Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally getting around to skipping through part 2 of the live and holy tit. Spencer really said if a couple doesn’t fight/argue, they aren’t a real couple!? 😅 My partner and I live together and both WFH/see each other all day and spend our weekends at the parks together and we don’t fight. We are genuinely best friends and enjoy being together as much as possible. I’m not trying to brag; I’m just saying that Spencer is bleeping delusional and trying to make himself feel better for being trapped in a relationship with a demanding, shrieking harpy who has been draining him financially for the last handful of years.

Reactions: 20
Finally getting around to skipping through part 2 of the live and holy tit. Spencer really said if a couple doesn’t fight/argue, they aren’t a real couple!? 😅 My partner and I live together and both WFH/see each other all day and spend our weekends at the parks together and we don’t fight. We are genuinely best friends and enjoy being together as much as possible. I’m not trying to brag; I’m just saying that Spencer is bleeping delusional and trying to make himself feel better for being trapped in a relationship with a demanding, shrieking harpy who has been draining him financially for the last handful of years.
He keeps trying to justify his reasons for being with her to make himself feel better. He definitely knows she's slowly killing him!

Reactions: 12
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.34.29 am.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.
I just see a very bloated stomach! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I may have missed it but I was skipping around a lot. Does anyone know at one point in the live Spencer was saying he was a Bull and would get aggressive with people in the parks? I wanted to watch that part specifically.

Just finished watching FB. He did a great video about what's going on regarding all the upcoming construction in DL. Informative and very helpful unlike others we know....🤔

Reactions: 10
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

Ask and you shall receive…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I may have missed it but I was skipping around a lot. Does anyone know at one point in the live Spencer was saying he was a Bull and would get aggressive with people in the parks? I wanted to watch that part specifically.
Starts around the 47 minute mark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And his breath smells really bad so I know for a fact he's unhygienic! 🤢 I know I mention it a lot, but it's bad!
Girl, I know exactly what you mean! That kind of stank gets permanently imprinted on your memory and you can't disassociate the person from it. I'm truly sorry.

• Haha

wow this was embarrassing! They literally are taunting people! Guess what Katie, many of us would tell you how we feel and what we think to your face. And you wouldn't do a thing 'cause you'd get kicked out! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Girl, I know exactly what you mean! That kind of stank gets permanently imprinted on your memory and you can't disassociate the person from it. I'm truly sorry.
If you ever look at his teeth closely, you'll see that they're really gross. I think that's why he has bad breath! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Oh Spencer, lol. Is your middle name also “Danger”? The more I watch this (thank you for reposting here) the more laughable it is. Does he view himself like some top tier physical specimen when he looks in the mirror? He’s an aging Pilsbury DoughBoy, he puts fear in no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11