Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, but it's been a weird adjustment. I've had to buy all new clothes and underwear, lol! I had to buy a memory foam mattress topper, too, because I was getting bruises from the pressure of my bones against the inside of my skin without that big cushion of fat. My body will eventually toughen up, but there have been a lot of odd little surprises like that.
You may be tempted to keep your larger clothes, just in case, but...it's better to let that stuff go. Keep one piece from before to see how well you've done. My son was in People magazine for major weight loss, no surgery, he taught me lots of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t sound like Tracy is inviting KT!

Also, if you are active and are biking and doing a walking trail, it’s not normal to have to take a nap from being active! Get some basic blood work done for god sake. In a previous video she said no one can sleep as much as she does. Not normal at all. Could also be a sugar or food coma from overeating.
She naps all day because she's crashing. Pounding bad carbs and sugar. Spencer has mentioned before that he will go solo to the park. then go back to the apartment to pick her up and go back to the parks.

Ridiculous. I'd say he has Stockholm syndrome, but he pursued this beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You may be tempted to keep your larger clothes, just in case, but...it's better to let that stuff go. Keep one piece from before to see how well you've done. My son was in People magazine for major weight loss, no surgery, he taught me lots of things.
I have a few things I bought on the way down that I'm able to take in, but I'm planning to donate the rest as I get replacements. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spencer has mentioned before that he will go solo to the park. then go back to the apartment to pick her up and go back to the parks.
What a fabulous relationship. At what point does he just start feeling alone and look for companionship elsewhere because she's always unconscious? Because that's the part I'm here for. It can't be far away if she's napping in a damn hotel lobby in one of the most beautiful national parks this country has to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice apartment Tony 🤡

Way nicer than my cockroach infested basement😂

W.T.F. Who the hell needs to live stream 3 hours of their moving process and where the hell is the yawn reaction?!

Also, homeboy doesn't have nearly enough dislikes to represent the size of my dislike of his content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The cackling. Ugh I can’t. It’s also so fake I think. Love Disneyland but how many times can u pretend to be surprised by a drop on Best Remove ‘em after you’ve ridden it for 30 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you have to constantly shove your hair out of your eyes, and tie it back, your hairstyle is wrong for you. It's not flirty and cute, it's annoying as tit for anyone watching you. It's also disgusting when you're cooking and eating.

Long hair can be a security blanket. Mine was over three feet long! I read something mean about "fat girls hide behind long hair" and was so humiliated that I chopped it all off. So many people told me how much nicer I looked, I think mostly because my giant distraction of a hairdo wasn't blocking them from seeing me anymore.

If Katie would show a little humility and do a series of makeover videos with new hairdo, clothes, and lighter makeup, she could rack up HUGE views. She may even have followers/stans who are in the right businesses to help do it for free. She wants so badly to be a lifestyle vlogger, but keeps ignoring the opportunities that are right in front of her.

And a little OT, but as long as I mentioned fat girls and makeovers, a small update. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning many threads ago that I've been working on losing weight, but as of today I'm at 177 pounds from my high of 243 pounds. My goal is 174 (I'm a tall girl), so I'm just three pounds away from my healthy weight! 🥰

She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.

She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.

Shows up late, dressed inappropriately, and completely unprepared? Yep, she really does treat vlogging like it's her job.
Good job on your weight loss. I was always thin and went up it 214 when on steroids with my chemo. After my hair grew back I let it get long and hang in my face so I get it. After losing it I still kept it long until last year. I went to a new hip stylist who talked me into new color and shorter cut. I am constantly told I look 25 years younger than I actually am and way happier. My self esteem went back up. KT really should do stuff to get healthy (follow through on it not one week of it) and show people. But honestly I don’t think it will help her vile insides

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice apartment Tony 🤡

Way nicer than my cockroach infested basement😂

What? Where’s his good friends BLAB to help him move into his 600 sq foot apartment? No pizza and beer? If he had thrown in the ranch I bet they would’ve showed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
W.T.F. Who the hell needs to live stream 3 hours of their moving process and where the hell is the yawn reaction?!

Also, homeboy doesn't have nearly enough dislikes to represent the size of my dislike of his content.
my jaw is still on the ground that she barely knew how to work that mop

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You people realize you are just temping fate.

You've rubbed the meth pipe 3 times - and now he is going to show up!!!! Hope you're happy!

Hi TONY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good job on your weight loss. I was always thin and went up it 214 when on steroids with my chemo. After my hair grew back I let it get long and hang in my face so I get it. After losing it I still kept it long until last year. I went to a new hip stylist who talked me into new color and shorter cut. I am constantly told I look 25 years younger than I actually am and way happier. My self esteem went back up. KT really should do stuff to get healthy (follow through on it not one week of it) and show people. But honestly I don’t think it will help her vile insides
I need the name of your stylist!!!:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So KT buys fresh fruit and then makes peanut butter cookies with a cup of PB and a cup of sugar. Good grief. I feel fat just thinking about it🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Best Life & Beyond #37 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - The great Yosemite nap & more after-hours bullcrap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.