Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FB livestream just praised OA & MJ, no mention of blab...
Cause he is smart - he decided to make his livelihood depend on a good relationship with the parks/Disney and people.

Any sort of association with BLOB jeopardizes this.

At a minimum - these other vloggers see what is happening to BLOB's videos with the immense dislike ratio - the multiple threads here (and elsewhere) dedicated to them - no one wants that tit stink on them. In FB's case - he simply can't afford the association.

Everything in their orbit goes to tit. Even if FB and others don't think bad of BLOB and want to support them - the risk is too high. 1000's of dislikes. His channel can't deal with that. Nor should it. He doesn't have mommy money to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We’re the gross ones, I can afford to have nice work out clothes for everyday of the week 😝
My wife has a small dresser full.

me? I have enough for a week. Then we have this cool washing machine. Makes clothes clean again! That said….pretty sure my wife line dries her workout leggings after she washes them, so no way she wears the same ones two days in a row…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can I compress a video screen grab? I haven’t the slightest clue how to do this and is like to share this clip.

How can I compress a video screen grab? I haven’t the slightest clue how to do this and is like to share this clip.
Edited to correct: I’ve got a clip I want to share.

Reactions: 22
Were they serious about not running the A/C on the way to Yosemite? The car might overheat? Is that code for it already happened once. why are they so dumb? They pick the furthest spot away to vacation with an unreliable car, wtf!? They have to be low on funds. I'm guessing there won't be any Vegas trips this summer..😄
I didn't mention it before, but Katie and Spencer said they have plans to go back to Vegas "sometime this summer." That could be a total lie or they may be trying to secure a benefactor... I can see that turning into Spencer going on a mission to hunt down dani.702.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This witch has officially lost her mind

View attachment 1348909
Yea, no..the men I know like girls who shower and dress nicely! You know, heels, nice sandals and dresses, as well as clean athletic wear! She really is delusional and her followers are all confused by her posts! And your man has no choice, no one else wants him! 😂 Mr. I cry on the choo choo train! Just weird!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's that scary "PRE-PAID LEGAL" plan KT has (in her back pocket) that we should be 💯 worried about. :eek:⚖ :ROFLMAO:

🤡🤡🤡

KT, here’s some free legal advice… you probably have a better chance going after McDonald’s after shorting you a nugget with your 20 piece order. (We all know you ate it girl)

You’re welcome, boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cause he is smart - he decided to make his livelihood depend on a good relationship with the parks/Disney and people.

Any sort of association with BLOB jeopardizes this.

At a minimum - these other vloggers see what is happening to BLOB's videos with the immense dislike ratio - the multiple threads here (and elsewhere) dedicated to them - no one wants that tit stink on them. In FB's case - he simply can't afford the association.

Everything in their orbit goes to tit. Even if FB and others don't think bad of BLOB and want to support them - the risk is too high. 1000's of dislikes. His channel can't deal with that. Nor should it. He doesn't have mommy money to fall back on.
David got asked about BLAB and Tatttle in a live, and uncomfortably said they were nice people, and we were nuts. A thread was immediately made for him. Lol The thing is I don't believe he even likes them anymore. He hasn't appeared too since after the 50th for WDW. It seems he still sees them because of his wife. Being friendly with someone doesn't mean you like them. Whether he likes them or not though, he'll be going out of his way to not film with them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A secret inside source told me the video has been deleted for everyone (including besties), leaving some confused and discouraged members hanging...
God I knew it! These two idiots have finally metaphorically shot themselves in the foot and turned their fans against them. Sorry 'bout it! It is only a matter of time until they piss off their "Instagram cheerleader" as they called her, Tiffany AKA Super Stan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FB livestream just praised OA & MJ, no mention of blab...
Looks like even Dylan might be putting some space between him and BLAB.

The only disney vlogger friend they have left is Crazy Tony and his restraining order delusion.

I didn't mention it before, but Katie and Spencer said they have plans to go back to Vegas "sometime this summer." That could be a total lie or they may be trying to secure a benefactor... I can see that turning into Spencer going on a mission to hunt down dani.702.

They haven't burn bridges with Paula and Dale yet after they lied to them about leaving town?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like even Dylan might be putting some space between him and BLAB.

The only disney vlogger friend they have left is Crazy Tony.

They haven't burn bridges with Paula and Dale yet after they lied to them about leaving town?
i'm almost certain paula and dale have zero idea of BLAB's whole backstory and the fact that they're crappy people. they're old so they're likely not on the internet all day coming across threads like this and realizing that they indeed lied to them about leaving vegas when they did. all they know about BLAB is from what they see in the videos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Homeless shelter... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1655434341404.png

That poor jacket is hanging on tight...

1655434446718.png

They say they are out of shape... you think? :ROFLMAO:

1655434628231.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.