Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got a free plastic backpack and she’s worn it for a year, a free facial gets a super fake 200 word essay and multiple posts.
If only she was this loyal to her husband.
0C1FF5A0-7084-469F-B36D-BDE8979453A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
i always wondered what the hell KT carries in that backpack too. like what are you taking to disneyland at 11 PM right before they close that would necessitate the use of a backpack? does she think it makes her look thinner or something?
I only have 3 weeks of my Magic Key, and I haven't run into BLOB the entire year so far, but if I do, I will tail them for the entire visit just to see what she's doing with the backpack.

You know BLAB won't be staying at any Disneyland resort hotel anytime soon.
I'd be a good question to ask them on Wednesday, just to see their response. I'm sure they'd say something like the Disneyland Resorts "aren't their thing." 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think KKKT wears that backpack because it's the one time ever that a brand did any sort of sponsorship/shoutout for her and she is riding that high as long as she can. She'll be wearing that bag until she is Spencer's age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
...and a Fairytale Facial is what Spencer wished he could give when he stalked KKKT to the fuel rod station.

Screenshot_20220808-183502_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was Terri posting that question. Skittles dumbass forgot she posted same thing in the Live Chat the other night almost word for word. Also play it safe here. A MOD from Blab is here. I’m not outing them. YET. They dont change up how they write things. Dead give away. Also when you post something here on purpose and suddenly that exact post comes up on the group mod texts. Tsk tsk tsk. I wasn’t bleeping around when I said I was a troll mod
17E40749-0F78-4964-AEE2-109F3033A5D1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.