Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Washing strawberries is hard work. Better reward yourself with cookies!

Who uses this type of logic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Best Life will be responsible for Disney deciding vlogging shouldn't be allowed anymore.

They are the Winger of vloggers, coming into something that is already popular. Vapid, soulless, rip off of content that others put work into.
No originality, nothing to offer.

Here's an idea, since y'all want attention so bad. Take KT to a PCP, a blood draw, an endocrinologist, and a psychiatrist. Film that.
That's what you guys should be putting all your attention into. The girl is clearly hurting and damaged, get her help, this is like watching Charlie Sheen spiral.

That's really what's going on here, and the channel sucking is the symptom.

Please get help.
They should probably hurry and do that …..before the divorce is finalized and she doesn’t have insurance any longer 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so embarrassed for them! I just did a quick stroll down memory lane they also held a virtual baby shower. No shame with these grifters
Tony might be the biggest grifter of all. This is probably why he is so aggressive towards the anti-grift movement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So KT buys fresh fruit and then makes peanut butter cookies with a cup of PB and a cup of sugar. Good grief. I feel fat just thinking about it🤮
Ok this what bugs me the most as a Baker. You really do need to measure your ingredients you can't just wing it in baking because if you do it isn't gonna taste right or even bake right in some cases. Shoot even doing the steps in the wrong order can mess up the whole thing. Those cookies look underbaked as well. And just because there's no flour in this recipe it doesn't mean the cookies are healthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I enjoy watching the BL+B videos as an out-of-state visitor because I like seeing the new merchandise, food, Magic Key offerings, ride updates, new character sightings. Some of the content is good.
Nevertheless, I have to agree with others about this last video they posted. When they got off Big Thunder and proceeded to Galaxy’s Edge, felt incredibly disrespectful to the cast members. Yes, the Main Street, USA shops stay open 30-60 minutes after park closing, so go there right after for your “after-nite” shenanigans? When the park closes at midnight, that means it’s closed. You can’t go on more rides, they need to clean and prepare the park for the next day, etc. I imagine some of those cast members are tired by midnight and some may have to return the next day in the morning for another long, overworked and underpaid day. To frolick around the back of the park to film content when the park is CLOSED is disrespectful. I didn’t like that.
As an out of state visitor even, I am going through the turnstiles between 11:50-12:00 if I even make it that long because I’ve worked in the service industry and I know the longer people linger around, the longer I have to stay to clean up after them. These individuals have the luxury of visiting and coming to the parks quite frequently. Why stay after 1am multiple times knowing full well the park is closed? Shows a complete sense of entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so embarrassed for them! I just did a quick stroll down memory lane they also held a virtual baby shower. No shame with these grifters
grifting must be his trigger word too lol

I enjoy watching the BL+B videos as an out-of-state visitor because I like seeing the new merchandise, food, Magic Key offerings, ride updates, new character sightings. Some of the content is good.
Nevertheless, I have to agree with others about this last video they posted. When they got off Big Thunder and proceeded to Galaxy’s Edge, felt incredibly disrespectful to the cast members. Yes, the Main Street, USA shops stay open 30-60 minutes after park closing, so go there right after for your “after-nite” shenanigans? When the park closes at midnight, that means it’s closed. You can’t go on more rides, they need to clean and prepare the park for the next day, etc. I imagine some of those cast members are tired by midnight and some may have to return the next day in the morning for another long, overworked and underpaid day. To frolick around the back of the park to film content when the park is CLOSED is disrespectful. I didn’t like that.
As an out of state visitor even, I am going through the turnstiles between 11:50-12:00 if I even make it that long because I’ve worked in the service industry and I know the longer people linger around, the longer I have to stay to clean up after them. These individuals have the luxury of visiting and coming to the parks quite frequently. Why stay after 1am multiple times knowing full well the park is closed? Shows a complete sense of entitlement.
This is their thing. To act like they are Disneyland royalty. they tried this in Epcot and were ousted. I’d love it if DL tightened Up on this behavior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok this what bugs me the most as a Baker. You really do need to measure your ingredients you can't just wing it in baking because if you do it isn't gonna taste right or even bake right in some cases. Shoot even doing the steps in the wrong order can mess up the whole thing. Those cookies look underbaked as well. And just because there's no flour in this recipe it doesn't mean the cookies are healthy.
A lot of "fat free" foods are just absolutely loaded with sugar. What happens to excess carbohydrate in your system? Hmmm let's take a wild guess.

Reactions: 17
Because they're a-holes. That's a good enough reason to stop watching them. There are soooooo many other vloggers you could be watching. Do reconsider.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Washing strawberries is hard work. Better reward yourself with cookies!

Who uses this type of logic.
An idiot does. If I had strawberries in the house I sure as hell wouldn't be wasting time dumping a cup of sugar in a bowl to make cookies. But I guess the princess has to have her night night cookies so she can crash and take a nap.

There are dozens of channels far more deserving of your views. They all rush to the park to put out the same content be it treats, merch, or park updates. Explore others who aren't total twats. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of "fat free" foods are just absolutely loaded with sugar. What happens to excess carbohydrate in your system? Hmmm let's take a wild guess.
Exactly! And didn't she make that cake but used low fat sour cream in it or whatever. She really needs to stop acting as if she knows tit about being healthy and cooking. We know she won't but I wish she would

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just look at KT‘s backside when she walks. That’s where it goes. Oh and that gut baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly! And didn't she make that cake but used low fat sour cream in it or whatever. She really needs to stop acting as if she knows tit about being healthy and cooking. We know she won't but I wish she would
It's especially irresponsible because she harps about being a former medical professional, so people may believe she's giving medically accurate nutritional advice.

Katie's only real skill is setting herself up for lawsuits. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Best Life & Beyond #37: KT sleeps in a hotel lobby, cuz Spencer booked a room without a potty & they don't have 50 cents for Ranch.

Apologies, but is it just me or does this look like the poster for a Cinemax movie? 🤣 At least Duchess doesn't need 20 hours of sleep? Dencer looks intrigued.

And didn't Dencer say on his vlog that he was there alllll alone. 😉
Screenshot_20220619-083757_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Was I the only one shocked that she didn’t cut up a dang zucchini and throw giant chunks of squash in with the cookies??? That seems to be her go to with every “meal” she makes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Best Life & Beyond #37 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Videos deleted and stans cheated on their new grift - the Patreon Besties bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.