Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this striaight…KT was complaining a few nights ago about her new “pandemic anxiety flare up” and how “scary” it is to be in public with this new variant going around, yet this trick goes to a theme park on New Years Eve, UNMASKED, dancing elbow to elbow with strangers?!? Oh girl… smh🙄

Her self diagnosed anxiety is just as real as the Easter bunny. 🙄
She has CA. Convenient Anxiety. When it's convenient she has it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year to you all! Wishing all the best to you in 2022!

I say my final farewell to 2021 with one of my favorite screen shots of 2021 from "The Last Supper" with Adam.
Things were never quite the same after that WDW trip between BLOB and Adam or even Dylan.

Oh Adam what were you thinking at this moment. . . . . . 😂

wdwpic1.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy New Year everyone! So I could not stomach watching the year highlights but I skimmed through it. Correct me if I am wrong, but I need not see these following highlights from the past year:

- Katie's histrionics when Disneyland reopened. You think someone died or something. It is pathetic how emotional they get over a theme park, even Disneyland, when so many people have to deal with real life problems from the pandemic.

- BLAB's fundraising efforts for the firefighters from the Lake Tahoe wildfires. (Sorry I know this one is from Fantasyland - In fact, I don't think I saw any clips from their Lake Tahoe disastrous trip).

- Katie's various excuses for not getting a divorce whenever someone asks them when they are getting married. She's really busy (with eating I guess), it's not a priority right now, or it's because of the pandemic. Keep in mind she has been seeing Spencer for 4 years now.

- Spencer's excuse for not changing a flat tire on their trip to Vegas to escape Adam. It was because of the oxidized wingnuts on the tire from the Malibu beach air. Also, the damage to the tire was too hard to see so that's why they did not notice it before they left (or something like that).

- That time at WDW where they got kicked out of the restaurant during one of their live beg-a-thons when they went past closing time.

- For WDW 50th at a nice eating place, Katie wearing a coat with the price tag still attached so she can return it later.

- Katie's various ailments from anxiety to motion sickness to gain sympathy so their stans will donate.

- Katie's admission that she is indeed a witch.

- How they think it's "weird" that there is a Pele soccer store at Downtown Disney.

- BLAB helping Adam cleaned out their shared apartment and offering to pay for the cost of breaking the lease. (Another one from Fantasyland).

I'm sure there's more highlights they might have missed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was hoping to see footage of them fighting with the Anaheim street gangs as part of their highlights! What a disappointment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just came across this "gem" from Brickey back in June, in what he calls a "Unbelievable 2 hour interview" with Katie and Spencer. 🙄 Did anyone watch any part of this nonsense? I skimmed thru about 2 mins of this snoozefest before throwing in the towel. 😴

View attachment 952785
If there is one thing the Brickster knows, it's how to have a no-spin, AH-MAZING sit down with other creators that gets to the core of who they are in a revealing and honest way.

Also, this podcast was trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy new year everyone!

I googled Katie‘s name with her husband and I can’t tell from any photos posted and not much is there what her husband looks like does anyone have a photo?

I didn’t listen to that podcast that Brinkey made but that’s when he was trying to once again get up Spencer‘s butt and use them for their following.

I watched Five Fires for New Year’s Eve and they got so many views it’s probably 90,000 by now even Steve and Kai got 25,000 views and they can’t add 2+2. Spencer and Katie should’ve had a plan in place to live stream on such a huge holiday. They make a snail look ambitious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of the Stans were actually crying, watching the highlight video,.................AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Screenshot 2022-01-01 4.06.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-01-01 4.07.48 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-01-01 4.08.23 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-01-01 4.09.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I would think they would both have to be very worried as they go into January.

Halloween Horror Nights and Christmas are over and their viewing figures were dismal when they should have been topping 100,000 for each one.
Now we have January and February the two quietest, non-eventful months of the year. Nothings going on, and they have no real plan.

Add on to that a lot of people are broke or paying off credit cards after Christmas. Superchats are really going to dry up (with the exception of Jereme777’s $4.99s) and we all know the huge debt they are both in.

Their “New Year Plans” video was meant to be inspiring, a weak attempt at rallying the viewers but all it showed was they have nothing left in an already empty tank.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would think they would both have to be very worried as they go into January.

Halloween Horror Nights and Christmas are over and their viewing figures were dismal when they should have been topping 100,000 for each one.
Now we have January and February the two quietest, non-eventful months of the year. Nothings going on, and they have no real plan.

Add on to that a lot of people are broke or paying off credit cards after Christmas. Superchats are really going to dry up (with the exception of Jereme777’s $4.99s) and we all know the huge debt they are both in.

Their “New Year Plans” video was meant to be inspiring, a weak attempt at rallying the viewers but all it showed was they have nothing left in an already empty tank.
They can always count on Jeremy777 for multiple 4.99 donations! And yes, Jan and Feb are quiet uneventful months at Disneyland. Refurbishment time! Five Fires live streamed from Disneyland last night and already has over 90k views. BLAB will do another couch live soon and provide another recap/update. And let's not forget the upcoming "How We Spent New Year's Eve at Disneyland" vid! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Happy new year everyone!

I googled Katie‘s name with her husband and I can’t tell from any photos posted and not much is there what her husband looks like does anyone have a photo?

I didn’t listen to that podcast that Brinkey made but that’s when he was trying to once again get up Spencer‘s butt and use them for their following.

I watched Five Fires for New Year’s Eve and they got so many views it’s probably 90,000 by now even Steve and Kai got 25,000 views and they can’t add 2+2. Spencer and Katie should’ve had a plan in place to live stream on such a huge holiday. They make a snail look ambitious.
To give Mondo credit, at least he has a personality outside of food and being a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new year everyone!

Yeah when I was watching he had a 300.00 superchat. That definitely paid for his ticket and later in the night I think he had 14k viewers watching!! BLAB could never!!!
Screenshot_20211231-195846-268.png
Screenshot_20211231-235744-488.png
Screenshot_20211231-235959-236.png

The one with his hands on his hip does look pretty mean 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They can always count on Jeremy777 for multiple 4.99 donations! And yes, Jan and Feb are quiet uneventful months at Disneyland. Refurbishment time! Five Fires live streamed from Disneyland last night and already has over 90k views. BLAB will do another couch live soon and provide another recap/update. And let's not forget the upcoming "How We Spent New Year's Eve at Disneyland" vid! 🙄
Jeremy and his hard hitting questions
4.99 - do you guys like DL during Christmas time or no?
4.99- is Mickey Mouse at DL everyday or just special events?
4.99- Katie do you recommend me putting croutons on my salad or no?
🥴🥴🥴

Happy new year everyone!

I'm surprised Steve and Kai can even find their way home from DL. They don't even seem like real Disney fans to me. I think they found something that's working for them for the time being and they'll just milk it until the cow runs dry.

Some of the Stans were actually crying, watching the highlight video,.................AMAZING!!!!!!!!

View attachment 956218View attachment 956219View attachment 956220View attachment 956224
I cried yesterday after hearing about Betty White passing. There is nothing Spencer and KT could do to make me cry. Except quit YouTube, but those would be tears of joy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I put the recap on tv while taking down the tree. Every time I glanced it was another Disney vlogger with them. Funny, for being so grateful for CMs and fans not a one except gaslighted Charlie.

Reactions: 9