Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Disney is going to charge a fortune for their Star Wars experience they need to put strict rules in force forbidding commercial videoing of the experience. Why go and spend thousands at Galactic Cruiser when all the mysteries of the experience are all over YouTube?

Reactions: 9
It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but if they live next to the spectrum idk why they don’t think to do a video there? Better than target and Costco constantly.
They want everyone to think they live in Newport Beach with the million dollar yachts. Phony as f*ck as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Disney is going to charge a fortune for their Star Wars experience they need to put strict rules in force forbidding commercial videoing of the experience. Why go and spend thousands at Galactic Cruiser when all the mysteries of the experience are all over YouTube?
I don't think you can film much during your stay. Photos are probably provided along with a few IG moments.

They forget they showed everyone the pool area of their apartment in Irvine. So now that want to mislead the public is just more BLOB anxiety over being exposed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They are completely broken at this point. Both can't go for 20 seconds in a vlog without discussing their flaws and how miserable things have become. They really have nothing in life anymore and it's very obvious. They have destroyed so much to get to this moment and the truth is they know it's all coming to end. They barely get 10k in views and that's a sign they can't pay for things like they once did. Spencer has sadly become a full time alcoholic to mask his problems and KT has used her food addiction to cope as well. Her whole speech about Spencer telling her she has told the world too much was like a therapy session of a very troubled soul. And he purposely left the room during her sad moment. But what is really bad, is the fact, neither one can help the other now. They both are perpetually bringing the other down. They have made at least a half dozen vlogs about new directions in life in last few months. They are mentally so confused over what is going on. It's like a giant disaster playing out IRL. I feel sorry for the kids watching this channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said they had an opportunity the would've enable KT to go as well...It sounds like they wasn't a free deal as they declined.

He's most likely share the cost/room["cabin"] with another Vlogger, Brickey perhaps. Just hope it isn't David from FB.

KT will spend the two days pouting and eating her feelings at Disney Springs
Considering David didn’t even put them in his video that he was filming the same time they “met” up last, I doubt it’s him. Plus he seems smart with his money in comparison to these clowns

Reactions: 14
Katie can sure as hell talk about herself. Won’t even let spencer talk about anything 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are completely broken at this point. Both can't go for 20 seconds in a vlog without discussing their flaws and how miserable things have become. They really have nothing in life anymore and it's very obvious. They have destroyed so much to get to this moment and the truth is they know it's all coming to end. They barely get 10k in views and that's a sign they can't pay for things like they once did. Spencer has sadly become a full time alcoholic to mask his problems and KT has used her food addiction to cope as well. Her whole speech about Spencer telling her she has told the world too much was like a therapy session of a very troubled soul. And he purposely left the room during her sad moment. But what is really bad, is the fact, neither one can help the other now. They both are perpetually bringing the other down. They have made at least a half dozen vlogs about new directions in life in last few months. They are mentally so confused over what is going on. It's like a giant disaster playing out IRL. I feel sorry for the kids watching this channel.
All of this! I’m confused as to how they labeled themselves a family channel at one point. Is that still a thing? They are absolutely lost, and it’s showing. I figured Spencer might have an alcohol problem when he paired a giant slice of vending machine cake with a beer. Who does that???

He looks checked out of the relationship but at this point seems to be okay with going down like the violin players on the Titanic.
I will say, the inevitable clickbait “We need to talk” titled video will pull in a lot of views because everyone loves the drama. What will they talk about though? Their breakup that we can see coming a mile away? A break from their channel to focus on KT’s “mental health”? A new set of tires? Costco run for cheese sticks? Ya never know with these two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This 2022 video was GOLD for us Tattlers. So much bullshit by both of them. My Dad always said “sometimes if you give someone enough rope - they will hang themselves”. I felt like this was another one of those moments.

I am going to do my best to not do a “California Girl” type longwinded post.

My thoughts (and Yes, I will rewatch multiple times in 2022 and see how they are doing):

1) They haven’t confirmed their exact dates to Florida yet because they need to know when exactly “Adam the Woo” is on the road for Baseball Spring Training videos to completely avoid him around Disney World. “Spencer Emmons” and “Katie Slockbower” are such cowards for what they did to Adam on his last trip west.

I would wager Spencer is splitting the experience with Brickey. Spencer and Katie have never even been gifted a room at All Star Resorts in Florida - no one is gifting him this. I would also wager heavy on Spencer soliciting a married galatic housekeeper at the resort to run away with him to Malibu.

2) I am very glad that “Checkbook Charlie” (stolen from a Poster earlier in this thread and probably my favorite nickname ever) knows better than to get stuck accompanying these clowns to Florida or Aulani. I hope he reads these posts and becomes hesitant with spending time and money with them.

Also, it doesn’t sound like Aulani is now in their plans for 2022. That makes me happy that any cash reserves don’t make that feasible. 😃

3) Spencer pouting that he doesn’t have time to properly surf/snowboard/graffiti like he would love to because he is spending too much time vlogging during a global pandemic on his “lifestyle channel” that is literally titled about “living your best life” is a new low point to show how juvenile that he is emotionally and mentally.

I am so glad that Spencer (a man child) was never someone’s Father. He would have just walked out on the family if his responsibilities got too tough (like he did subleasing from Adam the Woo). Spencer is pathetic and his Mom should take some responsibility for raising him to be so soft and self centered.

4) I do think Katie knows who “Hans Solo” is. Oma used to tell Katie story about her childhood friend named Hans that worked alone (solo) at a “re-education camp” back in Germany in the early 1940’s. Details on what Hans did at the “camp” specifically are a little hazy.

Glad Katie had to defend going to shake down Oma for a check on Christmas. She basically said the precautions she took on that day to see Oma just aren’t worth going through on any other week where gifts aren’t given.

So much more I could say…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Considering David didn’t even put them in his video that he was filming the same time they “met” up last, I doubt it’s him. Plus he seems smart with his money in comparison to these clowns
David said he’s not doing the Star Cruiser any time soon and is waiting to see Ordinary Adventures review of it before he decides. Smart move.

Reactions: 17
Just making an educated guess, believe that it is the kids who are sending the majority of the SuperChat $$$$$ to these 2 panhandlers.
All I know is that 'be yourself adventures' and 'Christopher Quinn' send nonstop superchats..though I haven't seen them in the last couple of lives! Would be great if they stopped sending money for good!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
....and how hard is it to buy some bikes? Just go buy them already!! Instead of blowing your money pretending to be rich…or buying $18 novelty cocktails at DL…go buy some bikes for christ's sake!! They do nothing but sulk and make excuses.

I feel a 2023 year in review video coming where Spencer talks about wanting to buy bikes😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being a 50+ year old man who is unmarried and has no kids and owns no property… and your giant life goal for the new year is to snowboard more… and even then you can’t muster the will to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being a 50+ year old man who is unmarried and has no kids and owns no property… and your giant life goal for the new year is to snowboard more… and even then you can’t muster the will to do so.
That's pretty sad! The video (like most of their vids), was pathetic and embarrassing. It was not well thought out or planned so they just rambled aimlessly. There was absolutely no point to the vid, but again, they just post for the sake of posting. They figured that driving to a coffee shop to talk out of their asses was good enough to garner some views and likes. One thing for sure is that they'll be doing the exact same things they've been doing. You can clearly see their vids are gettiing less views!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There just isn't enough new happening at Disneyland to justify vlogging from there once a week, let alone several times a week.

I'm not saying that vlogging is dead, but it feels like the current 'leaders' in the Disney theme park genre don't have the passion and creativity to take it to the next level. BLAB is just boring.

• Heart
I'm not saying that vlogging is dead, but it feels like the current 'leaders' in the Disney theme park genre don't have the passion and creativity to take it to the next level. BLAB is just boring.
Brickey had potential but him not being a “ride ripper” has gotten him scorned in some Theme Park circles.

• Haha
I started watching BLAB over the last year - I had never heard of them before they went to WDW in FL for the first time. I watch PMM/SE/AtW and got my first glimpses of KT. Wow. Watching her flirt/fawn all over AtW was desperate. She seemed to be a hot mess. Didn't mind Spencer, but couldn't figure out the why's of them being together.

I have on/off hate-watched them for the last 8 months or so - and try and keep up to date on what is happening with them through this forum.

I just wanted to jump on here today to agree with what is being said - they are on a fast track to rock bottom.

I watched the vlog today - and when Spencer had to tell KT was "resolution" meant - I was dumbfounded.

I am here to see this train wreck happen. And while I don't wish ill-will on anyone - after the mess they made for Adam, KARMA is coming for them.

• Heart