Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have kept these lens flares instead of moving; that gives us something to look at that is somewhat interesting!

Untitled7.jpg

Oh yay...cackle on Thunder Mountain! 😖

Don't ruin my favorite ride, witch!
Best remove 'em!

Why does Katie stay with Suspender when he's always doing all these unflattering angles on purpose? #creaturefromthebu

Untitled8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is almost good enough to make a new icon, but unamused Vader needs to stay longer. (Perhaps one of you can take it. 🤣) I think the look Katie is giving says it all about their relationship. DING!

Untitled9.jpg

KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/
I think your cat should sue Katie for damages.

Et6DeSZWYAg52sM.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Actually WATCHING this trainwreck of a vlog, and KT has her facts wrong right off the bat. Talking about how Cars Land just had the 10th Anniversary, and she thought Buena Vista Street opened on a different year. In fact, BOTH are celebrating their 10th Anniversary since they both opened in 2012.

Edit: Of course Duchess has the right info and tells KT it is the same year for Buena Vista Street a minute later 🤣
You would think she would prepare ahead of time some facts to look professional on camera and like she knows what she is talking about but no….she’s KT Lazy! This a your “job” do some research at least!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh- and notice "the gang" doesn't include any regular vlogger that anyone cares about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gross that after they rode big thunder then went to galaxies edge instead of exiting the park.

I wish security would be harsher on guests and guard the various lands after closing. It's for their own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They should have kept these lens flares instead of moving; that gives us something to look at that is somewhat interesting!

View attachment 1356193
That's the sun hitting the lens at an angle and lighting up all the dirt, grease, and filth on the outside and inside of their camera's lens. They don't take care of their equipment. Likely Disneyland food particles. That's grossness is what that actually is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So watching Duchess' video from Friday (?) he met Buzz and Vader, but also acted like he was alone the whole time...Dense not shown at all. Which is weird...especially since they hung out later altogether?

He also seems to be wearing the same outfit as in this crazy Friday night video. Only Dense changed his shirt...maybe when he went to go get fat ass from home after she woke up in the afternoon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Too late! Should have had that tit taken care by 30!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.