Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone has posted this. Sus?
I like how they think BLAB is very good friends with all these other vloggers.

This is what I don't get about stans. Common sense goes completely out the window and they become totally blind to who these people are.

I also like how that comment is almost hidden with so many downvotes. I kind of want to go add my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know she posted this since we said she'd return it to Walmart. Demic Oregon...

View attachment 1355696

View attachment 1355699

View attachment 1355702

View attachment 1355704

Oh I know! Don't send these grifters any money!

View attachment 1355699

View attachment 1355728

View attachment 1355729

View attachment 1355730

So that's why they couldn't buy the ranch for 50 cents! Those darn Gen Xers and their Morse Code flashlights...

View attachment 1355736

View attachment 1355737

Katie should take the flashlight's advice.

View attachment 1355738

View attachment 1355739

Katie's mad this stan didn't bring her along...

View attachment 1355744

Looks like they went back to the Farmers' Market... I hope my hero the coffee hipster man was there!

View attachment 1355748

Katie's sharing more Coked Up Foodie tour promotional videos... I bet she's pissed about the comments on their YouTube video. 🤣

View attachment 1355761
Lmfao but they don’t read here. Riiiiight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1353963

View attachment 1353964

That poor cast member deserves a medal for dealing with them.

View attachment 1353966

View attachment 1353968

View attachment 1353969

Looks like Katie is looking for free handouts...

View attachment 1353970View attachment 1353971View attachment 1353972

Why caption it "what the" even though they clearly were staying there way past closing? No one is there long after the park closed? SHOCKING!

View attachment 1353974

Sureee

View attachment 1353975

I think Binky would say, "AH HELL NO; you sat on my pillow!"

View attachment 1353976

More Kreations from Katie's Kitchen:

View attachment 1353979
View attachment 1353980

Dylan confirmed yet again to be a Super Simp

View attachment 1353984

View attachment 1353987

Suspender also bragged about being there at 1 AM.

View attachment 1353988

View attachment 1353989
I don’t get it! If you want the Mickey, buy the Mickey!
You know she posted this since we said she'd return it to Walmart. Demic Oregon...

View attachment 1355696

View attachment 1355699

View attachment 1355702

View attachment 1355704

Oh I know! Don't send these grifters any money!

View attachment 1355699

View attachment 1355728

View attachment 1355729

View attachment 1355730

So that's why they couldn't buy the ranch for 50 cents! Those darn Gen Xers and their Morse Code flashlights...

View attachment 1355736

View attachment 1355737

Katie should take the flashlight's advice.

View attachment 1355738

View attachment 1355739

Katie's mad this stan didn't bring her along...

View attachment 1355744

Looks like they went back to the Farmers' Market... I hope my hero the coffee hipster man was there!

View attachment 1355748

Katie's sharing more Coked Up Foodie tour promotional videos... I bet she's pissed about the comments on their YouTube video. 🤣

View attachment 1355761
Did she really need to make a dozen stories about her stupid flashlight?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
YUP it sure is.

Coconut milk, especially low fat, is just sugar water you ignorant sow. Keto people use coconut cream sometimes because the fat is healthy but of course you chose the unhealthy version. At least it helps maintain your current figure.
Every time she says she eating something healthy, she’s not 😄
She needs some serious education about what foods to eat when trying to lose weight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear this is KT!
So - it's a stan who's taking "marching orders" from KT!

Next time - massage the verbiage and trim most of that - you're giving yourself away way way way too easy.

Oh KT - the people you trust - the people "helping" you are doing you no favors and can't keep things to themselves.

Honestly - at this point - I don't know it it's intentional - like they are purposefully sandbagging you (it sure looks like it) but in any event - you are trusting the wrong people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think anyone has posted this. Sus?
"These stories about KT being drunk, she doesn't even drink alcohol."

DING!

Untitled1.jpg

"She is quite open about their living situation and her difficult, long divorce."

Open? When did she admit she cheated on her husband with Spencer? Plus there's the fact Matt didn't file until this year (01/31/2022)...

"And these comments about them being Trumpsters, doesn't seem like that to me. It doesn't make a person bad if they have different political opinions than me."

Political opinions can be criticized, especially ones that are hating someone for existing.

DING!

Screenshot_20220612-212312_YouTube.jpg

"The incident on the Columbia looked to me very much like harassment."

Ah yes, because saying, "Don't send these grifters any money," when someone is filming your child and violating Disneyland's rules is harassment... Not.

FBCAC8E4-8B7B-4F58-8A96-F7CB0D422D5E.png

"Have fun researching these channels."

Oh, we do. Lots of fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

DING!

View attachment 1355908

"She is quite open about their living situation and her difficult, long divorce."

Open? When did she admit she cheated on her husband with Spencer? Plus there's the fact Matt didn't file until this year (01/31/2022)...

"And these comments about them being Trumpsters, doesn't seem like that to me. It doesn't make a person bad if they have different political opinions than me."

Political opinions can be criticized, especially ones that are hating someone for existing.

DING!

View attachment 1355917

Ah yes, because saying, "Don't send these grifters any money," when someone is filming your child and violating Disneyland's rules is harassment... Not.

View attachment 1355926

Oh, we do. Lots of fun.

Even though it wasn't her photo/post, I thought it was weird she shared a post with two of the hard floats from Clarabelle's...that was the whole post.
Either she is very bad at this (obviously) or she doesn't realize the "hard" in hard float means alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Posting my 100th post on Tattle Life 🎉
I can’t think of words to relay how much fun I have had reading everyone posts.
Clever, heartwarming, funny come to mind but there is so much more.
Piecing together posters likes and dislikes, learning through posts so much about everyone.
I am not the type of person who signs up and posts anywhere. Heck, I just created an Instagram account a couple of months ago!
The dislike I have for these 2 individuals (BLAB) drove me to this sight and I am so happy to find so many like minded people.
Thank you all for so much interesting reading ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

DING!

View attachment 1355908

DING!

View attachment 1355917

View attachment 1355926

Oh, we do. Lots of fun.

Wonder how this person would defend what they did to Adam? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Twiddle dum and twiddle dee might want to be careful going back to Vegas , last night there was a fight on freemont street ending in gunfire.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.