Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

View attachment 1348810

Judge: and why do you want a restraining order?

Katie: because he called me a grifter.

Judge: Get the duck out of my courtroom!!
This is straight comedy. Don’t underestimate KT, she’s got the courts in her back pocket just like Disneyland security 🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

View attachment 1348810

Judge: and why do you want a restraining order?

Katie: because he called me a grifter.

Judge: Get the duck out of my courtroom!!
Tony, dude, just go. You’re not going to become a thing. We don’t care about you. You don’t get your own page. We don’t waste our breath on you. You’re a nobody, a never has and never will. ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s wearing the same outfit in this pic that she wore yesterday 🤮

View attachment 1348618

Thank you @Therealdeal for using my thread suggestion name! It has been decreed! 🤣
Funny how big fella went on that whole “Dont hide your body! Wear shorts even if you have cellulite” rant and yet she’s right here wearing the same sweaty blue leggings she wore yesterday. So disgusting.🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny how big fella went on that whole “Dont hide your body! Wear shorts even if you have cellulite” rant and yet she’s right here wearing the same sweaty blue leggings she wore yesterday. So disgusting.🤮🤢
We’re the gross ones, I can afford to have nice work out clothes for everyday of the week 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yeah - this is some junior high level of bullshit on their part.

It's like a cornered rat. they are getting more and more desperate. Expect them and their proxies to claim more wild an extravagant things.

Poor Spence's credit card is getting a REAL workout. Gotta keep up the illusion. It's really gonna get crazy when the patreon dries up even faster than it started.
Oh yea! Their whole world revolves around the trolls. They are too focused on controlling the narrative and protecting their less than stellar reputation rather than focusing on the stans and loyal subs they have left. Those folks just think that these two are God's gift to the world. They can do nothing wrong in their eyes. They're not going anywhere! Blob needs to cater to them, but this incessant need to "win" and have the last laugh won't allow for that to be possible. They are killing their own channel and only pushing more people over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be honest I cant afford to have work out clothes for everyday of the week (Broke college student) but you would never catch me wearing Leggings I wore yesterday without washing it. All that booty sweat🤢🤮 I wash my dirty workout clothes after I used them the first time LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
To be honest I cant afford to have work out clothes for everyday of the week (Broke college student) but you would never catch me wearing Leggings I wore yesterday without washing it. All that booty sweat🤢🤮 I wash my dirty workout clothes after I used them the first time LOL
1655426880318.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Granted - I didn't do a deep dive - but from what I read - they are only able to link up to applications - and create "shorts" or instagram stories.

And that makes sense - as there are INSANE privacy concerns with what amounts to a hidden camera in glasses. Sure you can get low quality ones from china with tit video quality - but this is Ray Ban (luxottica) - so they are WAY more risk adverse. There was another version of these or some other manufacturer a few years back - same thing - short videos - linked to an application. It's not just a free for all camera.

Not out of the box at least.
Well, well, well, Big Fella and/or Big Dummy (Dense) could get themselves into a little bit of hot water if they use those recording sunglasses illicitly because In California, all parties to any confidential conversation must give their consent to be recorded. Both civil and criminal penalties are available to victims of illegal recordings. Hence, if you don't know you are being recorded and think it's confidential (which is unlike someone whipping out their cell phone camera or another camera that you actually see and hence would be able to decline consent) one could arguably open themselves up to both kinds of liability. Just sayin'. I'm no expert but even I can use google to figure that out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey we’ve all been there! I put my husband through school. Unlike these losers we don’t ask for handouts, we’re working for a better and more sustainable future.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Soooo does spencer want people to step up to them in real life. Cuz we can just sayin

• Haha
  • Heart
Soooo does spencer want people to step up to them in real life. Cuz we can just sayin
100% he does - so he (and her) can be victims and claim to be attacked.

100% that is their plan. Tony more so - he is just to stupid to keep it to himself - to his own detriment.

Spence and Tony are so full of tit - case in point - they get off feeling like a tough guy in....checks notes... DISNEYLAND.

Grown ass men who are so fragile, dull, dominated and weak that the only place they can feel tough and start to feel whats left of their sack again - is at DISNEYLAND. Imagine being so pathetic and weak in the real world that you need to go to a theme park to feel like a man.

They are a therapists wet dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh she might. I bought her a regular doll from the store. Sometimes she talks to it and babies it 🥹
This is one of mine. I'm still working on my color layering, so don't judge them all by me, lol. They're nicely weighted, and the dolls with 3/4 limbs snuggle in like real babies. I enjoy shopping for the little clothes, too. It's easier to spend the money knowing that they'll never be outgrown! 😂

IMG_20200125_154620166_HDR.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is straight comedy. Don’t underestimate KT, she’s got the courts in her back pocket just like Disneyland security 🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡
Her number one besties are the security. Thats why in their new place they have security. They love it just like security jeremy. They cant get rid of them. I mean what is the likelihood someone is going to steal from them. They only thing they steal are peoples money by being grifters online.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's hilarious about Tony is he doesn't realize Katie is using him. He and Dylan are the only vloggers who stuck up for BLAB, using the exact same phrasing. They believe the bullshit. The difference is that Katie actually likes Dylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100% he does - so he (and her) can be victims and claim to be attacked.

100% that is their plan. Tony more so - he is just to stupid to keep it to himself - to his own detriment.

Spence and Tony are so full of tit - case in point - they get off feeling like a tough guy in....checks notes... DISNEYLAND.

Grown ass men who are so fragile, dull, dominated and weak that the only place they can feel tough and start to feel whats left of their sack again - is at DISNEYLAND. Imagine being so pathetic and weak in the real world that you need to go to a theme park to feel like a man.

They are a therapists wet dream.
9B898C76-5356-44C9-8B49-F7C7F2F801B8.jpeg

😂🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.