Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
BA270304-3D8F-4E60-88F7-0CDB401766FE.jpeg

She could never ignore the "haters" Linda! She has over a dozen fake accounts and uses them to stalk, harass and reply to the so called haters on all social media platforms. And soon, the "haters" will outnumber the fans and subs. Wait for it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I was duped

Chatty Member
This wdw trip is the same one, where Adam brought Dani 702 to the parks with blab. KT treated Dani like shit, she kept ignoring her, trying to always one up Dani. It was obvious that KT was beyond jealous of her, and Spencer was giving Dani the googly eyes. I know some do like Dani, but I think she is a sweetheart. She handled herself very well and it was quite apparent Dani was taking the high road and letting KT embarrass herself.

• Angry
  • Heart

disneydude92

The children in that Be Our Guest video had better manners, composure, and self control then they did.

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Hypothetically, what do you think would happen if a thin twenty or thirty something eager to be a Disneyland vlogger started courting Spence, do you think he'd drop KKKT like a hot potato?

• Wow
  • Haha

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
whomever does it (it's still proessing so the API isn't working - yet - for the love of god - blur the children's faces.

Jesus.
Dear KT and Spence. You are garbage human beings. The sooner your worthless asses get de-platformed - the better.

Using your relatives/children for superchats and YT revenue.

You deserve all the hell and shit coming your way. Re-evaluate your life and choices. You are GARBAGE.

• Angry
  • Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
typically - if I am going to honeypot someone or troll them - I don't put an ad out in the Tattle Times - knowing he reads it daily.

just-saying-colin-jost.gif

• Haha
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!
Wow, so he didn't always look like Earthworm Jim!

SpencerE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've never seen this clip, holy shit what absolute TRASH they are. I've been to BOG (as the kids call it) a few times, it was packed each time...so while I wouldn't call it a calm, quiet, serene dining experience, no one has ever acted a complete fool like this. Unacceptable. I'd be PISSED if this happened while I was there. It's a premium dining experience, act accordingly.

As far as the line cutting in their recent live.... I've seen this time and time again in the parks. I can understand when it's a parent with small child that's had to exit to use the restroom, but when you're holding up the line to film.... they don't give AF about anyone else's park experience except their own.

• Angry
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
25E3542B-ECAF-434F-B3AD-A2C19B74314D.jpeg
Not the greatest place on the strip but 6 nights free I can’t bitch. I didn’t even have to grift 😉

• Heart
  • Wow

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Guess that Louie is getting in this Stan's head.

View attachment 1482649
KT has a ton of fake accounts. She’s also asked us mods (troll mods) in a group text to go after these accounts hard. They are scared. It’s now affecting their income. Other vloggers stay away. Notice only Duchess, Sped Tony and the Racist Twins are the only ones really talking to them 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow