Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I really hope we’re converting some of them! I only wish some of our members wouldn’t report new members as “spam” if they’ve been deemed suspicious (spoken from experience). It would be fun to see how some of these conversations play out.
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
A) 40%

B) 60%

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.
Yes or “KTs not that bad, can we please talk about ATWs wh*re?” Those always kill me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This morning they already had 600+ patrons with lots of goodies for cheaper than BLAB:
Tangerine Mammoth
$5 per month
View attachment 1481112

Includes Discord benefits

• Behind the scenes photos

• Behind the scenes videos

• Invite to our content contributor channel in Discord

• Access to a growing library of wallpapers
Join $5 Tier

Teal Mammoth
$15 per month
View attachment 1481113

• Extra podcast content

• Exclusive watch party invites

• You're added as a close friend on Instagram

• Access to all previous tier benefits
Join $15 Tier

Fuchsia Mammoth
$25 per month
View attachment 1481114

• Monthly signed postcard from us to you

• Welcome (and surprise) Mammoth Club stickers

• Shoutout in our future videos

• Monthly theme park planning with Molly

• Access to all previous tier benefits
It's wild to me that we live in a world where people can sucker money out of other people just because they post theme park videos on YT. Like, why TF would anyone care about a "shoutout in a video" or a "signed postcard" from some total bleeping nobodies? Yuck, makes my skin crawl, these narcissists think they're "celebrities," I can't wait until all of their stupid ass channels fail and they have to find REAL jobs! 🙄 #RantOver

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s always the same old schtick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's wild to me that we live in a world where people can sucker money out of other people just because they post theme park videos on YT. Like, why TF would anyone care about a "shoutout in a video" or a "signed postcard" from some total bleeping nobodies? Yuck, makes my skin crawl, these narcissists think they're "celebrities," I can't wait until all of their stupid ass channels fail and they have to find REAL jobs! 🙄 #RantOver
That is, quite literally, the point of half of YT! Nobodies who want to become somebodies!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As a person who is a somebody to the people who love me, I am proud to be a nobody on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes or “KTs not that bad, can we please talk about ATWs wh*re?” Those always kill me.
So I haven't actually been keeping up with much ATW and know a little bit about Daphne just from reading about her here/seeing her insta stories...are they really dating?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So I haven't actually been keeping up with much ATW and know a little bit about Daphne just from reading about her here/seeing her insta stories...are they really dating?
You would have to ask them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was bugging me, I couldn’t put my finger on who young Spencer Emmons resembled… then it clicked… he reminds me of Brock Turner. I’ll spare you the details of his crime, as it’s nature maybe triggering to some. Let’s just say the affluenza was on full display, the case was infuriating… down to the judge and Brock’s father who whined to the court that his precious, entitled, gifted Stanford swimmer son should not have to pay the consequences for his abhorrent criminal actions. AKA the Mother Emmons school of parenting…

View attachment 1480507
I am shocked Spencer's picture is even in color!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will say there are certain content creators whose perks are worth it. TDR Explorer, for example, has a tier where he will personally help you plan your trip to a Disney park in Asia.

Most content creators though are rarely worth the Patreon benefits you get.

• Wow
I will say there are certain content creators whose perks are worth it. TDR Explorer, for example, has a tier where he will personally help you plan your trip to a Disney park in Asia.

Most content creators though are rarely worth the Patreon benefits you get.
Patreon for theme park vloggers is 10000% a cash grab and anyone that is willing to spend their hard earned cash on what you get for free on youtube from probably 1500 other accounts is just
oman-reacting-to-brilliant-creative-idea-194179851.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
so either spencer deleted his IG account or he blocked my ass hahaha. I cannot find his account anymore...which is weird because I've NEVER interacted with him...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
so either spencer deleted his IG account or he blocked my ass hahaha. I cannot find his account anymore...which is weird because I've NEVER interacted with him...
Screenshot_20220807-161748_Instagram.jpg
it's still there for me =/

• Haha
Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job 😇
I do follow griftbuster...but I'm shocked that KT nor their BLAB account has blocked me....Spencer has nothing better to do I guess lol

??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.