Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah absolutely, they want to be victims so bad. it's a common trait among those who share the same political beliefs as BLAB. although when it comes to tony i think he's actually looking for a fight to try and look tough, which is hilarious when you take one look at the guy

Exactly! See Suspender's "LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT" post:
2.jpeg

If Katie and Spencer do ever get banned from Disney I can see them publicly joining the ranks of all the Qanoners who believe Disney is promoting Satanic propaganda and trafficking children. The grifting continues...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Honestly, in my mind with these two, every accusation is a confession. It, sadly, would not surprise me if she did every awful thing she highlighted others doing in her many IG posts with the kids when she tries to bring sympathy for herself. I'm certainly not making any definite claims, but just going on their track record of lying about every. single. thing.
Projection. 100% it's projection. A classic trait of a narcissist.

Rest assured - when she accuses someone of something or points out others flaws - its simple projection.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid
I'm 136 and I'm not pregnant..now I feel fat! Lol..Congrats on your baby boy! Super exciting!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm curious how the gentleman behind coke bro is able to peel those skin tight pants on or off. Also, shoes with no socks...especially in hot weather...ew. Sweat ball is gross.
Never - EVER - underestimate the power of ball sweat.

It can bring a man to his knees - peel paint off a 55 Chevy - destroy olfactory nerves within a 5 foot radius.

It's a real day ender. Hello GOLD BOND.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I just noticed the bottle of water right over her crotch!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
That's for extra flavor as a little treat! She'd never drink regular plain old water; that's for plebs! Sorry 'bout it!

I don’t know how to do that. :(
Upload the clip to streamable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Even tho I don’t want to give BLAB any extra views, I highly suggest watching the Yosemite video 🤣

I cackled quite a few times. KT was miserable. You could tell they had had it with each other. When Spencer has a drink at the Hotel Bar and starts filming the fireplace KT is no where to be found bc SHE IS TAKING A NAP 🤣

They drove to Yosemite, I’m sure there’s plenty of food options besides that one pizza place. What a miserable looking trip! They said in the live their room was a last minute cancellation and they got it for $150.

You know all that tit they bought from Walmart is going back! The Stranger Things flashlight and the grill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm 136 and I'm not pregnant..now I feel fat! Lol..Congrats on your baby boy! Super exciting!
I’m a very small person, like can’t reach the middle shelf. My husband never complains that I use him for his body, mainly to reach the top shelf 😋
Thank you so much! You all have brought many laughs and distractions to a bumpy pregnancy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly, in my mind with these two, every accusation is a confession. It, sadly, would not surprise me if she did every awful thing she highlighted others doing in her many IG posts with the kids when she tries to bring sympathy for herself. I'm certainly not making any definite claims, but just going on their track record of lying about every. single. thing.
It tracks! Look at how she's called herself every single name she called Griftbuster except for serial killer! They accuse us of projection, but she's the one projecting. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even tho I don’t want to give BLAB any extra views, I highly suggest watching the Yosemite video 🤣

I cackled quite a few times. KT was miserable. You could tell they had had it with each other. When Spencer has a drink at the Hotel Bar and starts filming the fireplace KT is no where to be found bc SHE IS TAKING A NAP 🤣

They drove to Yosemite, I’m sure there’s plenty of food options besides that one pizza place. What a miserable looking trip! They said in the live their room was a last minute cancellation and they got it for $150.

You know all that tit they bought from Walmart is going back! The Stranger Things flashlight and the grill 🤣
They drove all that way for only 2 nights?… but I guess if your life is a vacation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s SO MUCH they could have filmed in Yosemite to make it a great video. You can tell it was a trip from hell by what little content they were able to salvage to turn it into a vlog.

Lazy, stupid grifters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.