Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the sort of tit I expect Vanilla Ice would wear in the 90s.

Spencer, if you think this looks good, you’re out of your bleeping mind. I could create something better in 5 minutes on Canva. You have as much design creativity as a dead horse.
Canva - TWO MINUTES

1660953229672.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Two teams go to the Super Bowl. There is one winner and one loser. Merch is made up ahead of time so it’s ready to be sold once the last second hits the clock. The losers merch gets sent to third world countries. That’s where their garbage needs to go. Actually wait, no. Even people in said third world countries deserve better than this garbage! I wouldn’t wipe my ass with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For $40 bleeping a month, Super besties should get their pick of this god awful “merch” at no additional cost.

Stupidity and selfishness are truly synonymous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that splooge dripping down that hat

Must not cuss. Must not cuss. But. Seriously. What in the teenage dirtbag is this View attachment 1512859
This is all a trick to collect home addresses of people stupid enough to be grifted. It's the newest fad in grifting, Mobile Order Grifts.

They will show up at stans doors with a BLOB Splooge branded donation tray, take a few photos in their house and claim that they own that house too. "Well hello there everyone, here we are at our Tulare County homestead!"

Don't Send These Grifters Any Money! (or your home address!)

I’m just catching up. Are they trolling us with this “merch”
"Is this an out-of-season April Fools joke?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Best Life and Veneral Warts. I hope that hotel torches the room they stayed in. Think of the unsuspecting next guests. Her leavings destroy lives.

Imagine putting your face on the same pillow KT had between her fat thighs. So gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is all a trick to collect home addresses of people stupid enough to be grifted. It's the newest fad in grifting, Mobile Order Grifts.

They will show up at stans doors with a BLOB Splooge branded donation tray, take a few photos in their house and claim that they own that house too. "Well hello there everyone, here we are at our Tulare County homestead!"

Don't Send These Grifters Any Money! (or your home address!)

"Is this an out-of-season April Fools joke?"
It IS still spring break at Disneyland….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They carry all the popular BLOB sizes.

XS - SMALL - LRG - XL - XXL - BIGFELLA

The Fall lineup will be introduce "TinyShoulders" size.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.