Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TDR Explorer Chris was at Disneyland and Walt Disney World over the last week or so. His first video is up, and look who decided to comment, lol:

Screenshot_20220616-210720~2.png

If you're unfamiliar, TDR Explorer is a fun, positive channel that focuses on the parks in Tokyo. Chris is very, very sweet and upbeat. It's especially inspiring because his boyfriend tragically died suddenly a few years ago. Seeing Chris out in the parks, making the best of whatever life throws at him despite the pain he's been through puts a lot in perspective. (duck you BLAB, you whiny spoiled babies.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think my favorite part of that is how PROUD KT is of that moment.

One part knowing that she has whats left of his dusty old testicles in a jar, one part knowing she is more of a man than him and one part pure JOY watching him be totally -100% emasculated.

She owns him - and they both know it. For now. Hi KT!! Keep an eye on those DM's.... and fuel rod solo days!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love hearing everyone else’s stories and what amazing people you all are! 💕

My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this week. I thought we were living our best lives but based on BLAB’s latest videos I’m not so sure we’re doing it right…
- We celebrated our actual anniversary with a road trip to Arizona, starting off with dinner at a nice steakhouse in Scottsdale where we both dressed up and my husband didn’t wear a hat or sneakers…
- We went to Lake Powell for a few days, right before the big fire in Flagstaff started. My husband loves jet skiing, which is not really my thing, but we planned where we would stay together (a hotel suite) so that I wouldn’t show up and be completely shocked about our accommodations.
- We were supposed to go back south to Sedona for a few days before heading back to San Diego, but with the fire raging we decided to cancel our reservations and stay away from an emergency situation instead of driving right into it.
-We decided to go home via Vegas instead, we actually stayed on the strip, not in Henderson, and we went to a nice restaurant without having to do a lip smacking foodie tour.
-During all of our road trip travels, during a heat wave, we kept the AC on the entire time, without having to worry about our truck breaking down.

Good thing we have BLAB to tell us the right way to do it! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I love hearing everyone else’s stories and what amazing people you all are! 💕

My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this week. I thought we were living our best lives but based on BLAB’s latest videos I’m not so sure we’re doing it right…
- We celebrated our actual anniversary with a road trip to Arizona, starting off with dinner at a nice steakhouse in Scottsdale where we both dressed up and my husband didn’t wear a hat or sneakers…
- We went to Lake Powell for a few days, right before the big fire in Flagstaff started. My husband loves jet skiing, which is not really my thing, but we planned where we would stay together (a hotel suite) so that I wouldn’t show up and be completely shocked about our accommodations.
- We were supposed to go back south to Sedona for a few days before heading back to San Diego, but with the fire raging we decided to cancel our reservations and stay away from an emergency situation instead of driving right into it.
-We decided to go home via Vegas instead, we actually stayed on the strip, not in Henderson, and we went to a nice restaurant without having to do a lip smacking foodie tour.
-During all of our road trip travels, during a heat wave, we kept the AC on the entire time, without having to worry about our truck breaking down.

Good thing we have BLAB to tell us the right way to do it! 🙄
But did you at least ride a choo-choo?? 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100% he does - so he (and her) can be victims and claim to be attacked.

100% that is their plan. Tony more so - he is just to stupid to keep it to himself - to his own detriment.

Spence and Tony are so full of tit - case in point - they get off feeling like a tough guy in....checks notes... DISNEYLAND.

Grown ass men who are so fragile, dull, dominated and weak that the only place they can feel tough and start to feel whats left of their sack again - is at DISNEYLAND. Imagine being so pathetic and weak in the real world that you need to go to a theme park to feel like a man.

They are a therapists wet dream.
yeah absolutely, they want to be victims so bad. it's a common trait among those who share the same political beliefs as BLAB. although when it comes to tony i think he's actually looking for a fight to try and look tough, which is hilarious when you take one look at the guy

What's hilarious about Tony is he doesn't realize Katie is using him. He and Dylan are the only vloggers who stuck up for BLAB, using the exact same phrasing. They believe the bullshit. The difference is that Katie actually likes Dylan.
i'm surprised dylan is still cool with BLAB. you'd think he would have also cut ties with them since he's also cool with adam (or at least was?)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight….. Yesterday KT goes on a rampage of posting body positive/anti fat shaming IG stories, last night Spencer rants about their trolls and haters being fat losers? Am I getting that right?? Then today we’re treated to KT’s “nutritionally balanced” meal on her IG stories… HUH???

We got them allll the way fucked up y’all 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So is this longer video going to be uploaded tonight, do we think? Longer video means more work for Dense.

I, for one, can't wait to see how much she absolutely hated being out in nature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So is this longer video going to be uploaded tonight, do we think? Longer video means more work for Dense.

I, for one, can't wait to see how much she absolutely hated being out in nature.
It was supposed to come out last night - but dear old Dense had to re-edit and make some last minute changes to address the trolls and tattle.

No doubt taking out some KT (she totally had fun you guys!) stuff and adding in fluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.