Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I'm sitting on my bathroom floor doing a 30 minute regimen of eye drops for my poor confused cat. Doing this activity is somehow more fun than watching their new video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It is unfortunate that Dani and Adam were put in this situation. This had Katie ringing the bell on the fire truck vibes.
I kept thinking, for some people that were dining there.. this could have been a once in a lifetime experience for them! RUINED by these two pieces of shit...

It's too early in the morning for me to be absolutely livid over these two grifters already lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

westville

Chatty Member
If I'd allowed myself to have sex with a guy old enough to be my dad, WHILE MARRIED and lost my actually decent guy of a handsome husband over it, I'd be eating my body weight in Disney treats, too.

She's her own worst enemy. But Spence is a manipulative old fucker- he called her manipulative because that's narcissist 101, claiming she does what he does. He's got her convinced he 'saved her' by getting her to eat more freely, when she used to have a healthy weight, and now she's on her way to a hiatal hernia from Hell. He's got her convinced they're the happiest couple but it's clear she never stopped loving Matty- she can't even bring herself to finalize the divorce. Spence rolls his eyes at her, insults her, treats her like an idiot, and she's not in a position to leave this shit because of her terrible choices, it just kills her that she made such stupid mistakes, that no one ever taught her right or gave her the tools to have a good life without depending on someone else. Spencer's predatory gaze landed on someone he could use on a few levels and he zeroed in. He admitted to making sure to be where she might be, before they got together, knowing she was married and had a lot of issues related to men and how she measures herself against how they respond to her.
I despise him, that racist, classist, walking inferiority complex is disgusting.
Disneyland is obv a source of great comfort for her, something that makes her feel safe, but as long as she doesn't face her own crap and her own past, she's never going to be okay, and if she loses access to Disneyland, it's going to be devastating for her, regardless of how many people will find it amusing.
Sadly, I still wish they'd get banned because together they're awful and ruin the experience for others.
If she'd leave him, and start her own channel, I bet she'd do okay. They're a great example of a couple who's really bad for each other while having no idea what an actually healthy relationship looks like, so they just stay together thinking all that misery is normal.
KT, did your Mom post this????

Spencer may be the Svengali some on here purport him to be. I’m not buying it.

KT slept with an old man and left her decent handsome husband cause she thought she was getting a rich guy with a celebrity adjacent job, and an ocean front apartment who would film her being an imbecile at Disneyland in lieu of having to work for a living.

And she got everything she wanted… except for the rich part. Though I think Spencer could have loads of cash saved and is just a cheap ass bastard.

Spencer on the other hand got a cute young woman who now looks as old as he does, weighs twice what she did, and doesn’t even brush her hair anymore. As far as the channel, she doesn’t even do the cooking videos I’m certain she promised him she’d do if they screwed over Adam and moved into the apartment with the nice kitchen. She’s also doing sweet FA for the patreon which was her responsibility.

In conclusion, Spencer may have thought he was manipulating her, but in the end, she got him good.

She could never have her own channel because she’s lazy a stupid, lazy bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

GriftingAintEasy

This morning they already had 600+ patrons with lots of goodies for cheaper than BLAB:
Tangerine Mammoth
$5 per month
View attachment 1481112

Includes Discord benefits

• Behind the scenes photos

• Behind the scenes videos

• Invite to our content contributor channel in Discord

• Access to a growing library of wallpapers
Join $5 Tier

Teal Mammoth
$15 per month
View attachment 1481113

• Extra podcast content

• Exclusive watch party invites

• You're added as a close friend on Instagram

• Access to all previous tier benefits
Join $15 Tier

Fuchsia Mammoth
$25 per month
View attachment 1481114

• Monthly signed postcard from us to you

• Welcome (and surprise) Mammoth Club stickers

• Shoutout in our future videos

• Monthly theme park planning with Molly

• Access to all previous tier benefits
It's wild to me that we live in a world where people can sucker money out of other people just because they post theme park videos on YT. Like, why TF would anyone care about a "shoutout in a video" or a "signed postcard" from some total fucking nobodies? Yuck, makes my skin crawl, these narcissists think they're "celebrities," I can't wait until all of their stupid ass channels fail and they have to find REAL jobs! 🙄 #RantOver

• Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Oh please Tattle Gods have a Tattler play BLAB be griftin you in the background of one of their livestreams 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Early 90s photo of Spence depicting his very first attempt at trying to get inducted into one of the many dangerous Anaheim Gangs.
Needless to say, It did not end well for him.
Also worth noting is KT was just a mere toddler and still in Diapers during this time.

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

@OG_MALIBU_SERF , thank you again!!! Amazing!!!! I was blown away.

Do I have your permission to post a link on social and tag all the “hip” friends that Spencer tagged their social handles throughout his video?

• Heart
  • Haha

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
Yes, even back in 2019 at D23 when KT and Spencer were low on the scale of Vloggers, I was with Adam, we are old friends, and they were sticking to him like flies to shit. They clearly saw that we were friends and talking etc and KT looked through me as if I was invisible. I had no clout, I guess, so I didn't rate any interaction. I didn't even know anything about them but it was clear they were not nice people.

• Wow
  • Heart