Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled all the way back to their very first video....
Interestingly enough it's a collaboration of Ashlie and KT (with Spencer holding the camera and filming them both, generally acting like an excited asshole)

In the comments, someone asks KT who the other girl is?
KT responds with "She is someone we no longer associate with" rather than just saying, oh that's Ashlie.

Wow KT, you just can't contain your jealousy and hatred of Ash can you?, even in the comments section. That Loungefly deal she got really f****ed with you, huh?

The real funny thing is the video is left up and still making them money, again proving they have no principles at all or they'd have deleted it.
I like Ashlie a lot, KT could only ever dream to be half the person she is. Nice to know she still gets to you so much KT.

See screenshots.
KT was and is still SO jealous of sweet Ashlie! Ashlie is so much better off without that mean girl in her life! Also this photo is hideous! KT is not an attractive girl. Not even in her slimmer days. That make up job is evil looking! She’s so masculine!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing the next video will be either a home stream to recap 2021, or another DL/DCA vlog where they'll say it's been a long tradition to spend NYE at DL and then cry about how hard the year has been for them while they loiter in the park til 2am (since cast members have to stay regardless) or a NYE lunch or dinner vlog at some OC/Malibu restaurant they can't afford? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Gotta get in one more live begging panhandling session at Disneyland tonight!!!

CAFF79C1-B5E4-49E4-A6F6-9E2A1618F950.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keep sending us your money...it takes a lot for us to afford to attend all this stuff you all could never possibly afford. Don't forget, we want to get back to Vegas and big WDW trip in March...need $$$$ and lots of it. The Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of YouTube. Praise Be !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what kind of snacks she's got saved under her nails for tonight!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So, just catching up on this thread.

Tonight while watching ResortTv1 Livestream from Epcot, "Jereme777" gave about 5 superchats for $4.99/each. We laughed every time because his questions were so stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Watching tonight’s video:
Me - “Ew! Don’t show feet, grandpa Spence!”
My partner - “Ew! Don’t show crotch, grandpa Spence!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, just catching up on this thread.

Tonight while watching ResortTv1 Livestream from Epcot, "Jereme777" gave about 5 superchats for $4.99/each. We laughed every time because his questions were so stupid.
There's also this guy named Christopher Quinn who sends multiple supe chats each time, but I haven't seen him in their lives lately. I did however see him in Fresh Baked's last live and he sent David a few superchats. Hoping they lost him as a loyal sub and avid super chat contributor!

Reactions: 11
I feel the new video is them trying to say “LOOK I HAVE FRIENDS”. Was this what Spencer has been spending all his time editing? This is clearly why we haven’t gotten any content from them besides live streams.

The year isn’t even in order!! My iPhone does better with bad AI.

• Haha
Gotta get in one more live begging panhandling session at Disneyland tonight!!!

View attachment 954274
This special event cost them $250.00 plus. Their Super Chatters had better cough up more of their allowance, these two grifters can’t be expected to pay for their own New Year’s Eve entertainment.

Katie, do something about your nasty cheap nails. Super Chat yourself a proper manicure, your hands are disgusting.

Reactions: 12
This special event cost them $250.00 plus. Their Super Chatters had better cough up more of their allowance, these two grifters can’t be expected to pay for their own New Year’s Eve entertainment.

Katie, do something about your nasty cheap nails. Super Chat yourself a proper manicure, your hands are disgusting.
KT is probably banned from every nail salon from Malibu to Disneyland 🤣 No one wants to groom KT Karen Gremlin’s claws! I’m sure she’s a real delight to work on😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So let me get this striaight…KT was complaining a few nights ago about her new “pandemic anxiety flare up” and how “scary” it is to be in public with this new variant going around, yet this trick goes to a theme park on New Years Eve, UNMASKED, dancing elbow to elbow with strangers?!? Oh girl… smh🙄

Her self diagnosed anxiety is just as real as the Easter bunny. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT Instagram story she talks about how she goes out of her way to thank Cast Members especially tonight on NYE and also Christmas Eve (!) 🤣 and then there’s videos of her shouting at Cast Members trying to prove she supports them. It’s a hot mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year’s Friends! May 2022 be fantastic for all of you and your families (including Jeremy777: May 2022 be a record year for crouton sales)!

As always, thanks for all the entertainment.

With that said, it takes some real “Gall” for Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower to put Adam the Woo in their thumb nail and feature him so much in their 2021 Recap video - after ruining what could potentially have been his last Thanksgiving parents with his family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Happy New Year, wishing everyone a safe and happy one full of good things.
Thanks for all the great posts in 2021, it's been one hell of a ride so far, loving it :)
Love being part of this group...some good fun here !!!! Here's to plenty more in 2022 !!!!!

• Heart
KT Instagram story she talks about how she goes out of her way to thank Cast Members especially tonight on NYE and also Christmas Eve (!) 🤣 and then there’s videos of her shouting at Cast Members trying to prove she supports them. It’s a hot mess!
KT, actions speak louder than words. Who care how much you supposedly thank them if you make their lives miserable the rest of the time.

Reactions: 8
One of their "highlights" of 2021, was old man Spence hugging it up with Checkbook Charlie.

Screenshot 2022-01-01 10.27.44 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8