Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Plaid Hero and others reported the Tweets to Twitter several times and each time Twitter came back saying that the tweets did not violate their rules. You would Think accusing somebody of being a sex offender without any evidence would be a line in the sand but apparently not!
He's has to email the right people..just like Instagram. He needs to try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s true they don’t use a regular window curtain it’s legit a shower curtain for their live streams

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Best Life will be responsible for Disney deciding vlogging shouldn't be allowed anymore.

They are the Winger of vloggers, coming into something that is already popular. Vapid, soulless, rip off of content that others put work into.
No originality, nothing to offer.

Here's an idea, since y'all want attention so bad. Take KT to a PCP, a blood draw, an endocrinologist, and a psychiatrist. Film that.
That's what you guys should be putting all your attention into. The girl is clearly hurting and damaged, get her help, this is like watching Charlie Sheen spiral.

That's really what's going on here, and the channel sucking is the symptom.

Please get help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I want to hold up her bun and just cut it off with my scissors. She constantly styles her hair like she can't be bothered so why not just chop it all off. She comes on camera looking like complete and utter trash.
If you have to constantly shove your hair out of your eyes, and tie it back, your hairstyle is wrong for you. It's not flirty and cute, it's annoying as tit for anyone watching you. It's also disgusting when you're cooking and eating.

Long hair can be a security blanket. Mine was over three feet long! I read something mean about "fat girls hide behind long hair" and was so humiliated that I chopped it all off. So many people told me how much nicer I looked, I think mostly because my giant distraction of a hairdo wasn't blocking them from seeing me anymore.

If Katie would show a little humility and do a series of makeover videos with new hairdo, clothes, and lighter makeup, she could rack up HUGE views. She may even have followers/stans who are in the right businesses to help do it for free. She wants so badly to be a lifestyle vlogger, but keeps ignoring the opportunities that are right in front of her.

And a little OT, but as long as I mentioned fat girls and makeovers, a small update. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning many threads ago that I've been working on losing weight, but as of today I'm at 177 pounds from my high of 243 pounds. My goal is 174 (I'm a tall girl), so I'm just three pounds away from my healthy weight! 🥰

KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/
She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.

KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/
She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.
You would think she would prepare ahead of time some facts to look professional on camera and like she knows what she is talking about but no….she’s KT Lazy! This a your “job” do some research at least!
Shows up late, dressed inappropriately, and completely unprepared? Yep, she really does treat vlogging like it's her job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And a little OT, but as long as I mentioned fat girls and makeovers, a small update. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning many threads ago that I've been working on losing weight, but as of today I'm at 177 pounds from my high of 243 pounds. My goal is 174 (I'm a tall girl), so I'm just three pounds away from my healthy weight! 🥰
Congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This hotel is making me imagine Katie and Spencer in The Shining.

View attachment 1356216

Too bad they didn't put them in 666.

View attachment 1356217
Is it weird to anyone else that we didn't get any footage of them inside their tent after dark? No showing us how dark it is, or pretending to hear a bear outside, or any of the cliche camping shots. We've seen time and again that they make a cluttered mess in every hotel room they stay in, but if I'm remembering correctly, our only peeks in the tent were tidy.

I wonder if they booked a tent and a hotel room? That would explain Katie's bizarre nap. Or maybe Katie saw the tent, noped out, and stayed at the hotel while Spencer played boy scout?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you have to constantly shove your hair out of your eyes, and tie it back, your hairstyle is wrong for you. It's not flirty and cute, it's annoying as tit for anyone watching you. It's also disgusting when you're cooking and eating.
There was a series of youtube cooking videos that would get recommended to me during the height of the pandemic. Can’t remember if it was buzzfeed or tasty, but they had a young girl with long hair that would recreate recipes of viral TikTok shorts. They seemed really interesting but she would never tie her hair. Yet, she would constantly flipping it around and over her shoulder or just fussing with it. It was so distracting. Also unsanitary, but I guess since she was cooking alone…sanitation didn’t matter.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

[/QUOTE]

That is fantastic!!!! Well done you!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a big fan of the woo, one of the reasons that bought me to this thread. Trying to find the Twitter Sloppyjoe where she is bad mouthing him but struggling, can someone point me in the right direction please.

Reactions: 16
Just watched this cackling fest at the parks with Pixar and Dylan. Dylan needs to stay away from these grifters. I haven’t watched them in a while it’s just gotten worse. And no Spencer I’m not hiding behind my keyboard. I don’t freaking know you and I don’t live in California to confront you in person. When the one guy did you guys claimed to have called security on him, but we all know that’s a lie. So why would anyone confront you in person when no one really even knows you, only through social media. And this is the image you’re projecting is a bunch of money hungry grifters who can’t bother to get a job although you say sometimes you have a job, but who really knows right. It’s funny how you supposedly have so many followers but you only get like the most 800 likes a video for all the followers that you supposedly have give me a break no one would even know who you wear if it wasn’t for Adam and you’ve lost that friendship .🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it weird to anyone else that we didn't get any footage of them inside their tent after dark? No showing us how dark it is, or pretending to hear a bear outside, or any of the cliche camping shots. We've seen time and again that they make a cluttered mess in every hotel room they stay in, but if I'm remembering correctly, our only peeks in the tent were tidy.

I wonder if they booked a tent and a hotel room? That would explain Katie's bizarre nap. Or maybe Katie saw the tent, noped out, and stayed at the hotel while Spencer played boy scout?
I actually thought that as well, I am glad you mentioned it.

• Haha
So good...that is incredible !!! Put in the hard work and reached your goals !!! I bet you feel great !!!
I do, but it's been a weird adjustment. I've had to buy all new clothes and underwear, lol! I had to buy a memory foam mattress topper, too, because I was getting bruises from the pressure of my bones against the inside of my skin without that big cushion of fat. My body will eventually toughen up, but there have been a lot of odd little surprises like that.

• Heart
BLAB's tent had a Light bulb as the only electrical source. Had they done some planning they could have purchased a Light Socket adapter with pull chain for $5. The bulb could turn on and off as the outlet stayed powered. Add an extension cord to bring the power closer and you now have outlets to easily recharge your Phone, Camera or any other use.

Adapter.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our Plaid Hero and others reported the Tweets to Twitter several times and each time Twitter came back saying that the tweets did not violate their rules. You would Think accusing somebody of being a sex offender without any evidence would be a line in the sand but apparently not!
Plaid hero, Adam and Daphne need to have an attorney contact Twitter. 👍

I’m a big fan of the woo, one of the reasons that bought me to this thread. Trying to find the Twitter Sloppyjoe where she is bad mouthing him but struggling, can someone point me in the right direction please.
This is all I have on the libel tweets.

Screenshot_20220620-072125_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-101719_Gallery.jpg

Wanna see something scary?
View attachment 1356390
I see you and I'll raise you:

(The witch cackle sure matches the face 🤮)
Screenshot_20220620-072449_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.