Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1353002
A thread on Reddit asking for recs…bruh KT ain’t gonna suck ya dick no matter how much you’re up her ass
Does this mean the comments were deleted?
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 1.07.11 PM.png

Second one couldn't understand why BLAB got so much hate. I mentioned she admitted to making fun of someone with cancer and when I went back in they were like this. (Edit: I was the one that covered their avatars)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this mean the comments were deleted?
View attachment 1353071
Second one couldn't understand why BLAB got so much hate. I mentioned she admitted to making fun of someone with cancer and when I went back in they were like this.
No, that means it has been downvoted into oblivion, so you have to click the little blue arrows to make it appear. Sort the comments by controversial and all of the usual suspects we talk about are suggested. 🤣

tony.jpg

blablicia.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The eyebrows are back!

Looks like Katie had several bodyguards...

Warning: cackles

Hey their buddy is wearing PLAID!

🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So he was pretending to be alone Thursday, I'm guessing? Then last night they actually went to DCA? I thought that park was beneath them!

• Haha
Tell me you obsess over tattle without telling me you obsess over tattle.

I'm starting to wonder if these greasy grifters have a single original idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those poor people who had to listen to this cackling slut! Screaming like that on the Mater ride
Is being dramatic, over the top and an attention seeking bleep. You’re on a kids ride you dummy!

Tell me you obsess over tattle without telling me you obsess over tattle.

I'm starting to wonder if these greasy grifters have a single original idea.
I think she may actually want to be apart of this group since she reads here so often and doesn’t have any friends of her own!

• Haha
It must suck to not be able to go to parks alone! Disneyland- the scariest place on earth for KT! 😱👻
Well, you know in their head it's because they are such celebrities. When really - they don't want to be confronted - so they have their "squad" with them - which is funny for so so so so many reasons.

The reality here is - no one is going to confront them - no one cares enough - but what they are doing is getting the setup ready.

See - fair warning - when they travel in a pack like this - its so they can have "witnesses" to any perceived transgression - and that is 100% their plan.

KT & Spence! HI!! ProTip - you two need to pay better attention to those in your squad - not all of them are on your side. Whats worse - they aren't even here on Tattle lol. In case you're too dense to understand - people you are "confiding in" are ratting you out to save their own asses.

Have a blessed day.

Those poor people who had to listen to this cackling slut! Screaming like that on the Mater ride
Is being dramatic, over the top and an attention seeking bleep. You’re on a kids ride you dummy!
All part of the plan - see above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"What do you mean I have to take public transportation?" :eek::ROFLMAO:🤪
"Who cares about castles?"
"I went to the Eiffel Tower! We are seasoned veterans now!"
I could only imagine what other fun things she would say
KT: "The French hate me because I'm German!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"What do you mean I have to take public transportation?" :eek::ROFLMAO:🤪
"Who cares about castles?"
"I went to the Eiffel Tower! We are seasoned veterans now!"
I could only imagine what other fun things she would say
Kt would say everything was amazing and epic Spencer would say they are basically honorary citizens of France now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing warms my cold dark heart like how much the Disney thread on Reddit despises them. But we’re just trolls right? Lol
I don't use Reddit, so this is great to hear. I just watched some of her IG stories. They are so obnoxious, sheesh. Not sure why Dylan continues to support them

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.