Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No KT you always look like tit! You are what you eat, remember?

9AF4E0E3-9BCB-4165-AE58-F3E21B0E5599.png

Spencer is like “you married?” to the bear

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm 136 and I'm not pregnant..now I feel fat! Lol..Congrats on your baby boy! Super exciting!
^5 me to and I’m 5’’5 lol. I lost weight my first pregnancy it was weird. Then my heaviest was 214 with steroids doing chemo. I was miserable. I was so glad to get it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I fell behind so I apologize ahead of time if I repeating anything. She is now spouting about her one personal ED?? She worked in mental health according to her and yet she posts a clearly ANA image without a trigger warning before hand?? She just cannot quit with her constant diatribe of bullshit. The one super smart takeaway I got from her was how NOT fattening the constant sugar and carb park food is. Phew!!
I really hate the fact she's using this person's story to pretend it is her story. The post even ends with how the original poster does not want to be a PSA! Convenient that Katie cropped that part out.

Here's the text of the post under a spoiler:

I shouldn’t have to write this, and I told myself I was never going to. I’ve had to deal with people making assumptions based on my body since I was a child, but in these past few days it’s been the most I’ve ever experienced. The amount of hate regarding my body on IG & Tiktok is ridiculous. I never addressed it in the past, because I honestly didn’t think anyone deserved an explanation. Growing up, my parents and their relatives were just as skinny as me, if not skinnier. Being thin runs in our family, as does being tall. I’m 6’3, I have an extremely fast metabolism, I tit 3 times a day, and I eat more than any of you. Theres literally nothing I could do about it, even if I tried. However, what really bothers me, is if I did have an eating disorder, do you honestly think that telling me to “eat a cheeseburger” or that I’m “on the verge of death” is going to help me? “She’s too thin, she needs to eat.” “She’s too big, she needs to stop eating”. It’s all people disguising their own prejudices as “advice” or “genuine concern”, when in reality it can be harmful and hateful. No woman, no matter what her body type is, needs to be told to change it. If it was your daughter, your sister, or your wife who you thought might be struggling, would you say that to them? And why do we feel like we deserve the rights to other peoples bodies? And why does my body need to come with a PSA?

Katie tagged hopdoddy, who reposted her story. Then Katie reposted her reposted story. 🤣

Now Katie is desperate to prove she is not a Metallica poser by reposting their stories every day. 🤣 She should realize that just makes her look like more of a poser.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hate the fact she's using this person's story to pretend it is her story. The post even ends with how the original poster does not want to be a PSA! Convenient that Katie cropped that part out.

Here's the text of the post under a spoiler:

I shouldn’t have to write this, and I told myself I was never going to. I’ve had to deal with people making assumptions based on my body since I was a child, but in these past few days it’s been the most I’ve ever experienced. The amount of hate regarding my body on IG & Tiktok is ridiculous. I never addressed it in the past, because I honestly didn’t think anyone deserved an explanation. Growing up, my parents and their relatives were just as skinny as me, if not skinnier. Being thin runs in our family, as does being tall. I’m 6’3, I have an extremely fast metabolism, I tit 3 times a day, and I eat more than any of you. Theres literally nothing I could do about it, even if I tried. However, what really bothers me, is if I did have an eating disorder, do you honestly think that telling me to “eat a cheeseburger” or that I’m “on the verge of death” is going to help me? “She’s too thin, she needs to eat.” “She’s too big, she needs to stop eating”. It’s all people disguising their own prejudices as “advice” or “genuine concern”, when in reality it can be harmful and hateful. No woman, no matter what her body type is, needs to be told to change it. If it was your daughter, your sister, or your wife who you thought might be struggling, would you say that to them? And why do we feel like we deserve the rights to other peoples bodies? And why does my body need to come with a PSA?

Katie tagged hopdoddy, who reposted her story. Then Katie reposted her reposted story. 🤣

View attachment 1348973
#influencer

$100 says they tell people about this - like they are partners or some tit. This is what feeds her (them) - this is the validation she needs in life.

Good for her. Of course it just bought Spence another 6 weeks on the couch - cause she don't need him for a while - this will keep her happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she telling us not to worry? 🤣 We're not the ones eating it!

I swear she used the chicken meatballs again just out of spite. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.