Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Au contraire. If you look closer you’ll notice they are indeed different. The non-besties merch is light blue and besties is white, yes. But under the bottom left of the white one you’ll see is a tiny script “Besties” with a thin dramatic underline. Now that ought to be worth at least $40 more.
I should have specified, wearer’s left / viewer’s right. As if there’s really going to be a wearer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Justin Scarred sharing some Disneyland wisdom today. Is it directed at anyone in particular? You be the judge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes katie lest speak about honesty! Real rich coming from you!
Translation - "No brands want anything to do with me (or us). Not because we are terrible awful people who grift - we just don't matter"

Seriously - on the ladder of Social Media Influencers or Disney Vloggers - they aren't even on the bottom rung. They are the puddle tit, sweat and spray paint next to the ladder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They went at LUNCH - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Like it's hard to get a reservation - BWAHAHAHA

Again - this vlog is for the simps in Taint Lick Montana who have no idea what Vegas or California is really like.

Their "best life" is my "meh - I guess"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hell’s Kitchen … that has to be that motel kitchenette serving hot plate chicken, right? They’ve been there already. Sorry bout it! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hells Kitchen is what Spencer calls KT's taint after she peels off those leggings after a day of churros and chilli at Disney.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes katie lest speak about honesty! Real rich coming from you!
Wow! What a liar..."My audience and their experience will always matter most in the long run"...bullshit! KT, if you were truly honest about the things you tried, then not everything would be "amazing", "oh so good" or "best I've ever had". You two are amazed at everything you try on camera. And you don't give a tit about other people's experience as evidenced by your obnoxious behaviors in the public.

She's just trying to kiss ass and glom onto another creator since they've been shunned by most of the other vloggers. Pathetic.

• Heart
The Vegas restaurant is a Disney-fied version of the actual filming restaurant which is on a studio lot in Burbank. If you want to be real "exclusive" about, try getting a real reservation THERE. Posers. As it's been said, *anyone* can get reservations here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok not bragging but I just renewed right now on 8-19-22 at 6:15 pm and no wait. Just bing bang boom

• Heart
Reactions: 20
90CF9CC8-C338-42B3-8CA6-D2F75C6A0E6E.jpeg
Is that silver skin on the Chateaubriand? If it is, that’s incredibly disgusting. Ramsay has 35 restaurants and I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t set foot in that kitchen since the grand opening. That’s the problem with celebrity chefs. You have no idea who’s in the kitchen. Oh, and my Amex Platinum concierge could get me in that place for lunch with 10 Minutes notice any day of the week. Not that I’d ever bother.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Listen everyone, I'm a grown man. I typically do NOT draw attention to my birthday.

But since it's also Katie's birthday, and any attention paid to me is attention NOT being paid to HER....

LET'S PARTY.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, and my Amex Platinum concierge could get me in that place for lunch with 10 Minutes notice any day of the week. Not that I’d ever bother.
Don't be hatin. You know Big Baller Spence tossed this bad boy on the table to pay for....lunch.

1660959724203.png

• Haha
  • Heart
It has to be the Mckenzies - the "friends" who got them in. They have asked not to be out on camera.
There's someone sitting next to Big Fella, looks older.

Screenshot_20220819-212526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-212616_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-212621_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220819-212619_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trust me, we have "friends".

I've never seen 2 people look more ill, unhealthy

• Haha
  • Sick
DF9B8520-52A4-49E7-8FCA-0860EABCAE38.jpeg
Are they kidding? Three hothouse cherry tomatoes, a smear of Dijonaisse and a tiny filet hiding under a single basil leaf. HAHA!!! I hope they’re not paying for that tit. That’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.