Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her stories just now? Looks like she’s rolling out the people w disabilities for the sympathy. I have a child in a wheelchair and I am seriously dumbfounded by her blatant use of these kids. Does her quitting when the pandemic began make anyone feel ANY sort of warm feelings towards her??? I cannot believe she keeps talking about it. You were a school health aide who LOST children and the second the pandemic hit those kids didn’t “need” that help anymore, is that what happened? I am MAD.
It's so irritating to see her use whatever she can to change the narrative especially after the tit show that happened yesterday

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

View attachment 1348810

Judge: and why do you want a restraining order?

Katie: because he called me a grifter.

Judge: Get the duck out of my courtroom!!
Judge: Are you sure you don't want to get that restraining order against Spencer instead like you tried to years ago until he convinced you not to?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
To be clear, I would sue the duck out of the school district if I found one of my child’s nurses posting pics of them on social media w out my permission.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I REALLY hope she has gained permission to share these photos. I am assuming the law in California is similar to the ones here - you must have permission to post pictures online - including permission with whom to share them with. ESPECIALLY for special needs children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1348941View attachment 1348942View attachment 1348943

Is this the job she got let go of? If so then it makes me think she talked tit about the kids. Also according to her she always wanted to be a Special Ed aide? Because thats what she saying she was since a paraeducator is not a nurse as far as I know
What a manipulator! This is to counteract all the negativity..she Is trying desperately to prove to her stans that she's a loving and caring person! Don't think so! She is sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They are both miserable in that Yosemite video. Dencer was really trying to enjoy it, but KT was just unhinged over it all. She's a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
What a manipulator! This is to counteract all the negativity..she Is trying desperately to prove to her stans that she's a loving and caring person! Don't think so! She is sick!
She posts stories about other women's men wanting her to how much she loved her job with children???? She isn't only vile, she's unhinged. She just keeps topping herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She posts stories about other women's men wanting her to how much she loved her job with children???? She isn't only vile, she's unhinged. She just keeps topping herself.
She doesn't know what to respond to..she wants to respond to every comment here all at once! Lol.. People must be like, "hmm this is weird!"

• Haha
Tony, dude, just go. You’re not going to become a thing. We don’t care about you. You don’t get your own page. We don’t waste our breath on you. You’re a nobody, a never has and never will. ✌🏻✌🏻
A little conspiracy if you will... What if Katie has been chatting with Tony and Katie wants to leave Spencer for him? 🤣 Man, this would really be a soap opera if that happened!

As The Key Fades.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hey what was the site we can look at Instagram on when you are blocked by someone?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In a glaring showcase of Dense's poor editing skills, throughout the video you see KT both with and without her black press on nails in consecutive shots. The fact that these black olives on her fat fingers stand out on a good day should've been glaringly obvious to Dense. His eyesight may be going more and more each day with his old age.

The only time she seemed to really enjoy being there was *shocker* when she was eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love hearing everyone else’s stories and what amazing people you all are! 💕

My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this week. I thought we were living our best lives but based on BLAB’s latest videos I’m not so sure we’re doing it right…
- We celebrated our actual anniversary with a road trip to Arizona, starting off with dinner at a nice steakhouse in Scottsdale where we both dressed up and my husband didn’t wear a hat or sneakers…
- We went to Lake Powell for a few days, right before the big fire in Flagstaff started. My husband loves jet skiing, which is not really my thing, but we planned where we would stay together (a hotel suite) so that I wouldn’t show up and be completely shocked about our accommodations.
- We were supposed to go back south to Sedona for a few days before heading back to San Diego, but with the fire raging we decided to cancel our reservations and stay away from an emergency situation instead of driving right into it.
-We decided to go home via Vegas instead, we actually stayed on the strip, not in Henderson, and we went to a nice restaurant without having to do a lip smacking foodie tour.
-During all of our road trip travels, during a heat wave, we kept the AC on the entire time, without having to worry about our truck breaking down.

Good thing we have BLAB to tell us the right way to do it! 🙄
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly, in my mind with these two, every accusation is a confession. It, sadly, would not surprise me if she did every awful thing she highlighted others doing in her many IG posts with the kids when she tries to bring sympathy for herself. I'm certainly not making any definite claims, but just going on their track record of lying about every. single. thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.