Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer: I love how the water comes in a glass bottle, it just seems fresher. #justbougiethoughtsguys

I've been away busy with family for a while but it was fun to catch up with you guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Adam just put out a BL@B death blow vlog. He announced he just sold all his Disney stock as he wants to get further away from Disney people and the troubling lifestyle around it. Even stating his AP is not something he will be continuing. He is clearly reading this thread as well and he wants to change and recognize his followers better and support and uplift more authentic channels (even non channels). His decision to start a healthy lifestyle of his own with daily workouts (during edits) and a change in diet is all a backhand to Spencer and Katie. The pressure is on BL@B now to change their lives as he has set them up for failure.. again. They want to follow him at all costs.. He just challenged the two big time and they can't do it. BYE BLOB your community has noticed you are unhealthy (both mentally and physically) and something to distance yourself from as your path is now officially cursed by The Woo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Adam just put out a BL@B death blow vlog. He announced he just sold all his Disney stock as he wants to get further away from Disney people and the troubling lifestyle around it. Even stating his AP is not something he will be continuing. He is clearly reading this thread as well and he wants to change and recognize his followers better and support and uplift more authentic channels (even non channels). His decision to start a healthy lifestyle of his own with daily workouts (during edits) and a change in diet is all a backhand to Spencer and Katie. The pressure is on BL@B now to change their lives as he has set them up for failure.. again. They want to follow him at all costs.. He just challenged the two big time and they can't do it. BYE BLOB your community has noticed you are unhealthy (both mentally and physically) and something to distance yourself from as your path is now officially cursed by The Woo.
Just watched it too, you're so right, Adam was sending a very direct clear signal to BLAB.
Highly recommend people watch it, he definitely has a lot to say and none of it is good for BLAB.
I think they can stop pretending they are friends now, KT's constant name dropping and referring to her texting him ect.... it's clear he is done with you BLAB!
Well done Adam, on the off chance you do read here, so much respect for you taking this new path.... BLAB almost ruined your channel and your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched it too, you're so right, Adam was sending a very direct clear signal to BLAB.
Highly recommend people watch it, he definitely has a lot to say and none of it is good for BLAB.
I think they can stop pretending they are friends now, KT's constant name dropping and referring to her texting him ect.... it's clear he is done with you BLAB!
Well done Adam, on the off chance you do read here, so much respect for you taking this new path.... BLAB almost ruined your channel and your life.
Now I'm intrigued..going to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been following Adam for almost a decade. The Woo is a stand up guy. He has class and has said many times he does not feel right taking peoples hard earned money that enjoy his videos.

I feel like the video today was a big “read between the lines” message to BLAB and I’m here for it!!!

....and how hard is it to buy some bikes? Just go buy them already!! Instead of blowing your money pretending to be rich…or buying $18 novelty cocktails at DL…go buy some bikes for christ's sake!! They do nothing but sulk and make excuses.

I feel a 2023 year in review video coming where Spencer talks about wanting to buy bikes😀
I feel like (being the grifters they are) BLAB is reaching out to local Bike Shops in hopes for 2 Bikes in exchange for a Vlog Shoutout or for a fan to gift them bikes. Their money goes shoved back into their faces deep fried or booze induced!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched it myself. So different than BLOB's recent video where they make excuse after excuse.

Reactions: 10
One more thought about Spencer and Katie's 2022 video:

Does AAA cover bicycles? Because we know damn well that Spencer doesn't know how to put air in a flat bicycle tire.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started watching BLAB over the last year - I had never heard of them before they went to WDW in FL for the first time. I watch PMM/SE/AtW and got my first glimpses of KT. Wow. Watching her flirt/fawn all over AtW was desperate. She seemed to be a hot mess. Didn't mind Spencer, but couldn't figure out the why's of them being together.

I have on/off hate-watched them for the last 8 months or so - and try and keep up to date on what is happening with them through this forum.

I just wanted to jump on here today to agree with what is being said - they are on a fast track to rock bottom.

I watched the vlog today - and when Spencer had to tell KT was "resolution" meant - I was dumbfounded.

I am here to see this train wreck happen. And while I don't wish ill-will on anyone - after the mess they made for Adam, KARMA is coming for them.
And I’ve got my popcorn ready!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One more thought about Spencer and Katie's 2022 video:

Does AAA cover bicycles? Because we know damn well that Spencer doesn't know how to put air in a flat bicycle tire.
LOL AAA does cover bicycles, but not in California. It appears Colorado is the closest state that does. So Henry it will be! 😂

aaamain'.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10