Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone know who the friend is that daphne is referring to who she claims was affected by the drama with adam? haven't heard of that before

• Wow
Reactions: 18
anyone know who the friend is that daphne is referring to who she claims was affected by the drama with adam? haven't heard of that before
I'm curious as well, she mentioned that a child got hurt by KTs actions or something to that affect. I'm sure there is alot of things that we are unaware of that Blab has done behind the scenes.

Reactions: 22
I'm curious as well, she mentioned that a child got hurt by KTs actions or something to that affect. I'm sure there is alot of things that we are unaware of that Blab has done behind the scenes.
Is it possible Daphne is referring to Plaid Hero’s daughter from the Columbia incident?
Never mind I see this was mentioned already

• Heart
Reactions: 26
While her Peers enjoy gifted stays at the resorts with early entry and character dining she starts posting like crazy about a cookie facial 👎😂 she’s so jealous she can’t stand it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, if there are BLAB stans here spying, here is SPENCER'S OWN WORDS. Enjoy!
73C71B8D-630A-4F55-A362-A47AA85BA8A4.jpg
BACB2A2B-6245-4F4F-AC64-C94A5F95FDE6.jpg
D72E05E3-3A78-42CF-9C6E-B6A4726CCA8A.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This literally baffles me. When I go to Disneyland I take as little as possible so I have less to carry. Debit card, drivers license, lip balm, phone, portable charger. That's it. We know a phone charger isn't in the pleather backpack since they pay good money for the fuel rods. Maybe a change of t-shirt and leggings in cast KKKT busts throgh what she is wearing? Spare hat for Dence in case he didn't "best remove 'em" and and he lost his and his poor Irish/Choctaw head is exposed? Extra Lee prress-on nails for KKKT in case they actually go on a ride and she looses one? I just don't inderstand....
If it weren’t for having a type 1 diabetic kid, you’d bet your ass I’d be taking nada! I have to carry a KT backpack for oh you know, life saving supplies such as glucagon and yes, sugar. He goes low a lot from all the walking! I loathe carrying so much and I loathe T1D, so other than medical crap, I wouldn’t do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
David and Liz have a daughter. I wonder if KT gave their little girl (forgot her name) Covid?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Holy hell. I was repeatedly hitting the forward button to skip five seconds at a time, and my head was still ringing by the end of that. Kudos to the people who kept their cool on there because I was flipping out here in my apartment.

The constant craving of attention is really sad to see. Is that why she keeps eating? If she doubles in size every year, no one can look away from her.
I did the same (skipping ahead)… it’s so totally obnoxious and embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
I’d never heard of this but just googled it and read it! 🤮🤢🤢🤮
My daughter is thinking of going into nursing. I can't ever let her read this...

Since we're sharing horror stories, has anyone read The Most Embarrassing Private Jet Flight Of All Time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.