Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Spencer also need to have a body guard every time now??? Lol
I honestly think they feel like they need to have someone with them at all times when they are at Disneyland now.

They are too scared someone will say something "mean" to them in the park.

That's also why they waste an ENTIRE effing day reservation to go there at closing. . . They know they will have fewer people around them.

Reactions: 28
The latest libelous attack from who we assume is KT is....actionable. I hope ATW, Daphne and Plaid Hero pursue it to the fullest. You cannot write this on the internet about someone. She's like a raging, toddler - no sense to her whatsoever. Reckless.
Whoever this is behind that account, must be identified by these 3 who were attacked.

View attachment 1352223

Accusing these 3 of committing a heinous crime, is libel.
Someone should tell Adam about this. It is one thing to make a joke but this is a heinous allegation. Of the three of these people, Adam is the one (I assume) with deep enough pockets to pursue. It is utterly despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
don’t think they’ll go to Shanghai or HK or Tokyo, too many non-whites
That reminds me of how Jenna from ResortTV1 said she's been to Paris when in reality she's only been to DISNEYLAND Paris. She didn't bother going to the actual city. Who does that? I can see Katie doing that if someone ever paid for her to go to France. God forbid you go to another country and actually explore outside of the confined Disney environment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry just catching up.............does anyone have a link for their Bestie deleted video?

Reactions: 12
That reminds me of how Jenna from ResortTV1 said she's been to Paris when in reality she's only been to DISNEYLAND Paris. She didn't bother going to the actual city. Who does that? I can see Katie doing that if someone ever paid for her to go to France. God forbid you go to another country and actually explore outside of the confined Disney environment!
One thing I like about Justin is when he’s gone to Disneyland Paris, he actually goes to different areas around there. They went to castles, various landmarks, a Christmas market, etc.
I very much doubt KT would have any interest in doing that. She’d probably be like “there’s more to Paris than Disney?” 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup! Lol sorry for the tit quality but you can see both throughout the video.
My god! That's the Creature from the Bu Lagoon!

bu.jpg

He didn't add one but I can!

View attachment 1351158

I'm disturbed by how large his head looks there. I swear all I did was add a layer mask to the sash and no other weird photoshopping. That's... creepy. :oops:
That's a preview shot of the villain in Up 2!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly think they feel like they need to have someone with them at all times when they are at Disneyland now.

That's also why they waste an ENTIRE effing day reservation to go there at closing. . . They know they will have fewer people around them.
If that's the case it makes Spence look even stupider. He taunts people on live streams to come at him, yet needs bodyguards like Dylan, Henry, or Charlie?? Pretty pathetic, especially for a grown man

• Haha

Seems like they're very petrified of doing any livestreams from the Parks as well. The last in park livestream was the Columbia incident. If they ever do one again, it'll probably be beyond park closing hours so they won't have worry about any confrontations on the livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Lip Smacking have taken BLOB’s video down- I can’t find it. Can someone check ? Maybe it’s just me.
Still there! (The comments too. 🤣)

Way behind, catching up. Couldn't let this go.
What corner of hell is KT stealing someone else's man?

Sorry still stuck on this hair from the WHW the other night....then I remembered who wears their hair like this. Gosh, the resemblance.

Looks like 2 different species.

View attachment 1351234
Katie is Snorlax and Daphne is Pikachu.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or rather the creature that ate the Creature from the Bu Lagoon. She's ballooned since then!
You're right; this creature cooked up the last one on the hot plate with a side of chicken meatballs.

each screenshot from this livestream makes it look like Dylan is live streaming from a port-a-potty.
Maybe he got a sponsorship deal with Boom Bod just like all those cast members from 90 Day Fiance! I've heard it causes lots of waterfalls...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If that's the case it makes Spence look even stupider. He taunts people on live streams to come at him, yet needs bodyguards like Dylan, Henry, or Charlie?? Pretty pathetic, especially for a grown man
Yuppers, they have both taunted and told "trolls" to come at them and say stuff to their faces many many times too.

Right or wrong.... people will get fed up, do as BLAB asked, and start saying what they think about these two. Be it online on various platform or in the parks in passing 🤷‍♀️

And just to clarify, I do not personally think that anyone has done anything remotely violent to either one, or really even said anything threatening towards Big Fella or Gucci Rad either.

Even the griftbuster dude spoke to the people on the livestream/camera (he may not have known she was even live), and said nothing directly to Big Fella or Charlie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seems like they're very petrified of doing any livestreams from the Parks as well. The last in park livestream was the Columbia incident. If they ever do one again, it'll probably be beyond park closing hours so they won't have worry about any confrontations on the livestream.
Wow, I didn't realize that. I wonder if they were warned, since Katie was in actual fact breaking the terms and conditions of her magic key? If that's not the case I'd say they are scared

I tried watching the part 2 of Yosemite. In all honesty, if it was just been Spencer, I would likely watch it multiple times, I love Yosemite. He did capture great angles, shots, but then this pops up on the screen.

View attachment 1351355
Again the disheveled appearance, the misery she displays, I think ...well if she's miserable, then I guess I will be miserable just watching this vlog, so I turn it off. Other viewers may have the same reaction. She's just miserable all around.

Who wants to watch that? Even a Yosemite fan will be turned off by her messy appearance.

Who knowingly gets in front of a camera looking like this? What partner films then looking like this?
View attachment 1351360
View attachment 1351361
🎶In the arrrms of an angellll
Flyy awayy fromm hereeee🎶

In the Arms of An Angel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, I didn't realize that. I wonder if they were warned, since Katie was in actual fact breaking the terms and conditions of her magic key? If that's not the case I'd say they are scared
Probably both! Lol... That's why they're mad too. They truly believe the "trolls" are ruining their lives... and live streams! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Probably both! Lol... That's why they're mad too. They truly believe the "trolls" are ruining their lives... and live streams! 😎
Yeah, it's weird neither looks in the mirror and wonder what they've done. They take no accountability for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, it's weird neither looks in the mirror and wonder what they've done. They take no accountability for anything.
Just encase some people do not know exactly what that word means and are too scared to ask or say they are unsure....😏

Accountability - the fact of being responsible for your decisions or actions and expected to explain them when you are asked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.