two with any Disneyland vloggers in months. And Adam has not left a comment on their page since WDW. More proof that these two are hated by their peers.

BLOB #7: Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower introduce us to their new friends: Adam 'Not' The Woo, J. Crouton, Henry got 'IT', and 1/3 of ZZ Top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22