Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure whether or not it's note worthy but while I was catching up on OA's live and Five Fres speculation Sunday, I kept noticing the cross mentioning of them all being friends and talking to each other and catching each other videos, and saying each other's catchphrases. They are able to do that from the comfort of their own live chat spaces...BLAB in stark contrast, has to swim upstream on main street at almost park close, to search out fake and off guard interactions with "friends" or "fans".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We’ve lived under the threat of KT & Spencer lurking on this board for months…

FA50DEAD-5134-4F92-A8C5-E6CF79526740.jpeg

Do you think the mod told KT that her new track is tearing up the charts faster than Flagpole Sitta?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s always the same old schtick.
Sorry if this has been mentioned previously. It just clicked for me when I saw this. THIS is who Spence got his "old timey voice" shtick from, Conan! Conan does it regularly on his podcast, only it's funny when Conan does it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm curious as well, she mentioned that a child got hurt by KTs actions or something to that affect. I'm sure there is alot of things that we are unaware of that Blab has done behind the scenes.
Pretty sure she was referring to Griftbuster's daughter who was also trespassed that day by Security as a result of KT's complaint. Not to mention the daughter and the other kids that were on the ship had to witness KT's insults at her dad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Like others here, I have a sus list. Just like I feel some posters used to post as other members. Anyone can post here. It's all good. But I still feel somewhat sorry for Katie's stans. They think they are special to her. They don't realize the amount of people she commiserates with to manipulate into doing her bidding. Like Tony and Dylan

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We’ve lived under the threat of KT & Spencer lurking on this board for months…

View attachment 1484099

Do you think the mod told KT that her new track is tearing up the charts faster than Flagpole Sitta?
Definitely don't need to be pussy footing around the table in the tattle house because of their little mods.
"Hey blab mods, why don't you use your account and have a debate on here on why you think Blab are the harmless victims in this situation" ?
20220808_214336.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mondo just dropped a video featuring the new Halloween merch at the park. Whats the matter, BLAB? Too busy trying to dox Tattlers that you missed out being the first to show this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn't the Tattle undercover troll Terri a girl scout leader?

I wonder what badge she will be earning by showing her troll techniques here on Tattle.

What a great example she is to her girl scout troop.................lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure I know who you guys are referring to as well.

I really don't care, they can read here all they want, fake post here, doesn't matter! Not sure who they think they're infiltrating on a public forum. If you're trying to ID people and get personal information maybe you should ask yourself....

8ubGFLt.gif

None of us care who you are. We're here to stop two grifters from grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if this has been posted….but did you hear about a certain Florida gang members coming to California? Posted on the “Slackers” forum. I wonder what it be like if Big Fella and Jenn would meet for the first time!
Hoping KT vs Tim over a greasy hot dog eating contest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I would have risked my life and jumped out....
I'd have grabbed the rope from the bell away from her, as well as kindly asked the fire truck cast member driver to pullover immediately. If he was unable to do so I'd jump out. I CAN'T stand loud ringing, but more than that I'd want to end the obnoxious-ness cruising down main street so that others wouldn't be affected. That's called being a decent Disneyland citizen and respectful guest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hard pass. Katie's become an annoying pop up.

A moment of Katie clarity...

Took a look at the betchylife page. Katie can't repost this one since she's married. 🤣

view3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.