Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her food videos are disgusting. She fondles the raw ingredients with nasty dirty hands and who knows what foul germs live under her Dollar Tree press-on nails.

I also wonder what falls out of her filthy mop of hair. Cant be good. She seems to wash it maybe once a month.

How on earth could Spencer or any guy find her attractive? Even Credit Card Charlie can do so much better. So Repulsive.

Reactions: 16
i dislike her fake "sensitive" voice. has anyone noticed that weird voice she does when she's trying to sound all gentle ? also, i always liked adam (even his videos with spencer made spencer a little more tolerable). you can tell he had a great upbringing from his videos with his parents; his dad is a hoot !

wow katie used to say walking around disneyland is great exercise. now she's like yeah it's not that great. stop making excuses you're the problem, not the park, not your living environment, not covid, not "scheduling". just take responsibility for where you've landed yourself for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i dislike her fake "sensitive" voice. has anyone noticed that weird voice she does when she's trying to sound all gentle ? also, i always liked adam (even his videos with spencer made spencer a little more tolerable). you can tell he had a great upbringing from his videos with his parents; his dad is a hoot !

wow katie used to say walking around disneyland is great exercise. now she's like yeah it's not that great. stop making excuses you're the problem, not the park, not your living environment, not covid, not "scheduling". just take responsibility for where you've landed yourself for once.
"Sensitive" voice is one of her many personas in an attempt to manipulate an increasingly more awake audience that is starting to raise their eyebrow more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone in the live asked if Spencer was sunburned. KT replied “no, he just gets red sometimes”

It’s called alcoholism. That is why he is red faced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So full of tit to pretend you’re ~so anxious~ About this new variant while not bothering to mask up outdoors, in Disneyland during the busiest time of year. She was preaching that we have to learn to live with Rona before Disneyland was open, pick a lane girl.

• Heart
If Spencer is serious about getting back into surfing and snow boarding shape, he just needs to cut out the alcohol and switch to cocaine for 60 days.

• Haha
Who are these people who want more BLAB on Fresh Baked!? Fresh Baked is so much better without them, and it’s clear that he knows it!
I love posts like that because it allows us all to then write snarky rebuttals and then those snarky rebuttals get a ton of “likes”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
F184778A-BB84-4D19-96E0-20053333EE65.jpeg

This Jeremy guy sends nonstop superchats every time! Does someone really need to send money to ask KT if she adds bread or croutons to her soup?? This guy is clearly lonely and just wants to feel some sort of connection with them! They know this, but gladly take his money regardless! 😡

Her hands and wrists are so swollen.

View attachment 950791
All that salt she eats! They're very puffy! So is her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
As a person who lived in Italy I find frozen to slow cooker spaghetti personally offensive. I can't imagine how gross that mushy mess is. Doesn't surprise me that they'd like it since everything they try at the parks is AMAZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
every time ive tried something at disneyland that they say is so so so soooo good, it's average. theyre lame and eat like kids

Reactions: 19