Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God! Oh God. The Asian soulmate fiancé made an appearance on Tony’s stream! The Asian soulmate fiancé made an appearance on Tony’s stream. Say everything twice! Say everything twice.
The hype is REAL guys! Who's going to be at Disneyland in 9 days??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still waiting for Daphne to clear those rumors....
I think Adam is holding her back. He hates the drama and is ready to completely move on from from those two backstabbers. BLAB would be wise not to unload on Adam publicly on instagram or a livestream, so as not to give him an excuse to unleash Daphne on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Adam is holding her back. He hates the drama and is ready to completely move on from from those two backstabbers. BLAB would be wise not to unload on Adam publicly on instagram or a livestream, so as not to give him an excuse to unleash Daphne on them.
I can totally understand Adam is low key and doesn’t want any more drama but when she is calling him the names she is on the bird (I won’t repeat the names) I think that should be his red line. She also keeps attacking daphnes work. Eventually there is a red line, what that is only Adam knows.

Also, Sloppyjoe is KT, no doubt about it. We all know what account she has tried doxing people on. The same verbiage and same date it was posted on the bird. Look all the way back and you will see “likes” negative things about the reservation system, masks, and Newsom. Not to mention the accounts she follows, she makes it pretty obvious. So if anyone has a leg up on defamation and slander, it’s Adam, Daphne and Griftbuster for her posting their pic and saying what she said.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The multiple comments on the other site and the upvotes are a testament to the fact that it's not just us that don't like them.

It seems that the only fans they have left now are the ones that don't know about any of the drama (and need to watch some of the videos to teach them a out the drama) or the far right conservative fans of Disneyland.

Congratulations BLOB- you're the Fox News of Disneyland vloggers. Reach out to some catheter companies for sponsorships.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can totally understand Adam is low key and doesn’t want any more drama but when she is calling him the names she is on the bird (I won’t repeat the names) I think that should be his red line. She also keeps attacking daphnes work. Eventually there is a red line, what that is only Adam knows.

Also, Sloppyjoe is KT, no doubt about it. We all know what account she has tried doxing people on. The same verbiage and same date it was posted on the bird. Look all the way back and you will see “likes” negative things about the reservation system, masks, and Newsom. Not to mention the accounts she follows, she makes it pretty obvious. So if anyone has a leg up on defamation and slander, it’s Adam, Daphne and Griftbuster for her posting their pic and saying what she said.
daphne should challenger her to a boxing match

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's libel because it was in writing. Adam, Daphne and Griftbuster need to pursue that Twitter account and fast. Isn't there a Tattie who said they know Adam? They need to DM him and let him know. This is a gravely serious accusation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every time she says she eating something healthy, she’s not 😄
She needs some serious education about what foods to eat when trying to lose weight
She also doesn't understand portion control. I remember WAY back she stated they like big meals, whatever. But some of her meals are way too big, and yes, she doesn't know about nutrition. It's always annoyed me how she acts like a know it all

Congratulations BLOB- you're the Fox News of Disneyland vloggers.
in the lightyear video Spencer goes off on a big rant about an as-of-now unsubstantiated space mountain rumor. so this comment is true in several ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The multiple comments on the other site and the upvotes are a testament to the fact that it's not just us that don't like them.

It seems that the only fans they have left now are the ones that don't know about any of the drama (and need to watch some of the videos to teach them a out the drama) or the far right conservative fans of Disneyland.

Congratulations BLOB- you're the Fox News of Disneyland vloggers. Reach out to some catheter companies for sponsorships.
This is the thing, Disneyland Reddit is pretty low key with drama for the most part. But as soon as anyone mentions them it’s immediate downvotes. At some point they have to take responsibility for the hate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the thing, Disneyland Reddit is pretty low key with drama for the most part. But as soon as anyone mentions them it’s immediate downvotes. At some point they have to take responsibility for the hate lol
I doubt they will ever take responsibility. It’s either they’re horrible people who think nothing is their fault or they’re horrible people who think any publicity (good or bad) is beneficial for their career.

She just seems like one of those women that never outgrew their “mean girl” status.

Reactions: 16
Look all the way back and you will see “likes” negative things about the reservation system, masks, and Newsom. Not to mention the accounts she follows, she makes it pretty obvious.
She liked this one; I wonder if she had a similar experience. 🤣

Untitled2.jpg

Dale is also pissed that people are stealing their content... Now he knows how people who get their content stolen by Katie and Spencer feel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I tried watching the part 2 of Yosemite. In all honesty, if it was just been Spencer, I would likely watch it multiple times, I love Yosemite. He did capture great angles, shots, but then this pops up on the screen.

View attachment 1351355
Again the disheveled appearance, the misery she displays, I think ...well if she's miserable, then I guess I will be miserable just watching this vlog, so I turn it off. Other viewers may have the same reaction. She's just miserable all around.

Who wants to watch that? Even a Yosemite fan will be turned off by her messy appearance.

Who knowingly gets in front of a camera looking like this? What partner films then looking like this?
View attachment 1351360
View attachment 1351361

I want to hold up her bun and just cut it off with my scissors. She constantly styles her hair like she can't be bothered so why not just chop it all off. She comes on camera looking like complete and utter trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.