Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Downfall came after KT professed she still had love for Matty in December. Spence realized she still in love with him. In January, Matty served her with divorce papers on the same day of Spenceā€™s art show. He did not go to the art show gala, something he really wanted to do, in order to take her to Disneyland and watch her cry over the love of her life not wanting her anymore. Each tear that dropped was more resentment and anger towards her. They both hate each other, but would rather live in misery than say Tattle is right. So weā€™ve got alcohol and food addiction at its finest.
I think I missed all that! Did she say it on a live stream? I can't believe I didn't know this!

Reactions: 16
I think I missed all that! Did she say it on a live stream? I can't believe I didn't know this!
I think it was on a live stream she did by herself when Spencer was "working" the clip has appeared in a few parody videos lately.

Reactions: 16
I think it was on a live stream she did by herself when Spencer was "working" the clip has appeared in a few parody videos lately.
oh the one where she was like 'i still love him butttttt...'? I don't think I've seen the whole thing, does she go further into detail about it? ...yikes man

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I took one for the team and mostly listened to their update video. My ears were almost bleeding from listening to
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

This amazing jingle has been in our heads all morning!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I love Kitra! They blew up quick, shows you how genuine they are, and that others can see it!
I recently watched OA's "how we met" video they did about a year ago. It was so cute and you can tell they really love each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
YES, I feel very sad for them in that sense. But, they ultimately dug their own hole and now they have to lay in it.
I donā€™t feel sorry for them in the least bit. No one shoved all of those treats down their throats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What happened in this past year?
Perhaps, as Figment says: ā€œone little sparkā€ā€¦

And that spark may have been their ā€œdriving towards the Lake Tahoe Fire video seriesā€ (11 months ago) and then the following 51 pages of Tattlers holding them accountable for their GRIFTING ways.

Sprinkle in as well a dash of Katie losing her free $1,000 a week of Covid Unemployment from Uncle Sam (last yearā€™s Labor Day) and then the Checkbook Charlie chatter that may have caused Pixar Charlie to become aware to stop spending so much money on themā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
oh the one where she was like 'i still love him butttttt...'? I don't think I've seen the whole thing, does she go further into detail about it? ...yikes man
anyone have a link to a video with this clip? never seen it before

but it would certainly make sense as one of the reasons why their relationship has deteriorated over the last year. i think spencer's alcoholism, their unhealthy lifestyle, and KT's obsession with tattle have all contributed greatly as well. you can easily tell there's no love at all in that relationship, just regret and knowing there's no way out. for spencer because he opened the door for a psycho who only wanted to use him for his entertainment world connections to grow her youtube "career," and for KT because she left the guy she loved for someone old enough to be her dad and she'll never leave him because of what people on tattle would say

they are truly living their worst lives

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did a little digging and saw the Louie YouTube has had almost 200k views in the past couple weeks!!! No wonder BLAB and stans are trying so hard to report his channel šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ECD39702-1C0A-4D85-A8EE-E045C16329BB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I recently watched OA's "how we met" video they did about a year ago. It was so cute and you can tell they really love each other.
They are suuuuuper nice and totally genuine, I've met them a few times at the parks and they always take the time to talk with me and my family. Last summer they had a contest where they gave away a Spider-Bot (not the tiny cheap one but the big expensive one) to 1 lucky person and they chose my 5 year old Son, he absolutely lost his mind, now anytime we watch their videos he goes: "those are the nice people who gave me the Spider-Bot!" šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They are suuuuuper nice and totally genuine, I've met them a few times at the parks and they always take the time to talk with me and my family. Last summer they had a contest where they gave away a Spider-Bot (not the tiny cheap one but the big expensive one) to 1 lucky person and they chose my 5 year old Son, he absolutely lost his mind, now anytime we watch their videos he goes: "those are the nice people who gave me the Spider-Bot!" šŸ„°
I donā€™t care how big blab gets I never see them being that selfless! They do Not know how to create positive regard in fact they are doing the exact opposite! How thrilling for your son thatā€™s so cute ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t care how big blab gets I never see them being that selfless! They do Not know how to create positive regard in fact they are doing the exact opposite! How thrilling for your son thatā€™s so cute ā˜ŗ
Agreed, the differences between them are GLARING! šŸ’Æ

And regarding my Son, we were shocked that he won, they held the contest on both IG and YT, they got THOUSANDS of applicants, we couldn't believe our kid was chosen, it felt like he won the lottery and it's something we won't ever forget, OA has lifetime fans right here. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Spencer & Katie ever announce the winner of the special Main Street Candy Cane?

I am sorry if I missed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Have they ever even done a give a way? and I don't mean the pizza party they just had lol

• Haha
Still trying to catch up from my hiatusā€¦Iā€™m exhausted! Watching the videos that has shown clips from some of their very first vlogs together and looking at her teeth then compared to now just blows me away. That has to be an edit coming soon because holy smokes things have changed in that pie hole. Yes, I realize that dental work is very costly. I get that. Not long before Covid hit though she was having all of this extensive dental work done so she had no problem paying for it. What has changed in there???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

How funny would it have been if some crack head stole his camera while he was walking with his tit for that editing sensation haha what a duck

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.