Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched the last 15 mins of Dylan’s live, and posts from KT didn’t stop! The free time she has 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah.... that isn't going to do what they want / hope it to do.

See - they are on notice. So now they are looking for ways to try to capture video more inconspicuously or just flat out livestream with those.

Not what they do. Good luck KT. You will be returning them in 7 days or less.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

1655422528019.png

Judge: and why do you want a restraining order?

Katie: because he called me a grifter.

Judge: Get the duck out of my courtroom!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just wanted to leave this here - looking at the last few threads, one average we fill a thread every 3-4 days about BLOB. That's 250-300 comments A DAY. The only other thread I follow here is the trackers, and on average it takes a week to fill one of their threads.

Thats how much people dislike them. I'd be interested in other comparisons of other threads you guys follow.
I wonder if BLAB ever did a crossover video with the Trackers. I know Tim appeared for a few minutes in a BLAB WDW 50th video last October, where Spencer did some major ass licking. I don't know if Katie and Jenn ever appeared together, but I can guess they'll both try to appear friendly in an attempt to hide contempt..lol.

I think Tim is still friends with Adam so I doubt they'll be any hookups with the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

View attachment 1348810

Looks like ugly creature Tony has an obsession with our plaid hero! Geez! Doesn't he have a family to look after?

I'm sure this is totally random but I nearly choked on my drink at around the 3 minute mark
I like them! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

See - they are on notice. So now they are looking for ways to try to capture video more inconspicuously or just flat out livestream with those.

When i hear they are on notice, I get cautiously happy. I really want them to go away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1348810

It’s a pain in the ass for domestic violence victims to get restraining orders but sure, KT is gonna get one for someone on the internet

KT and spencer can totally come to snotsdale. They’ll be in my neck of the woods then 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Not sure... do they live stream?

Had a convo with a guy randomly at a restaurant when he saw our camera. He seemed to like them. Said it was easy for him to just reach up and press record on the glasses (I think that's what he said) while on his bike on roads out here. Maybe she's thinking of wearing them to the meetup. Hahaha. But the idea of her giving up her giant Quays seems... unlikely. Or maybe they're for Spence.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1348810

Ummmmm pretty sure that's NOT how it works. Hey she put her self out there as a "public figure" so good luck with that. Plus how is going to serve him said restraining order? Just you speak the words into the air doesn't make it so. Not even for the queen of Disneyland!

*side note* I will be in the park tomorrow and I sooooo hope I don't see them. But if I do I will report on all of their gross grifting shenannigans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure... do they live stream?

Had a convo with a guy randomly at a restaurant when he saw our camera. He seemed to like them. Said it was easy for him to just reach up and press record on the glasses (I think that's what he said) while on his bike on roads out here. Maybe she's thinking of wearing them to the meetup. Hahaha. But the idea of her giving up her giant Quays seems... unlikely. Or maybe they're for Spence.
Granted - I didn't do a deep dive - but from what I read - they are only able to link up to applications - and create "shorts" or instagram stories.

And that makes sense - as there are INSANE privacy concerns with what amounts to a hidden camera in glasses. Sure you can get low quality ones from china with tit video quality - but this is Ray Ban (luxottica) - so they are WAY more risk adverse. There was another version of these or some other manufacturer a few years back - same thing - short videos - linked to an application. It's not just a free for all camera.

Not out of the box at least.

Reactions: 14
Granted - I didn't do a deep dive - but from what I read - they are only able to link up to applications - and create "shorts" or instagram stories.

And that makes sense - as there are INSANE privacy concerns with what amounts to a hidden camera in glasses. Sure you can get low quality ones from china with tit video quality - but this is Ray Ban (luxottica) - so they are WAY more risk adverse. There was another version of these or some other manufacturer a few years back - same thing - short videos - linked to an application. It's not just a free for all camera.

Not out of the box at least.
I'm sure they have their IT person on jail breaking those glasses as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummmmm pretty sure that's NOT how it works. Hey she put her self out there as a "public figure" so good luck with that. Plus how is going to serve him said restraining order? Just you speak the words into the air doesn't make it so. Not even for the queen of Disneyland!

*side note* I will be in the park tomorrow and I sooooo hope I don't see them. But if I do I will report on all of their gross grifting shenannigans!
He literally - LITERALLY isn't engaging them in any way shape or form - what is there to restrain? Just another lie from the grifters and co. Just like the Anaheim PD bull tit after the sneeze on the high seas.

These people are way way way more dumb than I initially thought. Hey Tony.... Buddy... HI - heads up - your name (and channel) is tied to these two - more or less because of your own actions and implied threats of violence in the parks. They.... they really don't like that. Good luck with that magic key renew. ;-)

I'm sure BLOB will take care of you.

I'm sure they have their IT person on jail breaking those glasses as we speak 🤣
Yeah - Paula and Dale are still blown away by "them dang'd ol phones with no rotor or buttons. How we gunna call folks"

Not worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He literally - LITERALLY isn't engaging them in any way shape or form - what is there to restrain? Just another lie from the grifters and co. Just like the Anaheim PD bull tit after the sneeze on the high seas.

These people are way way way more dumb than I initially thought. Hey Tony.... Buddy... HI - heads up - your name (and channel) is tied to these two - more or less because of your own actions and implied threats of violence in the parks. They.... they really don't like that. Good luck with that magic key renew. ;-)

I'm sure BLOB will take care of you.

Yeah - Paula and Dale are still blown away by "them dang'd ol phones with no rotor or buttons. How we gunna call folks"

Not worried.
He isn't bothering them in any way. They are bothered by what he posts! 😁😆

• Haha
  • Heart
He isn't bothering them in any way. They are bothered by what he posts! 😁😆
yeah - this is some junior high level of bullshit on their part.

It's like a cornered rat. they are getting more and more desperate. Expect them and their proxies to claim more wild an extravagant things.

Poor Spence's credit card is getting a REAL workout. Gotta keep up the illusion. It's really gonna get crazy when the patreon dries up even faster than it started.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.