Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
Congratulations! Hold him a LOT. These little bundles grow fast!

My daughter is headed off to UC Santa Cruz (biology major) this fall. Mom and I are excited but also a little sad that she will be away. It's gonna be quieter at home (but not too much, kid #2 is still here).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is straight comedy. Don’t underestimate KT, she’s got the courts in her back pocket just like Disneyland security 🙄🙄🙄🤡🤡🤡
Why is Tony so obsessed with Tattle and Griftbuster, isn’t he too busy cleaning bed pans for $22/hr?! I mean, he was flexin that $22/hr! Also, the other account has to be KT cause she thinks Griftbuster is in love with her, I mean come on!!! Then she has to try to bring Daphne into it and put her down. PSA: no one is in love with you KT.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lmfaooooo I went back to ask him who is plug is. Cocaines a hell of a drug.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Tony so obsessed with Tattle and Griftbuster, isn’t he too busy cleaning bed pans for $22/hr?! I mean, he was flexin that $22/hr! Also, the other account has to be KT cause she thinks Griftbuster is in love with her, I mean come on!!! Then she has to try to bring Daphne into it and put her down. PSA: no one is in love with you KT.
Yep, definitely Katie.

1. She is about to pull out her two scandalized children.

2. She called all of us + Griftbuster sex offenders. Makes me think about how she said, "Shame the duck to you! You are garbage," about us last night.

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And they wonder why they're hated so much! Look how they engage with the people they 'don't' like? Seems like KT and fugly Tony are obsessed with Griftbuster! He sure is triggering them! Look how ridiculous they look. Griftbuster is enjoying his evening unbothered by clowns!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh KT. Hi. Say hi to Spence.

Quick note here. Your little alternate accounts, how do I put this so even you can understand it. It's so so so very easily traced back to you. Unless you are clever enough to be using a burner phone - paid for in cash - but you're not - cause you arn't that smart, way too lazy and - well broke.

Here is the thing - those comments - that are most def you - actually IS slander. Calling someone a fat lazy bleep really doesn't break any laws - what you are doing however does. So do yourself a HUGE favor - delete those accounts and start praying.

You've crossed a HUGE line. And beyond the real world repercussions of this - the online ones are gonna sting like a witch too.

So - one last chance to delete that tit. On a side note - on the less than 1% chance it's NOT you (Hi Tony!) then you may want get your superstan to calm down. Tony - she isn't going to duck you dude. Let it go. You don't have NEAR enough followers.

You have crossed over into the real world kiddo. Your failing youtube channel is about to be the VERY LEAST of your concerns.

Have a great night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm dying; Katie thinks Griftbuster is Lalo. 🤣

View attachment 1349010
“Tattle will be subpoenaed” 🤣

That is 100% KT. She is grasping at all straws to figure out who we are.

I’m always careful with the information I give about myself bc of stalker KT but I love all of you on here so much! Would love to give you all a big hug and thank you for being awesome. We have more of a family on here than BLAB does!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.